2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Post by Dammy »

Paveman wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Paveman wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I hope Ola Aina and Vic Mo returns to Chelsea
.sarri is almost gone

I hear Torino is signing Aina on a permanent deal.
It's not official yet, I'm not sure if Chelsea's transfer block has anything to do with it. All major Italian news outlets report it as a done deal but the clubs haven't said a peep yet.
Any news on the proposed transfer of David Okereke and Victor Osimhen to Sassuolo and Atalanta respectively?
There is nothing official about Okereke or Osimhen.
Word in the grapevine is that Okereke has had an offer from Southampton which has been refused and a whole list of teams are looking out for him but no concrete offers yet.

Osimhen is still not anywhere close to Atalanta who are interested in him. Milan have also come forward but nothing official. Time will tell
Thanks, how would you rate Okereke? He's relatively unknown in Nigeria, yet he's getting offers from EPL, Serie A and Bundesliga teams.
I am happy
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Dammy I think he is the real deal. He is powerful but quick and technical. Of course he still needs to prove himself at a higher level but in serie B last year he was one of the best players in the league. Definitely due a step up. I think he will be in a top 5 league next year. I hope that the issues with his way into Italy which we talked about on this forum a couple of months ago will not scare bigger clubs away. They will want to make sure that he will not be suspended in the future. The public prosecutor is still investigating the scandal...
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Okereke is the real deal. That's for sure.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Paveman wrote:Dammy I think he is the real deal. He is powerful but quick and technical. Of course he still needs to prove himself at a higher level but in serie B last year he was one of the best players in the league. Definitely due a step up. I think he will be in a top 5 league next year. I hope that the issues with his way into Italy which we talked about on this forum a couple of months ago will not scare bigger clubs away. They will want to make sure that he will not be suspended in the future. The public prosecutor is still investigating the scandal...
Thanks, the Italian football website, tuttomercatoweb, rates him very highly.
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Valentine Ozornwafor completes his transfer from Enyimba to Galatasaray for an undisclosed fee.
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:Valentine Ozornwafor completes his transfer from Enyimba to Galatasaray for an undisclosed fee.
Please, provide the official link. Thanks.

All i could find was this complete sports article

https://www.completesports.com/galatasa ... zornwafor/
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:Valentine Ozornwafor completes his transfer from Enyimba to Galatasaray for an undisclosed fee.
Please, provide the official link. Thanks.

All i could find was this complete sports article

https://www.completesports.com/galatasa ... zornwafor/
Nice! Dude has mad potential. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Dammy wrote:
Paveman wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Paveman wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I hope Ola Aina and Vic Mo returns to Chelsea
.sarri is almost gone

I hear Torino is signing Aina on a permanent deal.
It's not official yet, I'm not sure if Chelsea's transfer block has anything to do with it. All major Italian news outlets report it as a done deal but the clubs haven't said a peep yet.
Any news on the proposed transfer of David Okereke and Victor Osimhen to Sassuolo and Atalanta respectively?
There is nothing official about Okereke or Osimhen.
Word in the grapevine is that Okereke has had an offer from Southampton which has been refused and a whole list of teams are looking out for him but no concrete offers yet.

Osimhen is still not anywhere close to Atalanta who are interested in him. Milan have also come forward but nothing official. Time will tell
Thanks, how would you rate Okereke? He's relatively unknown in Nigeria, yet he's getting offers from EPL, Serie A and Bundesliga teams.
Because Nigeria doesn’t intentionally develop players they basically just stumble on their prodigal sons.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

I can confirm that yesterday night Torino’s President Urbano Cairo spoke at a meeting of the Italian league (lega) and confirmed to those present that Ola Aina has been acquired from Chelsea for 10 million Euros. It makes Aina one of the most expensive buys in Cairo’s realm. They really believe in him. I think it’s good news, he is very well respected at Torino.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

It’s good to see that we have 2 too class prospect at RB “Aina and ebuehi” who will own that position for the longest?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Sporting Charleroi to sell Osimhen to Atalanta for 15 million Euros

Media reports monitored by SCORENigeria have suggested that Belgian club Sporting Chaleroi will soon sell striker Victor Osimhen to Serie A club Atalanta for 15 million Euros.

Charleroi snapped up Osimhen from Bundesliga club Wolfsburg for 3.5 million Euros after his 20 goals in all competitions in Belgium last season.

And now they will make a handsome profit by selling the 20-year-old striker to Atalanta for 15 million Euros.

Atlanta will feature in next season’s UEFA Champions League after they finished third on the Serie A table this past term.

In January, another Italian club, AC Milan, tabled a 12 million Euros bid for the Super Eagles centre-forward, but Charleroi turned it down after demanding 15 million Euros.

Milan have also been linked with the player lately in an arrangement that was to see them loan him out to French Ligue 1 side Lille.

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/sporting-ch ... ion-euros/
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Bigpokey24 wrote:https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/ ... dIndex=0-0

OLA AINA TO SIGN FOR TORINO
Congratulations to the young man.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Villarreal, Getafe battle for Omeruo as Chelsea reject Leganes offer

Spanish La Liga clubs Villarreal and Getafe are now jostling for Kenneth Omeruo after Chelsea rejected an initial offer by Leganes.

Omeruo enjoyed a stellar season at Madrid club Leganes, but they may not have the cash Chelsea are asking for to sign him on a permanent basis, SCORENigeria has now learnt.

“Leganes offered 2.5 million Euros for Omeruo, but Chelsea have turned down this,” a source close to the big central defender informed SCORENigeria

Leganes are expected to .......

Read more here: https://scorenigeria.com.ng/villarreal- ... nes-offer/
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chief nfachairman wrote:Villarreal, Getafe battle for Omeruo as Chelsea reject Leganes offer

Spanish La Liga clubs Villarreal and Getafe are now jostling for Kenneth Omeruo after Chelsea rejected an initial offer by Leganes.

Omeruo enjoyed a stellar season at Madrid club Leganes, but they may not have the cash Chelsea are asking for to sign him on a permanent basis, SCORENigeria has now learnt.

“Leganes offered 2.5 million Euros for Omeruo, but Chelsea have turned down this,” a source close to the big central defender informed SCORENigeria

stop listing trash links with zero substances..... anything other than the bbc or club websites are fake news
SuperEagles

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Villarreal, Getafe battle for Omeruo as Chelsea reject Leganes offer

stop listing trash links with zero substances..... anything other than the bbc or club websites are fake news
Please, off season football is all about rumours and thats why football blogs and sites not bbc are actually also very popular.

So enjoy it while it last and have fun with it. u need to chill a lil bro. You go soon get muscle pull for brain.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Never heard of brain muscle pull before , don't make stuff up
SuperEagles

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Because Nigeria doesn’t intentionally develop players they basically just stumble on their prodigal sons.
Why don't YOU go "intentionally develop" them? Aren't you Nigerian?

Meanwhile, I guess all those primary and secondary schools (male and female) competitions, the U13 and U15 competitions, the grassroots cups, the academies, the NPFL U15 teams/competition, the Future Eagles (U15) and the Golden Eaglets (U17) are not "intentional"? SMDH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Gotti wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote: Because Nigeria doesn’t intentionally develop players they basically just stumble on their prodigal sons.

Meanwhile, I guess all those primary and secondary schools (male and female) competitions, the U13 and U15 competitions, the grassroots cups, the academies, the NPFL U15 teams/competition, the Future Eagles (U15) and the Golden Eaglets (U17) are not "intentional"? SMDH
:lol: :lol: :lol:

A lot of Nigerians find it easy to criticise without substance.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Gotti wrote:

There is a difference between developing, discovering and competing.

Those secondary school competitions are competing and discovery. They dont train or develop those kids. THey just get the good players in the school, they play together, then go for competitions. I see ths regularly. No cone work, ball work etc.

Infact, even the academies (loads of them) dont develop players. Only less than 10% of them do. Its more of physicals, then 2 aside.

So we left with the U15 teams to develop this players in less than 2yrs (and not even weekly) and between NIgeria's U13, U15 and U17, and they all accomodate only 100 players in 2yrs. A population that 0-14 yrs is a total of 60m.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Bigpokey24 wrote:Never heard of brain muscle pull before , don't make stuff up
Its just a saying in Naij that no go over stress your self bcos u too dey vex. Come to nigeria (not ikoyi etc with your privileged friends) and youll hear it.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Its just a saying in Naij that no go over stress your self bcos u too dey vex. Come to nigeria (not ikoyi etc with your privileged friends) and youll hear it.
buy me plain ticket and lets me hear it for myself first , you just cannot make stuff up and pass it as gospel truth
SuperEagles

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
buy me plain ticket and lets me hear it for myself first , you just cannot make stuff up and pass it as gospel truth
So that phrase i made has been the major problem in your life since yesterday into today, June 12 2019? Na wa o.

Abeg lets talk about transfers (rumours and real).

e jor