SAD DAY FOR AFRICAN FOOTBALL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
SAD DAY FOR AFRICAN FOOTBALL

Post by jette1 »

Senegal, South Africa, Nigeria all lost crucial games today
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SAD DAY FOR AFRICAN FOOTBALL

Post by Enugu II »

jette1 wrote:Senegal, South Africa, Nigeria all lost crucial games today
Bros,

Senegal won its game ooo!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Enugu II wrote:
Bros,

They lost on penalties.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

kalani JR wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Bros,

They lost on penalties.
Really? I thought CE guys were reporting that they won. Wow! What a day. I was thinking that was the consolation today.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Enugu II wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Bros,

They lost on penalties.
Really? I thought CE guys were reporting that they won. Wow! What a day. I was thinking that was the consolation today.
consolation when semis never happen yet
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Next time. 2021, biko
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....