Seadorf explains list of cut players

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Seadorf explains list of cut players

Post by bamenda boy »

Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Seadorf explains list of cut players

Post by Eaglezbeak »

bamenda boy wrote:
This is not relevant!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
This is not relevant!
Like Arsenal threads?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

bamenda boy wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
This is not relevant!
Like Arsenal threads?

Don't mind him.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Watch out for our plantain loving cousins.

This is not the same team that we beat to a WC spot. This team has some good young players injected into the squad.

Besides, you can never underestimate Cameroon when it comes to the CAF.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

ANC wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
This is not relevant!
Like Arsenal threads?

Don't mind him.
Wait,when did I ever open an Arsenal thread?When did a Nigerian open a thread about the Nigerian football team on a Cameroonian website? What happened to Camfoot?
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
ANC wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
This is not relevant!
Like Arsenal threads?

Don't mind him.
Wait,when did I ever open an Arsenal thread?When did a Nigerian open a thread about the Nigerian football team on a Cameroonian website? What happened to Camfoot?
You are being blinded by patriotism. Some of us have been on this board for more than 21+ years dating back to the days of Allard on ezboards. It was normal for us to discuss about various teams especially when the ANC was concerned. I just hope ONLY matters involving the Super Eagles would be discussed at Eagles nest eventhough that's not the case as of now.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

bamenda boy wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
ANC wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
This is not relevant!
Like Arsenal threads?

Don't mind him.
You are being blinded by patriotism. Some of us have been on this board for more than 21+ years dating back to the days of Allard on ezboards. It was normal for us to discuss about various teams especially when the ANC was concerned. I just hope ONLY matters involving the Super Eagles would be discussed at Eagles nest eventhough that's not the case as of now.
I’ve been here since the days of John Allard (The Swedish Gentleman) and he started this as a Nigerian football website, Cameroonians had Camfoot way after that and you failed to answer my question along with two others “what happened to it?” (I do like the new options World Football etc)
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

We feel more at home here.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...wow, Clearance Seedorf is Cameroon coach? Beautiful, was a great player in his days. Now I see why many Nigerians are calling for some black oyinbo fro Europe to come coach us.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bamenda, keep posting. You've earned that right. It we can open threads about European football we surely can open one about African football.

The last time I checked Cameroon is part of world football
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Aboubakar did not make the cut. I understand he was out injured for most of the year but he already came back from injury and was playing for club.