Super Eagles and Zim Warriors

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Super Eagles and Zim Warriors

Post by Comrade Machel »

I was watching a press briefing by the spokesman for our national side and he said the Super Eagles and Zim boys chartered one plane from Nigeria to Egypt and flew together

They are then going to have another match cum friendly training session in Egypt :thumbs:
Is the media in naija reporting the the same story? Or its a bloody lie :curse: :curse:
https://www.herald.co.zw/warriors-take-on-taifa-stars/
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Super Eagles and Zim Warriors

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Its a strange story but what I don't under is the part about another Friendly match if both teams make it to the next round, what time will they have to play a Friendly match during the AFCON?
The report already stated the importance of a rest due to playing three games in a short space of the time, they will have to play 3 games within a week in the group stage as well.
This sounds too fictional, why would they charter the same plane when they are not even based in the same cities? Nigeria are playing in Alexandria where as Zimbabwe are based in Cairo.
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Its a strange story but what I don't under is the part about another Friendly match if both teams make it to the next round, what time will they have to play a Friendly match during the AFCON?
This sounds too fictional apart from them chartering the same flight which is still a bit strange but possible!
The pics I saw of the team landing is Ismaili was only SE players, and there hasn't been any pics with Zim players...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

maceo4 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:Its a strange story but what I don't under is the part about another Friendly match if both teams make it to the next round, what time will they have to play a Friendly match during the AFCON?
This sounds too fictional apart from them chartering the same flight which is still a bit strange but possible!
The pics I saw of the team landing is Ismaili was only SE players, and there hasn't been any pics with Zim players...
I've edited may questions since as I was asking more questions :rotf:
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

AS AN ASIDE...

...the quality of the writing in the link makes Nigerian writers look like amateurs.
Bell
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Bell wrote:AS AN ASIDE...

...the quality of the writing in the link makes Nigerian writers look like amateurs.
Bell
I noticed that over 10 years ago when we played Zim in a WC qualifier. Our education system has become a joke.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

The report already stated the importance of a rest due to playing three games in a short space of the time, they will have to play 3 games within a week in the group stage as well.
This sounds too fictional, why would they charter the same plane when they are not even based in the same cities? Nigeria are playing in Alexandria where as Zimbabwe are based in Cairo.
One of the articles states the plane stopped in Ismailia or whatever and the Super Eagles disembarked and it continued on with the Warriors
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Samora Machel wrote:
One of the articles states the plane stopped in Ismailia or whatever and the Super Eagles disembarked and it continued on with the Warriors
:rotf: That’s African unity at its best,I’m happy both teams arrived safely but no warm up games until after the tournament please!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:
wey the link
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:
Bell wrote:AS AN ASIDE...

Bell
I noticed that over 10 years ago when we played Zim in a WC qualifier. Our education system has become a joke.
you are a product of CIC , so you are part of that system
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
wey the link
Na from my social media stalking o :oops:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByhJtb0nc8B/
Super Eagus 4 Life!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: you are a product of CIC , so you are part of that system
I said "has become". Do you know what that phrase means? It means it was not always like this.
http://www.naijiant.com/
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I don’t see any Zims here

[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

maceo4 wrote:I don’t see any Zims here

[/video]
LET'S COMPARE THIS DEPARTURE WITH THAT FOR RUSSIA

Here, the players are dressed casually in T-shirts whereas they were dressed in matching suits for Russia, Does this attitude help to play down the importance of the AFCON?
Bell