Requiem for Bielsa…next up Jesse James

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:See that stupid Leeds goalie, he should be tested for banned substances.. What a stupid player, he is going to undo all the hard work his team has done
And they bought him from Real Madrid.

In times like this, it is the player you least expect to screw you over who will take time out of his day to screw you over.
Which Real Madrid, are you sure he is not a ball boy there
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cristao II wrote:
oloye wrote:See that stupid Leeds goalie, he should be tested for banned substances.. What a stupid player, he is going to undo all the hard work his team has done
Keeper thinks he is Hugo Lloris.
He ain't, he is just a clown in between two posts
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Look at where that clown was standing for the second goal

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Bielsa is being schooled by Lampard

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The guy don end Leeds! Cheiii! :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

And I also feel they are missing Kemar Roofe. That Bamford wey dey carry body like antelope wey dem shoot.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:And I also feel they are missing Kemar Roofe. That Bamford wey dey carry body like antelope wey dem shoot.
Bamford na one useless striker sha. Guy thinks he is the English Kanu..
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

E dey do Leed fans like film trick,

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

It all started with that ball boy from Madrid

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Note that there is no away goals rule in this match.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cristao II wrote:Note that there is no away goals rule in this match.
we know..geeze
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How dumb can players be, Look at the Leeds captain, in the box kwa

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

what kind of stupid decision making...

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

It is over for Leeds

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dem don bribe them! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Stupid decisions ... how can professionals behave like this?

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cristao II wrote:Stupid decisions ... how can professionals behave like this?
To call that stupid is to malign stupid people, that was criminal

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Bielsa needs a better team.. Chei!!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Sweet strike

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Leeds score .. what a goal..

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That Huddles tone change came too early imho

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Game on