US BEATEN UP FOR EXCESSIVE CELEBRATION

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
US BEATEN UP FOR EXCESSIVE CELEBRATION

Post by jette1 »

Worldwide condemnation of Behavior as arrogant and unsportsmanship
Last edited by jette1 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: US BEATEN UP FOR EXCESSIVE CELEBRATION

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dude you know better open this is the world forum. Seems you want to get banned
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I have no problem with the U.S scoring 13 goals or celebrating each goal.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Too many ignorant folks watching football these days. Let me reiterate, the winner of the group stage is sometimes decided by the goal difference. The USA wanted to win the group convincingly hence get easier draw in the knockout rounds. This is not the NBA or NHL where you have to show good sportsmanship once a winner has been emerged.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Ekorian wrote:Too many ignorant folks watching football these days. Let me reiterate, the winner of the group stage is sometimes decided by the goal difference. The USA wanted to win the group convincingly hence get easier draw in the knockout rounds. This is not the NBA or NHL where you have to show good sportsmanship once a winner has been emerged.
You don’t get it; it’s not about the score line, it’s about the arrogant gyrations and excessive celebrations after the goals were scored.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

jette1 wrote:
Ekorian wrote:Too many ignorant folks watching football these days. Let me reiterate, the winner of the group stage is sometimes decided by the goal difference. The USA wanted to win the group convincingly hence get easier draw in the knockout rounds. This is not the NBA or NHL where you have to show good sportsmanship once a winner has been emerged.
You don’t get it; it’s not about the score line, it’s about the arrogant gyrations and excessive celebrations after the goals were scored.
Ok, my bad then.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

olu wrote:I have no problem with (1) the U.S scoring 13 goals or (2)celebrating each goal.
HERE'S HOW I FEEL

(1) In as much as they can't leave before 90 mins, and in as much as they can't empty their bench, I have no problem with them scoring 13 goals.
(2) If I was in that match, I'd probably stop celebrating, maybe, after three goals. Celebrating each goal is like celebrating after scoring against a 12-year old in a picnic. It proves nothing. But that's just me - to each his own. The goal margin does not say anything new about the US, just how outclassed Thailand was. I'm not sure 13 goals are really needed in this case for tie breaker purposes.
Bell
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Bell wrote:
olu wrote:I have no problem with (1) the U.S scoring 13 goals or (2)celebrating each goal.
HERE'S HOW I FEEL

(1) In as much as they can't leave before 90 mins, and in as much as they can't empty their bench, I have no problem with them scoring 13 goals.
(2) If I was in that match, I'd probably stop celebrating, maybe, after three goals. Celebrating each goal is like celebrating after scoring against a 12-year old in a picnic. It proves nothing. But that's just me - to each his own. The goal margin does not say anything new about the US, just how outclassed Thailand was. I'm not sure 13 goals are really needed in this case for tie breaker purposes.
Bell

Those who know, know...
I understand wanting to keep on scoring.
Goal difference, establishing good habits,...all good reasons.

But when you are facing a clearly inferior opponent, and you start to rub it in after the match is beyond doubt, that is a bush league move. The kind of thing insecure people and bullies do to feel better about themselves.

The US should be rightly criticized for its behavior. But the way these things work, the criticism is unnecessary. This kind of behavior generates serious bad karma. Dont believe me? Ask Toronto Raptor fans...
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

This thread is useless without evidence of getting beaten up for excess celebration. Where's the article or media footage? Mcheww
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mods please move this thread of this arrogant twat and show him who is the boss here. it is clear that he has decided to display his brainlessness with reckless abandon.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

green4life wrote:This thread is useless without evidence of getting beaten up for excess celebration. Where's the article or media footage? Mcheww
That’s what happens when you spent your entire life stocking warehouses, you don’t see or hear what’s going on

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

jette1 wrote:
green4life wrote:This thread is useless without evidence of getting beaten up for excess celebration. Where's the article or media footage? Mcheww
That’s what happens when you spent your entire life stocking warehouses, you don’t see or hear what’s going on

Better than walking streets of Italy at night.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

There is a bit of sexism in the criticism.
Apparently, women are supposed to behave like ladies.

Where were the critics when the "Dream team" beat opponents by 40 points and celebrated each point?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Kabalega wrote:There is a bit of sexism in the criticism.

Where were the critics when the "Dream team" beat opponents by 40 points and celebrated each point?
They were heavily criticized for unsportsmanlike conduct against Angola. Charles Barkley in particular came in for heavy criticism.

Wha choo looking at?!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

celebrated each point? really?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

King Futcha wrote:

Dude probably doesn't and never watched basketball. Just parroting what his female half tells him.

Wha choo looking at?!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

Dude probably doesn't and never watched basketball. Just parroting what his female half tells him.
See these sexist Einsteins.
When you celebrate a 3 pointer, do you celebrate 1 point or 3 points?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Kabalega wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

See these sexist Einsteins.
When you celebrate a 3 pointer, do you celebrate 1 point or 3 points?
here is the full game vs Angola, please point out the excessive celebration, since it was so prevalent should just take you a few seconds. :)

[/video]
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.