The biggest jinx on CE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
The biggest jinx on CE

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Anytime i read comments from the following The SE either struggles of won't qualify or do well in tournaments
AFCON IS IN 3 WEEKS, THESES JOKERS ARE ON A LOOSE

1. Kongi, emir, jaffi jaffa..biggest mouth and jinx
2. Ohene...this one I place him on the ignore list whenever the SE plays.
3. Vanity eagle...if he supports our coach we fail
4. Tobi and Tbite....tobi, is a young kid who gets too excited..tbite likes to write long essays...wey the bobo sef..hope bobo dey well
5. Charlie. this joker calls himself the name ghana people uses to describe bobo...the biggest Chelsea jinx alive
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The biggest jinx on CE

Post by ohenhen1 »

Robbyjinx no make top 5 wow.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robby isn't a jinx...fact bobo actually calls accurate results..since worldcup 2010 qualifiers...on another note Robby is a correct bobo online and offline fact not feelings . I have met him in person on more than one occasion..however the only negative about robby..bobo is a CE assnal spammer...assnal is one of the most useless clubs in world football..now dem fans are attacking Newcastle because oil money done land st James park
SuperEagles

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Robby isn't a jinx...fact bobo actually calls accurate results..since worldcup 2010 qualifiers...on another note Robby is a correct bobo online and offline fact not feelings . I have met him in person on more than one occasion..however the only negative about robby..bobo is a CE assnal spammer...assnal is one of the most useless clubs in world football..now dem fans are attacking Newcastle because oil money done land st James park
Fact not feelings! :clap:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

How can a 50 year old single man woke up on a Monday morning just to compile a useless list?
Don't you have any life's ambition or any other passion besides your daily ritual of logging on to CE 24/7 and irritating everyone? I pity the folks that mortgaged their future to send you out of the creek.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ekorian wrote:How can a 50 year old single man woke up on a Monday morning just to compile a useless list?
Don't you have any life's ambition or any other passion besides your daily ritual of logging on to CE 24/7 and irritating everyone? I pity the folks that mortgaged their future to send you out of the creek.
Grammatical error. It is wake up not woke...learn the differences between present and past tenses.

Today is a holiday (memorial day) I am far away from the age of 50....However I pray I get blessed beyond those years.

We are in 2019, CE can be accessed via a mobile device. On the fly, taking a morning dump, having a meeting, car pooling , watching birds chirping...etc...

I have never been to any creek..no one lives in the future....Today is all that matters...let tomorrow come first.

On another note , try to reclaim your rightful position as the head of your household. Why have you given up your masculinity? Be a man...run things instead buying omo detergent and to dey scrub woman pata
SuperEagles

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Robby isn't a jinx...fact bobo actually calls accurate results..since worldcup 2010 qualifiers...on another note Robby is a correct bobo online and offline fact not feelings . I have met him in person on more than one occasion..however the only negative about robby..bobo is a CE assnal spammer...assnal is one of the most useless clubs in world football..now dem fans are attacking Newcastle because oil money done land st James park
See crush o.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cellular wrote:
See crush o.
If I didn't know Robby I'd probably say they've tongued each other. Heck, maybe I don't know Robby :tic: :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Another handshake! :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Anytime i read comments from the following The SE either struggles of won't qualify or do well in tournaments
AFCON IS IN 3 WEEKS, THESES JOKERS ARE ON A LOOSE

1. Kongi, emir, jaffi jaffa..biggest mouth and jinx
2. Ohene...this one I place him on the ignore list whenever the SE plays.
3. Vanity eagle...if he supports our coach we fail
4. Tobi and Tbite....tobi, is a young kid who gets too excited..tbite likes to write long essays...wey the bobo sef..hope bobo dey well
5. Charlie. this joker calls himself the name ghana people uses to describe bobo...the biggest Chelsea jinx alive

Kongi is only a jinx when he doesn't shake before a game. Any game where he comes out shaking beforehand, we don win be dat :thumbs:
Last edited by mystic on Tue May 28, 2019 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Cellular wrote:
See crush o.
There is a reason BP is still single. He hasn't found the right man. I think Robby is his man crush Monday...........Watch him take a few trips to Atlanta this summer saying he has business there.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am going to update this list, we saw many of them today predicting and opening game threads
SuperEagles

Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

pajimoh wrote:
Cellular wrote:
See crush o.
If I didn't know Robby I'd probably say they've tongued each other. Heck, maybe I don't know Robby :tic: :D

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: sicko
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am going to add Gotti to this list
SuperEagles

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Cellular wrote:
See crush o.
Penny (Penarity) Style!!!

Anyway, Mikel is now clubless & BigPunkey must fill that vacuum somehow.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Turkey eeeehhhhh!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Robbynice was a jinx before the word jinx was invented.

For us Arsenal fans once we saw that Robbynice had typed those immortal words "it was written" we knew we had lost even before a ball had been kicked.

In fact it's a travesty that there has not been some type of award on CE for Robbynice. He is is the definition of a jinx.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Off CE it's a no brainer.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

theYemster wrote:Off CE it's a no brainer.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AJ will bounce back tho... :atc:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

adding Jette to the list
SuperEagles

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

pajimoh wrote:
Cellular wrote:
See crush o.
honestly..see as BigPuke shower accolade wey go make Mikel jealous on Robby :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)