VOTE WHICH 2 PLAYERS WILL ROHR DROP ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

WHICH 2 PLAYERS WILL BE DROPPED

Poll ended at Wed May 15, 2019 11:20 pm

Olaoluwa Aina (Torino FC, Italy)
5%
Abdullahi Shehu (Bursaspor FC, Turkey);
10%
Semi Ajayi (Rotherham United, England)
18%
Chidozie Awaziem (Caykur Rizespor, Turkey)
15%
Moses Simon (Levante FC, Spain)
8%
Paul Onuachu (FC Midtjyland, Denmark);
11%
Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City, England);
31%
Samuel Chukwueze (Villarreal FC, Spain)
3%

Total votes: 62

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: VOTE WHICH 2 PLAYERS WILL ROHR DROP ?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

As i said, all the players who made the WCup squad and returned, will be in Egypt.... the newbies will replace the dropped ones...all FBs will make the squad.. Kele, will make the squad...as i said this was done by the ogas..Kele was going to be dropped, however he who pays the piper indicated Kele must go and the AFCON could be used as a shop window for him...u people voting go cry tire
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

My guess is:

Samuel Kalu - if not fit else Osimhen
Awaziem
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Samuel Kalu came on today for Bordeaux in the 61st minute. Hope he gains full fitness before the AFCON.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

The two players that need to dropped from the squad are Ighalo and Akpeyi. These two players if taken and fielded with end up costing Rohr his job.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Paveman wrote:Aina and Shehu will be in for sure as we are super thin as full backs. I think Leon Balogun also has a chance of being dropped. Samuel Kalu might also be dropped if he is not yet fit after his injury
I'm going with Samuel Kalu and Kelechi Iheanacho. Based on what I've seen from the outside, those are the two I'd drop if it were left to me.

I don't think we should drop any defenders cos we're pretty thin there, and certainly not any midfielders.

But knowing Rohr he'll drop one defender and one forward.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Kelechi will not be dropped. He deserves to be, but Rohr is a traditionalist....he won’t drop a “veteran” player without very strong reasons to do so. He won’t.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Kelechi: first name on the chopping block.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

wiseone wrote:Kelechi: first name on the chopping block.
You see Ndidi forced him to lose weight for his wedding :winking: bobo will be back with a bang!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Thinking it will be two forward players except Rohr feel Ogbu can play CD. Its two of Onuachu, Chikwueze, and Awazien I think.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Is the verdict in ?

Kelechi and Semi ??

This is amazing... the poll doesn't lie... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

From what we saw yesterday... there are too many wing forwards and not a lot of promising strikers. Form is temporary.....but class...

Kelechi has class, can’t say the same of Onuachu and Oshimen is very inexperienced. Put that in with the fact that Ighalo goes missing in big tournaments....Rohr will be digging his own grave slowly if he drops Iheanacho.

If they were banging in goals yesterday then he may justify it but the strikers were practically useless. That’s the problem with the u20, the falcons and Rohr is about to make it the problem of the SE.

Not that Kelechi will bang him goals but at least you have that option.

Why take...Musa, Onyekuru, Samu, Kalu, Iwobi, Moses? You can only play 2 at once then the likes of Musa can play upfront, Iwobi AM.... what exactly is Moses going to do? He didn’t feature for Levante that much and he won’t bench Collins no matter the formation you play...Aina can also move across

Taking, Ighalo, Onuachu, Oshimen and Kelechi is not too much. Only Kelechi brings variety to that position if you decide to play 2 upfront. Others are more powerful strikers but can’t see a pass like Kelechi on his day....Oshimen brings youth, Ighalo experience -I guess-.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Enyi wrote:From what we saw yesterday... there are too many wing forwards and not a lot of promising strikers. Form is temporary.....but class...

Kelechi has class, can’t say the same of Onuachu and Oshimen is very inexperienced. Put that in with the fact that Ighalo goes missing in big tournaments....Rohr will be digging his own grave slowly if he drops Iheanacho.

If they were banging in goals yesterday then he may justify it but the strikers were practically useless. That’s the problem with the u20, the falcons and Rohr is about to make it the problem of the SE.

Not that Kelechi will bang him goals but at least you have that option.

Why take...Musa, Onyekuru, Samu, Kalu, Iwobi, Moses? You can only play 2 at once then the likes of Musa can play upfront, Iwobi AM.... what exactly is Moses going to do? He didn’t feature for Levante that much and he won’t bench Collins no matter the formation you play...Aina can also move across

Taking, Ighalo, Onuachu, Oshimen and Kelechi is not too much. Only Kelechi brings variety to that position if you decide to play 2 upfront. Others are more powerful strikers but can’t see a pass like Kelechi on his day....Oshimen brings youth, Ighalo experience -I guess-.
Enyi

If the stories are true, I will simply state that Rohr had always been predictable. In any case, you have not stated the fact that there are actually five forwards that Rohr will be taking -- Ighalo, Onuachu, Osimhen, Musa, and Onyekuru. Now are you asking for Iheanacho to be the sixth forward?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

I guess its Official: Nacho and Ajayi..

I feel sorry for Nacho...How low he has fallen..

https://sportsration.com/2019/06/09/off ... con-squad/
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

JACKAL wrote:I guess its Official: Nacho and Ajayi..

Baba the down fall of a man is not the end of his life. No condition is permanent. He will bounce back.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

I don't feel sorry for the man.

He is playing a position where there are lots of people who want to play. He can decide to *Nice Lady* and moan about his predicament or he can vow to fight harder... Nwakema was more deserving based on his play during the year... and Rohr still went on to invite a benchwarmer.

These guys need to learn how to be a professional.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

For once, CE has spoken democratically and without sentiment. This is the very reason that Nigeria will do well at this tournament. Carrying a good fit squad with enough options in all departments, a nice blend of youth and experience (WC and AFCON), great team morale and financial support. The only question mark is our goalkeeping department.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Kele is going to AFCON, this wan pass ROhr..fyi... the powers that be have spoken..I agree with the powers that be
:bump: :bump:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Cellular wrote:

He is playing a position where there are lots of people who want to play. He can decide to nice lady and moan about his predicament or he can vow to fight harder... Nwakema was more deserving based on his play during the year... and Rohr still went on to invite a benchwarmer.

Nothing more to add.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Robbynice wrote:

Baba the down fall of a man is not the end of his life. No condition is permanent. He will bounce back.

For him to bounce back, he needs to stay away from CE Type folks.....average mindset folks
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote:

He is playing a position where there are lots of people who want to play. He can decide to b$#%^ and moan about his predicament or he can vow to fight harder... Nwakema was more deserving based on his play during the year... and Rohr still went on to invite a benchwarmer.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

JACKAL wrote:Is the verdict in ?

Kelechi and Semi ??

These your threads have been on point lately. The one on Oliseh implosion is already a classic. :agree:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

green4life wrote:
JACKAL wrote:Is the verdict in ?

Kelechi and Semi ??

These your threads have been on point lately. The one on Oliseh implosion is already a classic. :agree:
Thank you G4L.... The naysayers never give the black man credit ! :mrgreen: