The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:Danfo devil,
Obong wrote:This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.
danfo driver wrote:Hitler. e expect you to respond because a short man needs to speak in order to be heard. :lol: :lol:
Hitler! In body and in character :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:Danfo devil,
Obong wrote:This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.
danfo driver wrote:Hitler, because of the wonderful messages I have received from Arsenal fans who have thanked me for training you and forcing you to say the truth, I will continue to let your attacks on my distinguished person, slide. :D
Wafoolishman, please grow up! And I mean, physically. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I have zero respect for assnal. And I wish dem no positive results next season and beyond. Assanal fans are the main reasons no one likes dem....may they continue to whine, swear, and get embarrassed by Norwich and Sheffield next season..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kajifu wrote:French Players Arsenal Could Sign this summer Pépé, and Rabiot, French Football News report that they are waiting for Europa final to see if Arsenal will be playing CL.

just sign Ndidi, Zaha, and a solid CD to replace Mustafi.
Rumours say Zaha is a real possibility if we can get Palace to drop their asking price. A Gooner too.
.....it's silly season......don't believe the hype
....let's look at the logic.....
1. afc has a transfer budget of £40 million
2. CP is asking for at least £60 million
3. A known fact that afc need at LEAST a CB defensively + these days CB cost money
4. H. Ziyech has a buy out clause of £25 million......we know what he is capable of.....

the maths doesn't add up.....if true the board very stupid indeed
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal have made an offer to sign Valencia's Brazilian goalkeeper Norberto Murara after speaking with the 29-year-old's representatives. (Star)

The Gunners will reward players with bonuses of between £100,000 and £500,000 if they beat Chelsea to win the Europa League in Baku on 29 May. (Mail)
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I have zero respect for assnal. And I wish dem no positive results next season and beyond. Assanal fans are the main reasons no one likes dem....may they continue to whine, swear, and get embarrassed by Norwich and Sheffield next season..
Dude give it a rest biko,you think any beloved fans care about your respect?
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

....finally Emery will axe the big. stiff Steve Bould and promote Freddie to be assistant coach..... :thumb:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Gooner1 wrote:....finally Emery will axe the big. stiff Steve Bould and promote Freddie to be assistant coach..... :thumb:
:clap: :clap: :clap: Hope Freddie is better than Bould and will help the team grow
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
throwback
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I have zero respect for assnal. And I wish dem no positive results next season and beyond. Assanal fans are the main reasons no one likes dem....may they continue to whine, swear, and get embarrassed by Norwich and Sheffield next season..
Dude give it a rest biko,you think any beloved fans care about your respect?
do not be like waffiman.
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan will not play in the Europa League final against Chelsea on 29 May.

It is understood the Armenian, 30, feared for his safety on the pitch in Baku, Azerbaijan.

"Having considered all current options, we had to take the tough decision for me not to travel with the squad to the Europa League final," said Mkhitaryan.

"It's the kind of game that doesn't come along very often and I admit, it hurts a lot to miss it."

As a result of political tensions between Azerbaijan and Armenia, Mkhitaryan has missed club matches played in Azerbaijan in the past.

"We have written to Uefa expressing our deep concerns about this situation," read an Arsenal statement.

"We have thoroughly explored all the options for Micki to be part of the squad but after discussing this with Micki and his family we have collectively agreed he will not be in our travelling party.

"Micki has been a key player in our run to the final so this is a big loss for us from a team perspective.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:Arsenal midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan will not play in the Europa League final against Chelsea on 29 May.

It is understood the Armenian, 30, feared for his safety on the pitch in Baku, Azerbaijan.

"Having considered all current options, we had to take the tough decision for me not to travel with the squad to the Europa League final," said Mkhitaryan.

"It's the kind of game that doesn't come along very often and I admit, it hurts a lot to miss it."

As a result of political tensions between Azerbaijan and Armenia, Mkhitaryan has missed club matches played in Azerbaijan in the past.

"We have written to Uefa expressing our deep concerns about this situation," read an Arsenal statement.

"We have thoroughly explored all the options for Micki to be part of the squad but after discussing this with Micki and his family we have collectively agreed he will not be in our travelling party.

"Micki has been a key player in our run to the final so this is a big loss for us from a team perspective.
next thing, Laca and Auba go withdraw :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Come anyone seen or heard from Aniks?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

azuka wrote:Come anyone seen or heard from Aniks?
he offers nothing to the forum... so why are you losing sleep about him?
SuperEagles

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kajifu wrote:Arsenal midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan will not play in the Europa League final against Chelsea on 29 May.

Sad :mad:
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

@HenrikhMkh:Having considered all the current options, we had to take the tough decision for me not to travel with the squad to the #UEL Final against #Chelsea [..]
---------------
Tough one for Mkhi, no way he would've felt safe - Welbeck's been training with the team since b4 game 38 - hope he's good enough for the bench!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...politics and sport, very bad. So UEFA will consciously never schedule a qualifier between both countries.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kajifu wrote:French Players Arsenal Could Sign this summer Pépé, and Rabiot, French Football News report that they are waiting for Europa final to see if Arsenal will be playing CL.

just sign Ndidi, Zaha, and a solid CD to replace Mustafi.
Rumours say Zaha is a real possibility if we can get Palace to drop their asking price. A Gooner too.
.....it's silly season......don't believe the hype
....let's look at the logic.....
1. afc has a transfer budget of £40 million
2. CP is asking for at least £60 million
3. A known fact that afc need at LEAST a CB defensively + these days CB cost money
4. H. Ziyech has a buy out clause of £25 million......we know what he is capable of.....

the maths doesn't add up.....if true the board very stupid indeed
You guys need to appoint me as your director of football. You know that I will take your team to the title and CL! You know! :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
azuka wrote:Come anyone seen or heard from Aniks?
he offers nothing to the forum... so why are you losing sleep about him?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tolahs wrote:

Sad :mad:
The game should clearly not have been played in Baku. I am sorry, if they can not provide the sort of security that makes every member team or player feel safe, they have no business hosting anything regarding UEFA.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tolahs wrote:@HenrikhMkh:Having considered all the current options, we had to take the tough decision for me not to travel with the squad to the #UEL Final against #Chelsea [..]
---------------
Tough one for Mkhi, no way he would've felt safe - Welbeck's been training with the team since b4 game 38 - hope he's good enough for the bench!!!
Person wey don win the trophy before. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am not sure he cares as much as you guys think.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote:...politics and sport, very bad. So UEFA will consciously never schedule a qualifier between both countries.
They can and they will. The teams will play in a neutral zone.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
mcal wrote:...politics and sport, very bad. So UEFA will consciously never schedule a qualifier between both countries.
They can and they will. The teams will play in a neutral zone.
What if players start fight or both countries turn down playing?