The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Waffiman »

jdizzy wrote:Btw Zaha is not a realistic option for Arsenal. I like the player but not for anything close to the amount being thrown around. Don't see Arsenal offering more than 40M, CP apparently want double so waste of time. Someone bring me Ziyech pls
There are all sorts of rumours out there, including the one that Umtiti and Ziyech will be done by June. Look, it depends on how you look at these things, Arsenal supporters are no f00l. They have heard it all before.

Let's be brutally honest. We get these sorts of rumours and stories this time most summers. Why? Season tickets (ST) sales. It is no secret that the club is struggling to get renewals in and a lot now hinge on the EL cup final.

If we win that final, then the new regime will get all they want from the supporters, but if we don't. Then it will be a very difficult summer indeed.

Make no mistake, going forward for the club we support, this summer is crucial for the rebuilding process we started 3 windows ago. We have seen the difference good signings make with our signings from last summer, another summer like the last one, then we are suddenly genuine top 4 with scope to get better.

We keep everything crossed for next Wednesday.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
01bakana wrote:BP you realise you have actually posted multiple times more in the thread of a club you purportedly hate - Arsenal than in the thread of the club you support -Chelsea. What does that say about you?
He is a patriotic Nigerian? This is a gaddem Nigerian forum! if you want to go to an Arsenal only place, there are several Arsenal football fora out there. THIS IS A NIGERIAN FORUM.
...With an Arsenal following.

In a saner forum, you lot would be banned for upsetting the balance of discussion and that is with even your own valuable football discussions considered.

Don't believe me? Try this trolling ish on any forum other than CE. You wouldn't last a week.

You are only surviving due to the Nigerian factor. Nothing more!
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
01bakana wrote:BP you realise you have actually posted multiple times more in the thread of a club you purportedly hate - Arsenal than in the thread of the club you support -Chelsea. What does that say about you?
He is a patriotic Nigerian? This is a gaddem Nigerian forum! if you want to go to an Arsenal only place, there are several Arsenal football fora out there. THIS IS A NIGERIAN FORUM.

In a saner forum, you lot would be banned for upsetting the balance of discussion and that is with even your own valuable football discussions considered.

Don't believe me? Try this trolling ish on any forum other than CE. You wouldn't last a week.

Am i missing something here? Now what rules did Danfo or big pokey break ? Your master waffi has insulted danfo and bigpokey with lots of vile and immoral words...but because yall have been hoodwinked with ( idolatry ) by assnal.. some of you forget this is a Nigerian forum..Anybody can participate in any topic. this thread is no different from any other none sticky thread. So deal with it. This is not an assnal forum get that into yalls head..if people want to post in this forum about anything , none of you have the rights to complain..This thread is just another topic. I will continue to post here until i am bored .

The audacity to complain because some people who don't idolize a trash EU club aint drinking the same bamboozled ribena you jobless CE assnal spammers have been getting drunk off...get the step outta here... I was going to stop posting on this thread, but that useless comment just woke a sleeping dragon

Do you see my signature? It says Super Eagles, and there's a banner vested cybereagles member( keyword Eagles, Nigeria, My country's national teams) if i want to yab assanal so be it, I didn't go to a useless assanal forum to look for wahala, but you useless assanal CE spammers, came to a Nigerian football forum to look for my trouble..get out of here..if this thread wasn't here , wetin concern me and assnal... youy people think uan go run me commot for my own country thing? e no go better for any CE assnal spammer wey talk pass them mouth
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Fellow goons I greet oooh,what is our state of the union as concern the Europa final?
A lot of things are at stake in this do or die game come next week.
1)How can we stop Hazard with our defense issue?
2)How should we stop Chelsea without Ramsey?He was so important in our last meeting with Chelsea.
3)This game a win we are in CL,more money for the club and better football to be play at Emirate.
4)A victory we are Europe second champion and first Europa trophy since 1994
5)A lot of players will be attracted to the club.
We just have no choice but win,cant go 3 years without CL football.We must play our best player that means our German keeper should start ahead of Cech that has a job offer at Chelsea starting June.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:Fellow goons I greet oooh,what is our state of the union as concern the Europa final?
2)How should we stop Chelsea without Ramsey?He was so important in our last meeting with Chelsea.
3)This game a win we are in CL,more money for the club and better football to be play at Emirate.
We just have no choice but win,cant go 3 years without CL football.We must play our best player that means our German keeper should start ahead of Cech that has a job offer at Chelsea starting June.
peter Cech is in goal, he is the new director of football at Chelsea.. :D
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Am i missing something here? Now what rules did Danfo or big pokey break ? Your master waffi has insulted danfo and bigpokey with lots of vile and immoral words...but because yall have been hoodwinked with ( idolatry ) by assnal.. some of you forget this is a Nigerian forum..Anybody can participate in any topic. this thread is no different from any other none sticky thread. So deal with it. This is not an assnal forum get that into yalls head..if people want to post in this forum about anything , none of you have the rights to complain..This thread is just another topic. I will continue to post here until i am bored .

The audacity to complain because some people who don't idolize a trash EU club aint drinking the same bamboozled ribena you jobless CE assnal spammers have been getting drunk off...get the step outta here... I was going to stop posting on this thread, but that useless comment just woke a sleeping dragon

Do you see my signature? It says Super Eagles, and there's a banner vested cybereagles member( keyword Eagles, Nigeria, My country's national teams) if i want to yab assanal so be it, I didn't go to a useless assanal forum to look for wahala, but you useless assanal CE spammers, came to a Nigerian football forum to look for my trouble..get out of here..if this thread wasn't here , wetin concern me and assnal... youy people think uan go run me commot for my own country thing? e no go better for any CE assnal spammer wey talk pass them mouth
Na you even get energy to respond to the guy.

What he is effectively saying is that when you have 2 people who are not Arsenal fans, these 2 people should not be allowed to participate in Arsenal discussion. According to him "in a saner forum" that does not have the "Nigerian factor," only Arsenal fans will be allowed to comment in an Arsenal thread! Cheii! Oyibo na Oyibo! :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

As for Waffiman's insults, Waffiman is his god. This is a fact! He knows where his bread is buttered and that is why he has conveniently ignored waffiman's crass, uncouth and unruly behavior. If he dares open his mouth and questions his god, he knows what will happen to him.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

What he is effectively saying is that when you have 2 people who are not Arsenal fans, these 2 people should not be allowed to participate in Arsenal discussion. According to him "in a saner forum" that does not have the "Nigerian factor," only Arsenal fans will be allowed to comment in an Arsenal thread! Cheii! Oyibo na Oyibo! :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

As for Waffiman's insults, Waffiman is his god. This is a fact! He knows where his bread is buttered and that is why he has conveniently ignored waffiman's crass, uncouth and unruly behavior. If he dares open his mouth and questions his god, he knows what will happen to him.
Oga, trolling on any forum save CE is a bannable offence. We only allow it on CE because of the Nigerian factor.

If rules were rules, both your IPs would have been history. Go and try your trolling on any other forum and come here and honestly tell us how long you'd both last.

I am only responding to you as I respect your footballing content. Honestly I couldn't care less for the other one.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Liverpool are having trouble finding suitable opponents for a behind-closed-doors friendly before the Champions League final against,why is beloved not playing them to prepare for Chelsea?I hope we are playing behind-closed-doors game ooh.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:Fellow goons I greet oooh,what is our state of the union as concern the Europa final?
peter Cech is in goal, he is the new director of football at Chelsea.. :D
Ooooh we are in hot water oooh,a Chelsea legend will allow them get a win.
Hopefully Emery is smart to see Roman hand work here.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Can you imagine his thought processes? The guy is literally scared of bigpokey
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Oga, trolling on any forum save CE is a bannable offence. We only allow it on CE because of the Nigerian factor.

If rules were rules, both your IPs would have been history. Go and try your trolling on any other forum and come here and honestly tell us how long you'd both last.

I am only responding to you as I respect your footballing content. Honestly I couldn't care less for the other one.
Bros free this matter biko.We have a very important game,no need going front and back about what you cant control.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Turkey no one can be scared of a rasklat!!!

You are ras. Stop trying to belong and start behaving like a man among adults. I have told you before - Grow up!!!

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Let go by Arsenal, scouted by Giorgio Chiellini's brother - and now celebrating Juventus' Serie A title with a Cristiano Ronaldo selfie. A lot has changed in a year for Stephy Mavididi.
How did we let this young cat go for free just like that?Is there any buy bacl clause?Those who have follow him up,how good is he?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Gotta say, big up to you guys for speaking out on this issue. I have been told to calm it behind the scenes but you are right about one thing. Trolling is something that will be stopped on this forum.

Turkey no one can be scared of a rasklat!!!

You are ras. Stop trying to belong and start behaving like a man among adults. I have told you before - Grow up!!!
Big up to you guys for speaking up on this, the more we bring this up the faster action will be considered.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

osita wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: and the assnal toreys of signing this and this don start

[/video]
You've featured on almost every page in this thread in the past month. You've made quite a few of us that come to this thread to discuss Arsenal matters, stay away. Do you call this banter? I understand that trolling makes you happy, but you've got to have some respect for yourself. You respond to almost everything said in the thread of a club you don't support. This stuff is not funny anymore. You do need to grow up and allow us enjoy our thread once again. I say this with all due respect to you cause everyone deserves to be respected.

A word should be enough for the wise.
It really should. But you are dealing with someone who has issues.

BigIdi0t falsely claims he has insulted no one, but his trolling is just as disrespectful and insulting as any of his insults.

His rather lame claim to freedom of speech is also pathetic given how he is abusing this freedom. With freedoms comes responsibilities, he has no sense of responsibility and has shown nothing but being an arrogant, moronic idi0t.

BTW! I wish we stop engaging these people in our discourse except to tell them off for their disgraceful behaviour, like you have done so well here.

When we engage them genuinely, we give them relevance, they get the oxygen of attention they crave, this only serves to gratify their sick, demented urges. I will not have meaning discourse with them and I have promised I will mind myself, keeping my responses minimal and restrained. I hope the Mods take action when they see fit.
you are very disrespectful , my goodness, all because not everyone shares the same view you have towards assanal..shame on you. Just look at the way you've insulted bigpokey because of assnal..smh ...... the sad part is cally turned a blind eye towards your vulgar and immoral comments , but chose to write an essay about bigpokey exposing assnal loud mouthed CE spamming fans..once again , shame on you :boo: :boo: :boo:

BP na true he talk,
Big up to you guys for speaking up on this, the more we bring this up the faster action will be considered.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

slyk wrote:
osita wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: and the assnal toreys of signing this and this don start

[/video]
You've featured on almost every page in this thread in the past month. You've made quite a few of us that come to this thread to discuss Arsenal matters, stay away. Do you call this banter? I understand that trolling makes you happy, but you've got to have some respect for yourself. You respond to almost everything said in the thread of a club you don't support. This stuff is not funny anymore. You do need to grow up and allow us enjoy our thread once again. I say this with all due respect to you cause everyone deserves to be respected.

BigIdi0t falsely claims he has insulted no one, but his trolling is just as disrespectful and insulting as any of his insults.

His rather lame claim to freedom of speech is also pathetic given how he is abusing this freedom. With freedoms comes responsibilities, he has no sense of responsibility and has shown nothing but being an arrogant, moronic idi0t.

BTW! I wish we stop engaging these people in our discourse except to tell them off for their disgraceful behaviour, like you have done so well here.

When we engage them genuinely, we give them relevance, they get the oxygen of attention they crave, this only serves to gratify their sick, demented urges. I will not have meaning discourse with them and I have promised I will mind myself, keeping my responses minimal and restrained. I hope the Mods take action when they see fit.
you are very disrespectful , my goodness, all because not everyone shares the same view you have towards assanal..shame on you. Just look at the way you've insulted bigpokey because of assnal..smh ...... the sad part is cally turned a blind eye towards your vulgar and immoral comments , but chose to write an essay about bigpokey exposing assnal loud mouthed CE spamming fans..once again , shame on you :boo: :boo: :boo:

BP na true he talk,
I do not completely agree with Waffi's methods but I understand his angst. These two are Chelsea fans but spend more time on the Arsenal season thread than they do on the Chelsea season thread.I understand coming here to gloat after an Arsenal bad result but to permanently pitch their tents here and troll should not be tolerated.

Methinks this should be made a sanctionable offence under the baiting umbrella.
Cheers. The bottomline is we are coming together to eliminate these trolls from our thread. Speaking out is a clear message of our disapproval. Also, I know this is hard, because one feels ge has to respond to their trolling, however, I wish we ignore them in general football discourse, when we do that we take away the oxygen of attention they crave and depend on.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:Liverpool are having trouble finding suitable opponents for a behind-closed-doors friendly before the Champions League final against,why is beloved not playing them to prepare for Chelsea?I hope we are playing behind-closed-doors game ooh.
so that dem go use their "huffing and puffing" players like James Milner injure una players? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: No way am I playing Liverpool right now, if I was a coach. Lie lie! The games to play right bow are for match fitness, not heavy intensity, frankly.

I understand why UEFA scheduled the games the way they did, but frankly, its too far away abeg.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

seriously , why the heck were the games scheduled weeks and weeks after the season ended .... well both teams should be fit
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:
slyk wrote:
osita wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:

[/video]

BP na true he talk,
I do not completely agree with Waffi's methods but I understand his angst. These two are Chelsea fans but spend more time on the Arsenal season thread than they do on the Chelsea season thread.I understand coming here to gloat after an Arsenal bad result but to permanently pitch their tents here and troll should not be tolerated.

Cheers. The bottomline is we are coming together to eliminate these trolls from our thread. Speaking out is a clear message of our disapproval. Also, I know this is hard, because one feels ge has to respond to their trolling, however, I wish we ignore them in general football discourse, when we do that we take away the oxygen of attention they crave and depend on.
you are trying too hard...you've been defeated in this thread. now you are begging other assnal CE spammers to help you out.. see how weak you are? However if it was to insult someone with vile and immoral words, you would carry first.....but when people like danfo and bigpokey with better critical thinking skills plus intelligence exposes you, sensitivity kicks in...Do you see folks on this forum exposing the likes of pool, Chelsea , City and even United? never..those clubs are winners and their fans do not spam our Super Eagles forum
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Waffiman wrote:
slyk wrote:
osita wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:

[/video]

BP na true he talk,

Waffi, the ignore feature on the forum works pretty darn well I must say!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mace, are you begging to get ignore or what? seems you want to instigate....
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

waffi needs to apologize and just maybe no one will call him out ...
SuperEagles