Onyekuru to Bayern ?(Rumor)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Onyekuru to Bayern ?(Rumor)

Post by ANC »

Undertaker wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:[/video]

Our boy had a good season! Best goal was the headed on over Vic Mo's retired arse :woot: :mrgreen:
you think this bobo will make AFCOn 23 :D
I think likes of Osimhen and Kelechi have more to worry about...

According to owngoal Nacho don hire a personal trainer to ensure he is at his best for a Afcon camp. This is war. I like it. :thumbs:

Will the personal trainer teach him how to score a goal? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well who are you to argue with a proven scorer, like Kelechi?
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Nacho 2.0
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Our boy had a good season! Best goal was the headed on over Vic Mo's retired arse :woot: :mrgreen:

According to owngoal Nacho don hire a personal trainer to ensure he is at his best for a Afcon camp. This is war. I like it. :thumbs:
Why he no hire trainer during season?
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

osita wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

because Oyibo na Oyibo
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

ANC wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Will the personal trainer teach him how to score a goal? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Proven wetin?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cristao II wrote:
ANC wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Proven wetin?
How quickly we forget kaiii

[/video]

[/video]
Last edited by maceo4 on Wed May 22, 2019 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Kelechi cannot just become a bad player all of a sudden. I still believe in him
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

maceo4 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
ANC wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote: you think this bobo will make AFCOn 23 :D

Proven wetin?
How quickly we forget kaiii

[/video]

[/video]
16 goals? proven EPL striker or a one season wonder? How many seasons has he scored 10+ goals in the EPL? Yakubu was proven. Kelechi still has to prove himself...
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^ typical response from a spurs fan, all because Kele rejected Spurs for Leicester...smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jdizzy
Egg
Egg
Re: Onyekuru to Bayern

Post by jdizzy »

danfo driver wrote:Please, put "UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMOR" in parenthesis in the topic. Thanks.

As for the topic, Bayern is desperate for wingers! Desperate! The need at least 2 if not 3. Thats why they have chased a player like Odoi who has not played more than 10 first team games.

I assume that if this is true, Kicker or Bild would have mentioned it? Anyway, one of the 2-3 winger slots for Bayern is 99% going to Leroy Sane of Manchester City. They want him, he wants them and apparently, Pep is open to let him go.
Yup, Sane is likely off to Bayern this summer. They seem to have cooled off the Hudson-Odoi links so an Onyekuru deal is plausible. I see him more of an inside forward than a traditional winger but he should fit in well at Bayern. The kid is a confident baller!
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
BigMuze
Egg
Egg

Post by BigMuze »

Kele is a great player but his form is very poor at the moment; in fact since 2018. He will bounce back in time. However, it will not be a surprise at all if he is dropped from final AFCON 23, more a surprise if he makes it.
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

osita wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Im sure the club would have supported him in that department for free if he approached the coaching staff but that wouldn't gaurentee him a place in the starting line up but he's obviously willing to try his luck with Nigeria!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Its still an unconfirmed report, but it does look like Bayern and Everton are very close to a deal for the winger:

https://bayernstrikes.com/2019/05/22/re ... -onyekuru/

https://www.clubcall.com/news/2019/05/2 ... rns-radar/

We shall know more in the next few days. Stay tuned.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

charlie wrote:Its still an unconfirmed report, but it does look like Bayern and Everton are very close to a deal for the winger:

https://bayernstrikes.com/2019/05/22/re ... -onyekuru/

https://www.clubcall.com/news/2019/05/2 ... rns-radar/

We shall know more in the next few days. Stay tuned.
why do you like posting invalid and unconfirmed reports?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

BigMuze wrote:Kele is a great player but his form is very poor at the moment; in fact since 2018. He will bounce back in time. However, it will not be a surprise at all if he is dropped from final AFCON 23, more a surprise if he makes it.
Kele should learn from what is happening with Henry. I think he should consider going to Turkey as well
He needs to find a club where he can play 1st team football consistently. When he finds his confidence and the goals start coming in again, he will revive his career.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
iworo wrote:Bayern Munich open Onyekuru talks with Everton as price set
https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles ... et-4273461

Everton fans react as Henry Onyekuru linked with Bayern Munich
https://tbrfootball.com/everton-fans-re ... rn-munich/

BAYERN SET PRICE TAG OF £35MILLION FOR ONYEKURU
https://readbundesliga.com/2019/03/18/b ... -onyekuru/
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Colin Udoh, on Twitter, has confirmed talks with Bayern.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Colin has previously been reliable. Lets hope its true. :clap: :clap:

Imagine going to Bayern and performing at the biggest stage, while the imbe-cile, Hein Vanhaezebrouck, who was the coach at Anderlecht and tried to destroy Onyekuru, remains jobless and fat! :clap: :clap:

Enugu II wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
iworo wrote:Bayern Munich open Onyekuru talks with Everton as price set
https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles ... et-4273461

Everton fans react as Henry Onyekuru linked with Bayern Munich
https://tbrfootball.com/everton-fans-re ... rn-munich/

BAYERN SET PRICE TAG OF £35MILLION FOR ONYEKURU
https://readbundesliga.com/2019/03/18/b ... -onyekuru/
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Colin Udoh, on Twitter, has confirmed talks with Bayern.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

So was this Rohr's plan all along, it seems it would've made sense to give the necessary caps to get a work permit, but now he is going to a German club :taunt:

:rotf:

#ItisalwaysRohr'sfault
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Polly wrote:Where is everybody? Is this not the point at which we tell him it is too soon, that he should wait to mature for a year or two or three where he is, that he will rot on the bench at Bayern? Come on, skeptics!!
Abeg! read Colin Udoh thread. Dem plenty for there! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I cant believe Nigerians are this cowardly. I guess I grew up in a vacuum where most Nigerians I knew were strong willed, proud and thought quite much about themselves. Maybe the average Nigerian isnt as I though. Unbelievable! See them:

Even this one is shaking at the sight of Gnabry (who is now a striker) and the 12 year old, Davies. :rotf: :rotf: Chei! Onyekuru don suffer.
Last edited by danfo driver on Wed May 22, 2019 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Don't know much about German league, but it seems Nigerian players (Okocha, Oliseh, Akpagboria) have generally fared better in that league than Kick-And-Rush EPL. Do you guys think he will actually getting a playing time in Bayern, I mean if they are willing to pay 35 mill for him, why place him on the bench?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Jadon Sancho went to Dortmund at 17 and no Englishman told him he will not make it! He should move to a div 2 team to "get playing time." Today, Sancho finished the season as the player with the highest assists in the league.

Nigerians need to abandon their low self-esteem. disgraceful! I grew up in a Nigeria that lied to us that we are the "giants of Africa" and we all believed it, raising our shoulder up everywhere! Today, it seems we cant even lie to ourselves anymore. Instead our citizens have such low self-esteem. Gnabry, Coman and Davies! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: As if any of those are even on Onyekuru's level.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ANC wrote:Don't know much about German league, but it seems Nigerian players (Okocha, Oliseh, Akpagboria) have generally fared better in that league than Kick-And-Rush EPL. Do you guys think he will actually getting a playing time in Bayern, I mean if they are willing to pay 35 mill for him, why place him on the bench?

As long as he is willing to work hard. I rate him as being more talented than Gnabry, Coman and Davies. Plus he can play as a second forward...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Hope Onyekeru makes the move to Bayern. It is a risk, but sometimes pushing yourself is the way to go.