Moses Simon holds key to flexibility Lool owngoal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Moses Simon holds key to flexibility Lool owngoal

Post by john12 »

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/06/11/m ... fcon-2019/ Who owns this website? I’m sure Moses Simon must had paid them some coins because almost all their news is about him impressing.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Moses Simon holds key to flexibility Lool owngoal

Post by ANC »

john12 wrote:https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/06/11/m ... fcon-2019/ Who owns this website? I’m sure Moses Simon must had paid them some coins because almost all their news is about him impressing.

:rotf: You can't make things like this up.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Simon is the most versatile player on the SE, he can play as a winger, R/LWB, or support striker. He can even handle the CM position. He’s a smart, technically gifted with a good shot on both feet that can actually defend. Hell yea he holds the key.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Simon is the most versatile player on the SE, he can play as a winger, R/LWB, or support striker. He can even handle the CM position. He’s a smart, technically gifted with a good shot on both feet that can actually defend. Hell yea he holds the key.

:biggrin:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ANC wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Simon is the most versatile player on the SE, he can play as a winger, R/LWB, or support striker. He can even handle the CM position. He’s a smart, technically gifted with a good shot on both feet that can actually defend. Hell yea he holds the key.

Coaches don’t play in different positions in La liga and National teams unless they believe you have thorough knowledge of what it expected of you and how to do it within the team concept. What’s not smart is hiding behind a screen and talking about issues you know nothing about. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
ANC wrote:

Coaches don’t play in different positions in La liga and National teams unless they believe you have thorough knowledge of what it expected of you and how to do it within the team concept. What’s not smart is hiding behind a screen and talking about issues you know nothing about. :laugh:

Ok
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I really don't get this flexibility nonsense, first of all Simon played RWB for Levante, not Left. If you want someone who played LWB for most of the season look to no other than Ola Aina, who played mostly LWB at Torino and is good with both feet. I dunno why these guys are pushing Simon so hard...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

maceo4 wrote:I really don't get this flexibility nonsense, first of all Simon played RWB for Levante, not Left. If you want someone who played LWB for most of the season look to no other than Ola Aina, who played mostly LWB at Torino and is good with both feet. I dunno why these guys are pushing Simon so hard...

I watched him play, and asked myself the same question.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

To make this article more dubious....Simon barely started for Levante...he excelled??really?
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Its called owngoal for a reason,if a team is built around their claims there will be selfinflicted carnage!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI