Portugal vs Korea...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Portugal vs Korea...

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Who’s watching this game? If the Nigerian players are over aged, I wonder what you’d call the Portuguese and the Koreans :?: :idea: :!:

Cheers.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Portugal vs Korea...

Post by kalani JR »

I don't think I've seen a team as stacked as this Portuguese team at this level.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Define stacked :!:

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

How can a youth team be stacked? :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Link?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Define stacked :!:

Cheers.
Bunch of players that could make the senior team, Dalot, Gedson Florentino Luis, Leao they didn't even get to call Joao Felix since the senior team wanted him.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Good record keeping in Portugal.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

The best teams, I've seen so far are France, Italy, Colombia Senegal and Nigeria, with Portugal and Ukraine a step down.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

okidoki wrote:The best teams, I've seen so far are France, Italy, Colombia Senegal and Nigeria, with Portugal and Ukraine a step down.

What about New Zealand?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Hmm. NZ hammered oooh. 5-0 on Honduras.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ohenhen1 wrote:Good record keeping in Portugal.
Have u been there before?
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Have u been there before?

Oyibo na oyibo
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Who’s watching this game? If the Nigerian players are over aged, I wonder what you’d call the Portuguese and the Koreans :?: :idea: :!:

Cheers.
Stop trying to console yourself. The Portuguese will definitely be under 20 and I also suspect the Koreans too. In our case we know that the first option that we choose is to cheat the system. Even at the level of the Channels kids cup, schools try to cheat. Before MRI test are used you'll see players who clearly know that they were well over 17 years appearing for trials. I have even experienced it myself, a friend of mine years ago who i know was 25 years old at the time brought his age down to 17 with the hope of trying out in the U17s and getting a contract abroad. In the NPFL, many players have multiple dates of birth why is this so? I believe this would be easy to check but the NFF MUST take the lead on this. For the next U20s, players born from 01 Jan 2001 are eligible so you can't tell me that we cannot discover the real ages of players from the next set. Original birth certificates, primary and secondary school reports should be used. There are clear factors that can determine if someone's an age cheat, such as graduation from secondary school over 6 years ago, or playing in the NNL or NPFL for over 6 years should all be red flags. I believe if we are serious we can eliminate it from our national teams.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Ohe, Portugal is a poor European country with lots of migrants and may not have a very good record keeping outside Lisbon
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Adisboy wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Who’s watching this game? If the Nigerian players are over aged, I wonder what you’d call the Portuguese and the Koreans :?: :idea: :!:

Cheers.
Stop trying to console yourself. The Portuguese will definitely be under 20 and I also suspect the Koreans too. In our case we know that the first option that we choose is to cheat the system. Even at the level of the Channels kids cup, schools try to cheat. Before MRI test are used you'll see players who clearly know that they were well over 17 years appearing for trials. I have even experienced it myself, a friend of mine years ago who i know was 25 years old at the time brought his age down to 17 with the hope of trying out in the U17s and getting a contract abroad. In the NPFL, many players have multiple dates of birth why is this so? I believe this would be easy to check but the NFF MUST take the lead on this. For the next U20s, players born from 01 Jan 2001 are eligible so you can't tell me that we cannot discover the real ages of players from the next set. Original birth certificates, primary and secondary school reports should be used. There are clear factors that can determine if someone's an age cheat, such as graduation from secondary school over 6 years ago, or playing in the NNL or NPFL for over 6 years should all be red flags. I believe if we are serious we can eliminate it from our national teams.
I have no reason to console myself. Over what? I merely point out the fact that people like you are self hating punks who hinder Nigeria’s development at every level with their attitude of self deprecation. To you, a Nigerian is over aged simply because of the way he looks but a Portuguese who looks just as mature is not. After all to people like you, oyibo na oyibo :!:

Cheers.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Adisboy wrote:

Cheers.
I have no reason to console myself. Over what? I merely point out the fact that people like you are self hating punks who hinder Nigeria’s development at every level with their attitude of self deprecation. To you, a Nigerian is over aged simply because of the way he looks but a Portuguese who looks just as mature is not. After all to people like you, oyibo na oyibo :!:

Cheers.
You Dey mind the pure mugu