Congratulations WAFU cup champions

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Congratulations WAFU cup champions

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

How does it feel to win a cup like that?
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Congratulations WAFU cup champions

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Please explein what you mean by a cup "like that". Afterall, kenya is yet to win a plastic cup.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Please explein what you mean by a cup "like that". Afterall, kenya is yet to win a plastic cup.
When I found out that The Gambia were the past champions (nothing against Yujam) I could not help a chuckle... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

https://gambiaff.org/gambia-crowned-wafu-champions/

At the semi final stage, the Gambia was donated $10,000:00 ( Ten Thousand Dollars ) by Liberia President His Excellency George Manneh Weah and further extended invitation to all the finalists including the Gambia to a State lunch at the Liberia Executive Manson been the seat of government in Monrovia.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Jubril Ogolo wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Please explein what you mean by a cup "like that". Afterall, kenya is yet to win a plastic cup.
When I found out that The Gambia were the past champions (nothing against Yujam) I could not help a chuckle... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

At the semi final stage, the Gambia was donated $10,000:00 ( Ten Thousand Dollars ) by Liberia President His Excellency George Manneh Weah and further extended invitation to all the finalists including the Gambia to a State lunch at the Liberia Executive Manson been the seat of government in Monrovia.
It’s 2019 and You might still not know that all west Africans are ballers irrespective national boundaries or how small a country might be. That means anybody can win. So you are not insulting WAFU nor Gambia by trying to make a baseless joke.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

jette1 wrote:
Jubril Ogolo wrote:

It’s 2019 and You might still not know that all west Africans are ballers irrespective national boundaries or how small a country might be. That means anybody can win. So you are not insulting WAFU nor Gambia by trying to make a baseless joke.
Don't talk so forcefully about a cup no one knows anything about.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga