OSHOALA PLEASE STAND UP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
OSHOALA PLEASE STAND UP

Post by jette1 »

When is Asisat going to show up
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Igugu
Egg
Egg
Re: OSHOALA PLEASE STAND UP

Post by Igugu »

She was not on the pitch today. This was not the Oshola I expected to see. World Cup? Abah! She did not play like she would like to win.

Okparanozie should not have played as well. She has become a madam. The springs have left her feet. Couldn't run. The first goal was caused by her. She lost the ball in the opponents' half. Gave a half hearted chase for a couple of yards and stopped. The Norwegian took the ball to Nigerian's eighteen and the rest is history. First goal.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Igugu wrote:She was not on pitch today. This was not the Oshola I expected to see. World Cup? Abah! She did not play like she would like to win.
Okparanozie should not have played as well. She has become a madam. The first goal was caused by her. She lost the ball in the opponents' half. Gave a half hearted chase of a couple of yards and stopped the Norwegian took the ball to Nigerian's eighteen and the rest is history. First goal.

First goal was a result of poor defending on a corner.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

How many times will I tell you all that she has speed & that is just that; not a baller.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

mystic wrote:
Igugu wrote:She was not on pitch today. This was not the Oshola I expected to see. World Cup? Abah! She did not play like she would like to win.
Okparanozie should not have played as well. She has become a madam. The first goal was caused by her. She lost the ball in the opponents' half. Gave a half hearted chase of a couple of yards and stopped the Norwegian took the ball to Nigerian's eighteen and the rest is history. First goal.

Tor I was about to respond then I saw this.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I stopped e expecting anything from that overrated pants. She6just as annoying as Oparahussle but no end product
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

oloye wrote:
mystic wrote:

and that was ordega not desire

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

jette1 wrote:
oloye wrote:
mystic wrote:

and that was ordega not desire

Yes. Ordega was sleeping on that one. To win at this level you can't afford mental lapses like that.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

All she does is flex on Instagram. Same with Ihenacho. No surprise, both strikers have regressed.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

bret- hart wrote:All she does is flex on Instagram. Same with Ihenacho. No surprise, both strikers have regressed.
30 minutes to kickoff today this girl was on twitter; shouldn't they be off phones on match day ? we need to know what the policy is on this issue because same thing happened with mikel in russia before a crucial game against argentina

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Lol. Typical Nigerians. She had no help today and we were punished by two costly defensive errors leading to goals. She made good runs, passes and held up play well but was let down by terrible if not amateurish wingers continually crossing to the keeper or out of the field (over).
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

green4life wrote:Lol. Typical Nigerians. She had no help today and we were punished by two costly defensive errors leading to goals. She made good runs, passes and held up play well but was let down by terrible if not amateurish wingers continually crossing to the keeper or out of the field (over).
obviously you still dazzled by empty uncalculated runs. are we in kenya