Good Interview with Sunday Oliseh

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
Good Interview with Sunday Oliseh

Post by highbury »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Good Interview with Sunday Oliseh

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Oliseh go geta job in football instead of talking all the the. Everytime we here from him na tok tok tok. De tin taya me sef.
OCCUPY NFF!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...did not watch, abi he claim a new tribe?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What accent is that that Oliseh is speaking with?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

That's it! I can't stand the accent anymore! I stopped after his third sentence!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

dude is deranged what did he say
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote:dude is deranged what did he say
A mad man sits at the side of a road, speaking to himself. Another man walks up to him and sits beside him, keen to know what the mad man is saying. What do you call the second man? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote:...did not watch, abi he claim a new tribe?

Aww you didn’t watch! Thanks for letting us know.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

danfo driver wrote:
A mad man sits at the side of a road, speaking to himself. Another man walks up to him and sits beside him, keen to know what the mad man is saying. What do you call the second man? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am worried about the third man that stood by the side of the road to observe all these then come on CE to post it.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
a confused mad man
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
a confused mad man
Most likely. I am leaning more towards a jobless mad man, though. :lol:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Just wondering, has anyone here actually listened to the interview?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Oliseh's problem is not technical competence. He is a very knowledgeable manager. His problem is more of man management and people skills.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
A psychiatrist. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

[/video]
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Most of the psychiatrist for Uselu dey craze, anyway.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Most of the psychiatrist for Uselu dey craze, anyway.
and the fourth mad man reports the incident to CE after his danfo driving shift
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
and the fourth mad man reports the incident to CE after his danfo driving shift
boo hoo hoo... my friend, sit yo asssss down! :lol: :lol: