The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Nkume wrote:Gazidis is the architect of the Arsenal debacle. Wenger should have retired after the FA cup win in 2018. The worst decision this year was getting rid of Sven Mislintat. Lets see what the future holds, but I am not convinced by Emeribe.
Not convinced after he left you in the same state as last year on lean resources in addition to getting very close to a trophy.

Hmmm. Ya Wenger love go bend ya neck soon.

Iberibeism :twisted:
Please do not draw me out, I will not engage you. You are free to your opinions on Wenger, but they do not match the facts.

My opinion (FACT based) is that Wenger should have left after the cup in 2017 (not 2018). I don't know why you people only judge him on his last season when he was abandoned by club, fans, and players. His last and worst season ever at Arsenal. A nightmare 5 seconds lost him the game against Atleti Madrid. He went out in the Semis, and I maintain that the last EL run was better than this current one to the final, and we lost to an excellent team in the Semis (no shame). Wenger also made it to the league cup finals, beating Chelski in a 2-leg Semis before losing to Guardiola's brilliantly doped shity. Wenger won 3 FA cups in his last 5 years, better then Klop, Poch, etc excluding Pep.

Your opinion is not sound, and in time history will rubbish all the opinions of haters. I don't even want to talk of what it meant to have a culture of sublime attacking football (Wengerball)!

Like I said, I am NOT here to argue with you. I don talk my own finish ...
Dude stop bringing Wenger into this as an angel,he never wanted to leave and was forced out,he is part of the problem.Wenger is like a dictator who don't know when to call it off.Emery as an average coach first season has more points than Wenger,get to Europa final, the team get closer to to win the Europa.
You are the hater that wanted Emery to failed and not to do better than wenger so to come with I told you so.
How can you say the last EL run was better?Another one get to the final the other semi get beat by a team that struggle and failed to come out of group stage even though playing a man advantage .
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:With all the justified noises being made about shifting some of our waste pipes, it'll be unforgivable if the best of our young crop - highly coveted by the big teams in Europe - Lyon & Bayern to name a few are lost. We must secure those kids signature w/o a doubt. Starting with Xavier.

@jamesbenge: Arsenal are facing the increasingly likely prospect that Xavier Amaechi will not sign a new contract at the club after Unai Emery snubbed him from his Europa League final bench, a decision that is known to have gone down poorly with Amaechi & those close to him.
That will be truly unforgivable if he is sold. Everyone knows he is a potential superstar in future. The good thing is, his contract runs till 2022.
That's what got me - cos i thought he was signed then i started reading stuff & hearing some from Gooner podcast. We've an awesome bunch of kids coming up & i hope most of the fan base let the club know - our boys must be tied down & given opps starting next season.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

bepanda wrote:Why is it a war? It is a coach player relationship.
The biggest mistake Unai Emery made this season was to bring Ozil back to the team.
I will never understand the reasoning behind it.
Arsenal was doing great when Ozil was playing Fortnight at home every game day.
Bringing back Ozil destroyed our season. Because it pushed Iwobi back to the Bench ...
Nkume wrote:Open war between Emeribe and Ozil?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... paign=1490
Iwobi & Mkhi had the opps to put Ozil on the bench by playing in the hole behind the 2 strikers - they never impressed. Ozil's not our problem - pay him off & he leaves but we have issues elsewhere - too many players getting off scot-free
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

tolahs wrote:
The biggest mistake Unai Emery made this season was to bring Ozil back to the team.
Bringing back Ozil destroyed our season. Because it pushed Iwobi back to the Bench ...

Iwobi & Mkhi had the opps to put Ozil on the bench by playing in the hole behind the 2 strikers - they never impressed. Ozil's not our problem - pay him off & he leaves but we have issues elsewhere - too many players getting off scot-free
Hmmm we are back to to picking sides ? Make we take break o ..focus on our African teams, and make Arsenal come play friendly for Nigeria. so we can yab them tire :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
tolahs wrote:

Hmmm we are back to to picking sides ? Make we take break o ..focus on our African teams, and make Arsenal come play friendly for Nigeria. so we can yab them tire :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Given the emotional disappointments i've suffered from with our national teams especially 9ja & CIV in recent yrs - you're asking for a lot. We underperform @the highest levels even when filled with talent.
I ain't picking sides - just calling it as i see it - i'll readily support a 9ja team or player in any other sport but only WC footballwise.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal boss Unai Emery is ready to spend most of his £40m transfer budget on two Sampdoria players - Belgium midfielder Dennis Praet, 25, and 23-year-old Danish defender Joachim Andersen.
Arsenal boss Unai Emery has made Barcelona's France defender Samuel Umtiti, 25, his preferred defensive target this summer. The club have also scouted RB Leipzig's 20-year-old France U21 centre-back Dayot Upamecano.
My people so which of the two stories are true?if this club is offering just 40 million for transfer then Emery will have to tell them to sell some few waste pipe and he will actually have to and look at the youth team.Ajax style might be it come next season likes of Ozil,Xhaka,,all ship out
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Feeling good Freddie's going to be part of the snr team coaching staff - he has major sway with the U23s - so hopefully with a few of them being tapped up - we've put our chess move on. Good move Arsenal - now to the rest which will be killer transfer rumours anyways.
Bould going back to the U23s means he can implement Emery's ideas having had a front seat last season!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chelsea seeded in Pot 1, could face Hazard’s Real Madrid and Conte’s Inter in Champions League group stage
POT 1: Liverpool, Chelsea, Barcelona, Manchester City, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain, Zenit St Petersburg

POT 2 (provisional): Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, FC Porto*, Tottenham Hotspur, Borussia Dortmund, Napoli, Shakhtar Donetsk, Ajax*

POT 3 (provisional): Benfica, Dynamo Kiev*, Olympique Lyonnais, Bayer Leverkusen, FC Salzburg, Valencia, Inter Milan, Celtic*

POT 4 (provisional): FC Copenhagen*, Dinamo Zagreb*, Lokomotiv Moscow, Genk, Galatasaray, RB Leipzig, Atalanta, Lille
Do you guys think assnal will be seeded in the europa next season, also when is the emirates cup playoffs vs spurs?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chelsea seeded in Pot 1, could face Hazard’s Real Madrid and Conte’s Inter in Champions League group stage
POT 1: Liverpool, Chelsea, Barcelona, Manchester City, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain, Zenit St Petersburg

POT 2 (provisional): Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, FC Porto*, Tottenham Hotspur, Borussia Dortmund, Napoli, Shakhtar Donetsk, Ajax*

POT 3 (provisional): Benfica, Dynamo Kiev*, Olympique Lyonnais, Bayer Leverkusen, FC Salzburg, Valencia, Inter Milan, Celtic*

POT 4 (provisional): FC Copenhagen*, Dinamo Zagreb*, Lokomotiv Moscow, Genk, Galatasaray, RB Leipzig, Atalanta, Lille
Do you guys think assnal will be seeded in the europa next season, also when is the emirates cup playoffs vs spurs?
This doesn't make sense,how is Chelsea in pot one and Ajax that are Dutch champs in pot 2?even spurs that are CL finalist should be ahead of Chelsea.
So Hazard don go Real Madrid?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tolahs wrote:Feeling good Freddie's going to be part of the snr team coaching staff - he has major sway with the U23s - so hopefully with a few of them being tapped up - we've put our chess move on. Good move Arsenal - now to the rest which will be killer transfer rumours anyways.
Bould going back to the U23s means he can implement Emery's ideas having had a front seat last season!!!
What does this Bould bring to the teams?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Paris St-Germain and France forward Kylian Mbappe, 20, has handed in a transfer request
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

This doesn't make sense,how is Chelsea in pot one and Ajax that are Dutch champs in pot 2?even spurs that are CL finalist should be ahead of Chelsea.
So Hazard don go Real Madrid?
Chelsea are in pot 1 because they defeated assanal by 4 goals to 1 in the Europa league( if assnal had won they would also be in pot 1) However i think they will be in pot 1 in the Thursday night league
SuperEagles

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Another honor for the Big OG, now a Member of France's Legion of Honor

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/s ... d-in-paris
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Xhaka to Inter for 55 MP rumors gaining steam..please let them be true.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Xhaka to Inter for 55 MP rumours gaining steam..please let them be true.
Strangely, watching him play against Portugal for the Swiss and he is playing well !! why does he play poorly for Arsenal ? Abi the prem pace is too fast for him ?

...Socrates
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Xhaka to Inter for 55 MP rumours gaining steam..please let them be true.
Strangely, watching him play against Portugal for the Swiss and he is playing well !! why does he play poorly for Arsenal ? Abi the prem pace is too fast for him ?
Naah. it's the tactics and role he's made to play in Arsenal.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

kajifu wrote:Paris St-Germain and France forward Kylian Mbappe, 20, has handed in a transfer request
And you think Arsenal can afford him? :)
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Xhaka to Inter for 55 MP rumors gaining steam..please let them be true.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you not only delusional but easily bamboozled
SuperEagles

bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Siddonlook11 wrote:

Are you sure.....first he is supposed to be picking Ronaldo for the second goal but somehow decided to go walk-about(arsenal style) then somehow decided to gift them the third goal.......the earlier Xhaka is out of arsenal the better.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Portugal 3 v Switzerland 1.... and someone said xhaka is 55 MP :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

bk-one wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Are you sure.....first he is supposed to be picking Ronaldo for the second goal but somehow decided to go walk-about(arsenal style) then somehow decided to gift them the third goal.......the earlier Xhaka is out of arsenal the better.

Hmmm na wa for you o, you waited for the game to end and for Xhaka to be the only one on the swiss team to mess up before posting ? all so you could make him look bad ? ..so he fouled Ronaldo for the first free kick goal ?

He lost track of Ronaldo for the second goal ?

and he gifted Ronaldo the third goal ?

Na wa .. I agree he should leave and we will have another scapegoat to blame. It just would not be Xhaka or Ozil.

...Socrates
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Hmmm na wa for you o, you waited for the game to end and for Xhaka to be the only one on the swiss team to mess up before posting ? all so you could make him look bad ? ..so he fouled Ronaldo for the first free kick goal ?

Na wa .. I agree he should leave and we will have another scapegoat to blame. It just would not be Xhaka or Ozil.
I do apologise. Xhaka was the man of the match
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

bk-one wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

I do apologise. Xhaka was the man of the match

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

na yam ? fake Ronaldo baby ...all the way.

...Socrates