KSA 3 Mali 4

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
KSA 3 Mali 4

Post by DIMKA76 »

I am spotting a very worrying trend with the officiating involving African teams. In the above match, the referee gifted SA two attempts at a penalty and gave the Malian goalkeeper a yellow card after he saved the first Penalty. In the end the Malian goalkeeper made the same action in the second attempt but this time KSA scored and the ref was fine with the outcome. :shock:
Last edited by DIMKA76 on Tue May 28, 2019 9:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
lacidi
Egg
Egg
Re: KSA V Mali

Post by lacidi »

So what was the final score?
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Re: KSA 2 V Mali 1

Post by DIMKA76 »

lacidi wrote:So what was the final score?
Game is still on 2-0 to KSA
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: KSA V Mali

Post by Rawlings »

DIMKA76 wrote:I am spotting a very worrying trend with the officiating involving African teams. In the above match, the referee gifted SA two attempts at a penalty and gave the Malian goalkeeper a yellow card after he saved the first Penalty. In the end the Malian goalkeeper made the same action in the second attempt but this time KSA scored and the ref was fine with the outcome. :shock:
Oga,
The referee is absolutely right, according to the FIFA rule book
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Re: KSA 2 Mali 2

Post by DIMKA76 »

Rawlings wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:I am spotting a very worrying trend with the officiating involving African teams. In the above match, the referee gifted SA two attempts at a penalty and gave the Malian goalkeeper a yellow card after he saved the first Penalty. In the end the Malian goalkeeper made the same action in the second attempt but this time KSA scored and the ref was fine with the outcome. :shock:
Oga,
The referee is absolutely right, according to the FIFA rule book
This is beside the point, What I am getting at it the scrutiny with which the rules are applied to African teams. Goalkeepers do it all the time. How many times do you see them get a yellow and a replay ordered? I take it you didn't see the incident I am referring to?
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Re: KSA 3 Mali 4

Post by DIMKA76 »

South Africa lost 1-0 to South Korea
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: KSA 3 Mali 4

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

[/video]
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).