Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:29 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:25 pm 

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/06/11/m ... fcon-2019/ Who owns this website? I’m sure Moses Simon must had paid them some coins because almost all their news is about him impressing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:32 pm 

john12 wrote:
https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/06/11/moses-simon-holds-the-key-to-super-eagles-tactical-flexibility-at-afcon-2019/ Who owns this website? I’m sure Moses Simon must had paid them some coins because almost all their news is about him impressing.

:rotf: You can't make things like this up.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:17 pm 

Simon is the most versatile player on the SE, he can play as a winger, R/LWB, or support striker. He can even handle the CM position. He’s a smart, technically gifted with a good shot on both feet that can actually defend. Hell yea he holds the key.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:22 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Simon is the most versatile player on the SE, he can play as a winger, R/LWB, or support striker. He can even handle the CM position. He’s a smart, technically gifted with a good shot on both feet that can actually defend. Hell yea he holds the key.

:biggrin:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:46 pm 

ANC wrote:

Coaches don’t play in different positions in La liga and National teams unless they believe you have thorough knowledge of what it expected of you and how to do it within the team concept. What’s not smart is hiding behind a screen and talking about issues you know nothing about. :laugh:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:34 pm 

ANC wrote:

Coaches don’t play in different positions in La liga and National teams unless they believe you have thorough knowledge of what it expected of you and how to do it within the team concept. What’s not smart is hiding behind a screen and talking about issues you know nothing about. :laugh:

Ok

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:44 pm 

I really don't get this flexibility nonsense, first of all Simon played RWB for Levante, not Left. If you want someone who played LWB for most of the season look to no other than Ola Aina, who played mostly LWB at Torino and is good with both feet. I dunno why these guys are pushing Simon so hard...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:09 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
I really don't get this flexibility nonsense, first of all Simon played RWB for Levante, not Left. If you want someone who played LWB for most of the season look to no other than Ola Aina, who played mostly LWB at Torino and is good with both feet. I dunno why these guys are pushing Simon so hard...

I watched him play, and asked myself the same question.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:09 pm 

To make this article more dubious....Simon barely started for Levante...he excelled??really?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:19 am 

Its called owngoal for a reason,if a team is built around their claims there will be selfinflicted carnage!