Rorh must win AFCON or lose his job

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Rorh must win AFCON or lose his job

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

we missed AFCON in 96/98 and won it in 2000 , however hayatou stole the cup

we missed in 12 and came back to win it in 13..there is no excuse..Win or quit is the mandate.... We aren't going to AFCON to gain experience. We have AFCOn winners in that squad as well as Worldcup vets
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rorh must win AFCON or lose his job

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Don’t you have something you have to do in the course of the day?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

This Bigpokey guy get job at all? I'm sure some department stores or even places like Burger King will be hiring for the summer.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The ID10t will be talking about other people spamming the site. Bloody knobber
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

dayumnnnn just look at the groupies 8-)
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:This Bigpokey guy get job at all? I'm sure some department stores or even places like Burger King will be hiring for the summer.
hey kid never worked at a burger joint ever... so focus on the thread at hand :boo:
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:This Bigpokey guy get job at all? I'm sure some department stores or even places like Burger King will be hiring for the summer.
hey kid never worked at a burger joint ever... so focus on the thread at hand :boo:
What is it with you and hands anyway?

Are you a handyman in need of a handmaid? :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Don’t you have something you have to do in the course of the day?
I doubt he has a job. You know he probably doesn't even have the papers. All he does is either flood CE with nonsensical posts or pick stupid fights with members. At the end of the day he is just a boy.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

highbury wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Don’t you have something you have to do in the course of the day?
I doubt he has a job. You know he probably doesn't even have the papers. All he does is either flood CE with nonsensical posts or pick stupid fights with members. At the end of the day he is just a boy.
:rotf: much better than someone who actually shipped a wife..fact you shipped a wife ...whereas all you wrote nah fake news...but you shipped a wife ..talk true....did you ship a wife? We know your true story
SuperEagles

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

We didnt miss back to back Afcons because of Rohr and to be honest the chopping and chnaging of management probably caused all our problems so yeah if you wany instability then yeah....................
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:We didnt miss back to back Afcons because of Rohr and to be honest the chopping and chnaging of management probably caused all our problems so yeah if you wany instability then yeah....................
all jokes apart; Rohr staying or not ? it would all depend on how well the SE perform whether they win the cup or not is irrelevant to a degree. if they get walloped by some back wood nation then tats a bad news for Rohr
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:We didnt miss back to back Afcons because of Rohr and to be honest the chopping and chnaging of management probably caused all our problems so yeah if you wany instability then yeah....................
all jokes apart; Rohr staying or not ? it would all depend on how well the SE perform whether they win the cup or not is irrelevant to a degree. if they get walloped by some back wood nation then tats a bad news for Rohr
I agree but lets be positive why should a team that has an over average record in the last two years against African opposition (in qualifiers) go out there and capitulate?No point panicking when a tournaments around the corner,Im sure the players know whats coming at them!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

highbury wrote:
Very sad for a 50 year old single guy. He has never missed a single live game. He has been posting an average of 16 posts per day for the past 15 years. That's almost 80,000 posts of whining, trolling and looking for fights. Why not just volunteer at a local YMCA to mentor some young kids or even spend a couple of hours at the gym. Sad to see someone that left home in search of a greener pasture about 3 decades ago is wasting precious time on a faceless community. What a legacy!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ekorian wrote:
highbury wrote:
Very sad for a 50 year old single guy. He has never missed a single live game. He has been posting an average of 16 posts per day for the past 15 years. That's almost 80,000 posts of whining, trolling and looking for fights. Why not just volunteer at a local YMCA to mentor some young kids or even spend a couple of hours at the gym. Sad to see someone that left home about 3 decades ago is wasting precious time on a faceless community. What a legacy!
:D wow, feels great you've been with me along the 50 years on CE..goal is to double the post... I go holla at u when I reach office , make I go toilet real quick...
SuperEagles

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
highbury wrote:
Very sad for a 50 year old single guy. He has never missed a single live game. He has been posting an average of 16 posts per day for the past 15 years. That's almost 80,000 posts of whining, trolling and looking for fights. Why not just volunteer at a local YMCA to mentor some young kids or even spend a couple of hours at the gym. Sad to see someone that left home about 3 decades ago is wasting precious time on a faceless community. What a legacy!
:D wow, feels great you've been with me along the 50 years on CE..goal is to double the post... I go holla at u when I reach office , make I go toilet real quick...
What office? Keep deceiving yourself. Even Donald Trump junior can't be online 24/7 simply because his father owns the company. I hope you'll sincerely put yourself in a timeout and reflect on what you should do to better your life. Just my tuppence!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Cameroon won it in 2000 not Nigeria
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robotnik wrote:Cameroon won it in 2000 not Nigeria
you mean the cup Issa Hayautu stole....please
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

[/video]

Our captain is only talking about winning the cup!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:[/video]

Our captain is only talking about winning the cup!
That is why he was boy wonder now a living legend...He said his focus is to win the cup and he aint thinking of nothing else....If we fail to win the cup, Rohr must be fired, finishing 2nd , losing out on PKs is not acceptable. This is the first time the AFCON will have the group stages, RD of 16 etc..so he has to win all 7 games no buts
SuperEagles