Nnations league final-- England 1 v 3 Holland

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nnations league final-- England 1 v 0 Holland

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:what a player Frankie De Jong is...

So calm. So intelligent with his movement, dribbling, and passing. Simplifies the game and makes it so enjoyable to watch. :agree:

Barcelona fans go enjoy am well well and his game is 100% tailor-made for them.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
txj wrote:what a player Frankie De Jong is...

So calm. So intelligent with his movement, dribbling, and passing. Simplifies the game and makes it so enjoyable to watch. :agree:

Barcelona fans go enjoy am well well and his game is 100% tailor-made for them.
You have not met Valverde, it seems. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This was the same waxing lyrics we heard about Arthur and Barca fans were twerking up and down the whole place, until Valverde got a hold of him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

pajimoh wrote:Spurs lost because they played Kane. England lost because they benched Kane
Next time Kane should just hug the touchline
In fairness, Kane did nothing in both games. Clearly, he's far from his top form although he didn't get much midfield support. HOwever, I felt Dele Ali should've come on earlier in place of Rice who I felt isn't suited to possession-based football (he's a good DM but not a good fit for the regista role in a 433). Henderson possibly would've been a better fit for that role - notwithstanding his preference to play a box to box role.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
You have not met Valverde, it seems. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This was the same waxing lyrics we heard about Arthur and Barca fans were twerking up and down the whole place, until Valverde got a hold of him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm surprised he hasn't yet been fired. Na wa. :lol:
akamoke
Re: Nnations league final-- England 1 v 3 Holland

Post by akamoke »

Naive defending let England down
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
kenmega
Egg
Egg
Re: Nnations league final-- England 1 v 3 Holland

Post by kenmega »

England playing Switzerland in the 3rd place playoffs but I did not realise Noah Okafor has pleaded allegiance with Switzerland?