2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Re: 2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Post by chief nfachairman »

Malmo Nigerian Midfielder Innocent Bonke Courting Interest From Teams In England, Italy, Germany & Spain

Malmo are facing a battle on their hand to persuade their Nigerian midfielder Innocent Bonke to remain at the club beyond this summer following a spectacular run of form the past one month.

Bonke has won two man of the match award in the five games he has played this season and he has also made the team of the year twice the past one month and as expected his form hasn’t gone unnoticed by top clubs.

‎The defensive midfielder has also shown ........

Read more herE: https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/06/12/m ... any-spain/
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Wow seems like time works differently in Sweden, bobo has made team of the YEAR twice in the past ONE MONTH???
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Funny how Nigeria players always seem to be attracting interest from the big leagues, then eventually end up in Turkey or Russia. Hope the speculation is indeed true.
chief nfachairman wrote:Malmo Nigerian Midfielder Innocent Bonke Courting Interest From Teams In England, Italy, Germany & Spain

Malmo are facing a battle on their hand to persuade their Nigerian midfielder Innocent Bonke to remain at the club beyond this summer following a spectacular run of form the past one month.

Bonke has won two man of the match award in the five games he has played this season and he has also made the team of the year twice the past one month and as expected his form hasn’t gone unnoticed by top clubs.

‎The defensive midfielder has also shown ........

Read more herE: https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/06/12/m ... any-spain/
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Own goal is trash
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

chief nfachairman wrote:There is a difference between developing, discovering and competing.

Those secondary school competitions are competing and discovery. They dont train or develop those kids. THey just get the good players in the school, they play together, then go for competitions. I see ths regularly. No cone work, ball work etc.

Infact, even the academies (loads of them) dont develop players. Only less than 10% of them do. Its more of physicals, then 2 aside.

So we left with the U15 teams to develop this players in less than 2yrs (and not even weekly) and between NIgeria's U13, U15 and U17, and they all accomodate only 100 players in 2yrs. A population that 0-14 yrs is a total of 60m.
Chasing shadows instead of substance...
Dribbling between piles of clothes and using monkey posts are the substantive equivalent of cones.

Obviously, we do not have the financial muscle or the institutional (even technical) capacity of the advanced nations, but that primarily hurts us at the tactical, facilities, and certain off-the-field aspects (dietary, etc.) and does not equate to the drivel that we are not "intentionally" developing players. If you ever played the game on any serious level, you would realize that even just playing pickup (much less, competitive) games everyday (or regularly) develops one's individual game. Accordingly, where we tend to lag behind is not individual development but rather in tactical and team development.
Last edited by Gotti on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

chief nfachairman wrote:There is a difference between developing, discovering and competing.

Those secondary school competitions are competing and discovery. They dont train or develop those kids. THey just get the good players in the school, they play together, then go for competitions. I see ths regularly. No cone work, ball work etc.

Infact, even the academies (loads of them) dont develop players. Only less than 10% of them do. Its more of physicals, then 2 aside.

So we left with the U15 teams to develop this players in less than 2yrs (and not even weekly) and between NIgeria's U13, U15 and U17, and they all accomodate only 100 players in 2yrs. A population that 0-14 yrs is a total of 60m.
BTW, those are not on a linear track...
Instead all three often tend to occur SIMULTANEOUSLY!

Accordingly, the notion that until players compete at the national team levels, they are not "developing" (or apparently not actually "competing") is frankly absurd. Anyway, this is a discussion for another thread. Let's just try to focus on transfers here without much spurious distractions.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:Wow seems like time works differently in Sweden, bobo has made team of the YEAR twice in the past ONE MONTH???
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Besiktas have made an offer of 1.2 million euros for Azubuike Okechukwu, who is on loan at Rizespor from Egyptian club, Pyramids.
Galatasaray, Fernabache and Trabzonspor were all interested in him but he preferred Besiktas.
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote:Besiktas have made an offer of 1.2 million euros for Azubuike Okechukwu, who is on loan at Rizespor from Egyptian club, Pyramids.
Galatasaray, Fernabache and Trabzonspor were all interested in him but he preferred Besiktas.
I hope this is true. I am not a fan of Azubike but this move should give him European football experience and allow him to prove his doubters wrong.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Wow seems like time works differently in Sweden, bobo has made team of the YEAR twice in the past ONE MONTH???
Maybe from different bodies?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Hmm, so 'following a spectacular run of form the past one month' he was selected in the team of the year by two different bodies? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I think they meant week...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:Besiktas have made an offer of 1.2 million euros for Azubuike Okechukwu, who is on loan at Rizespor from Egyptian club, Pyramids.
Dammy, ypu are doing a fantastic job. Thank you. However, could you please provide a credible link to your transfer stories?

I like gist well well... so I will suggest this:

1. If its a credible story, please provide a credible link.

2. If its a sweet gist, we want to hear it too-- just out "RUMOR" at the start of your sentence. E.g: "RUMOR - Mikel is going to sign for Barcelona and then get loaned out to Real Madrid."

I dont want to get excited about a transfer, only for it to fall through. Abeg. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Gotti wrote:

Chasing shadows instead of substance...
Dribbling between piles of clothes and using monkey posts are the substantive equivalent of cones.

Obviously, we do not have the financial muscle or the institutional (even technical) capacity of the advanced nations, but that primarily hurts us at the tactical, facilities, and certain off-the-field aspects (dietary, etc.) and does not equate to the drivel that we are not "intentionally" developing players. If you ever played the game on any serious level, you would realize that even just playing pickup (much less, competitive) games everyday (or regularly) develops one's individual game. Accordingly, where we tend to lag behind is not individual development but rather in tactical and team development.
Growth without development...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Gotti wrote:

BTW, those are not on a linear track...
Instead all three often tend to occur SIMULTANEOUSLY!

Accordingly, the notion that until players compete at the national team levels, they are not "developing" (or apparently not actually "competing") is frankly absurd. Anyway, this is a discussion for another thread. Let's just try to focus on transfers here without much spurious distractions.

Not in our setup that they "often tend to occur simultaneously".

The reality is we are mostly at the discovery spectrum of this...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

If true, his "move" from Rizespor is the most bizarre transfer ever. Pyramids "bought" him from Rizesport then immediately loaned him back to them. Has he even played a game for Pyramids?!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Hmm, so 'following a spectacular run of form the past one month' he was selected in the team of the year by two different bodies? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I think they meant week...
Dont get me wrong. I'm inclined to side with you but our poor journalists might simply be doing their usual thing here.

I can see them reporting him making 'Team of the Year in the past one month' if, for instance, two newspapers chose their TOTY within a few weeks of each other and made their selections public.

I would never put it past them.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

According to clubcall.com, Norwich are interested in signing Nigerian international defender, Jamilu Collins from Paderborn before AFCON kicks off.
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:According to clubcall.com, Norwich are interested in signing Nigerian international defender, Jamilu Collins from Paderborn before AFCON kicks off.
I dont believe it, or at least i hope its not true! Norwich have 2 young, fantastic wingbacks. They dont need a starting leftback and they won't drop an academy boy for him. And their academy boy is actually good.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Dammy wrote:According to clubcall.com, Norwich are interested in signing Nigerian international defender, Jamilu Collins from Paderborn before AFCON kicks off.

Hopefully its not true. Italy would be nice.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Damunk wrote:Dont get me wrong. I'm inclined to side with you but our poor journalists might simply be doing their usual thing here.

I can see them reporting him making 'Team of the Year in the past one month' if, for instance, two newspapers chose their TOTY within a few weeks of each other and made their selections public.

I would never put it past them.
The Swedish league season kicked-off last month (May)...
It runs until Nov/Dec, thus doubtful TOTY selections would already have been made.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote:
I dont believe it, or at least i hope its not true! Norwich have 2 young, fantastic wingbacks. They dont need a starting leftback and they won't drop an academy boy for him. And their academy boy is actually good.
Obviously they have determined that Collins is a better prospect than the 2 "fantastic" wingbacks they have if the inquiry is true. I think they know what they want and have better than anybody.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obviously they have determined that Collins is a better prospect than the 2 "fantastic" wingbacks they have if the inquiry is true. I think they know what they want and have better than anybody.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Keep telling yourself that!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

According to tuttomercatoweb, Roma and Bologna are interested in signing Paul Onuachu.
I am happy