CAMEROON'S WOMENS GOAL KEEPER IS BETTER THAN UZOHO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
Re: CAMEROON'S WOMENS GOAL KEEPER IS BETTER THAN UZOHO

Post by JACKAL »

bret- hart wrote:And I saw Bell concede 4 vs a poor USSR team in 1990. I saw the other garbage Cameroonian keeper concede 6 vs Russia in 1994. What exactly is your point? Rufai chopped goals in a useless friendly while the so called GOATs of African goalkeeping were chopping up wards of 4-6 goals in WORLD CUP matches.

All these yeye goal keepers you are mentioning...no one remembers them except Nigerians... But you mention Bell and Knono and Songo outside of Africa and they are well known. You can tell how good a player is by what Clubs want them... No one was clamoring for Nigerian goal keepers except for Enyeama.... Look at all the clubs and individual laurels the Cameroon goalies won and compare them to their Nigerian counterparts and that tells the story.

They dont have as many Quality out field players as we do, but in the goal keeping position..they beat us hands down !
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

JACKAL wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
bret- hart wrote:What exactly is the point of this daft thread??? The Cameroonian GK has not been tested. Its the defense that is keeping the Canuks at bay not the GK. Precious Dede at her prime $@#% on the Cameroon keeper. Her laurels speak for themselves. As for Cameroonian GKs, they are vastly overrated. From Bell down to Ondoa. they are not that good. Enyeama is better than them all. If we want to learn how to produce top GKs, Go to Italy and Germany.
Cameroonian national goal keepers are on sericeous champions league contenders teams like Ajax. ..our boy is at Famagusta la trashy club in what country again ???

Keep lying to yourself brother

Who?? Are you talking about the fat clown that plays for Ajax??? He is the reason Ajax lost to Spurs. Miss me with that BS. The guy is trash Who else? Kanemi? Enyeama at his prime was 100x better than Kanemi. Who else? Ondoa? Ondoa that was chopping goals against Rhors Eagles and in the Confed Cup? The guy is trash. Who else?? The female Cameroonian GK wishes she was Precious Dede. Who else guy? Look the best GKs in Africa are from Senegal not Cameroon. Nigeria does not produce WC Gks but our elite GKs like Okala, Rufai, Enyeama are better than anything Cameroon has ever produce. Its one thing to criticize Nigerian players but you don't belittle them. This thread is daft.

From Nkono, to Songo, to Bell... to Onana..and everyone in between.. these a superb goalkeeping talents … the first 3 are legends if you ask me,,... Don't let Patriotism blind you. Only Enyeama is the only Technically sound goalie we have ever had. Precious dede Versus this Annette girl...are kidding me brett… Please put the crack down !!

How??? These guys were chopping upwards of 4- 6 goals between 1990 and 1994 world cups? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How are they top class? You need to stop talking rubbish. Thank God I was old enough to watch this tournaments otherwise I would have believed all the lies I read here. Nkono, Bell and Songo were rubbish keepers. Songo was particularly bad not to mention overweight in 1994 and 1998. You mean to tell me he was a good keeper at those tournaments? Hell The Senegalese Keeper Tony Sylvia was far better than Songo. Onana is rubbish. I wish Ajax would sell him. He is the reason Ajax lost to Spuds. No way in hell is he top class. His cousin Ondoa is even better than him. As for the ladies, go and watch the 2015 Womens WC, Dede is the reason USA did not put 6 past the falcons. Before her retirement, she was the best female African GK for years. This Cameroonian GK who played against Dede numerous times never came close to Dede interims of individual accolades.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

JACKAL wrote:
bret- hart wrote:And I saw Bell concede 4 vs a poor USSR team in 1990. I saw the other garbage Cameroonian keeper concede 6 vs Russia in 1994. What exactly is your point? Rufai chopped goals in a useless friendly while the so called GOATs of African goalkeeping were chopping up wards of 4-6 goals in WORLD CUP matches.

All these yeye goal keepers you are mentioning...no one remembers them except Nigerians... But you mention Bell and Knono and Songo outside of Africa and they are well known. You can tell how good a player is by what Clubs want them... No one was clamoring for Nigerian goal keepers except for Enyeama.... Look at all the clubs and individual laurels the Cameroon goalies won and compare them to their Nigerian counterparts and that tells the story.

They dont have as many Quality out field players as we do, but in the goal keeping position..they beat us hands down !
They dont. I will take Enyeama over any overrated Cameroonian GK past or present any time any day.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

I have seen excellent goalkeepers in amateur club in Nigeria but for one reason or another it seems the cream of athletes don't rise up to the pinnacle of sports in Nigeria. Many quit to travel abroad, go to uni, start an alternate career etc. The sporting climate is just too poorly funded, rugged, and sometimes unsafe.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Thunder wrote:She’s far better than the falcons’ Oluehi.
Manly women are usually more physical than feminine women; even her face scare off attackers
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 2 pages and una dey vex say bobo open this thread... of course the thread go still dey once yall keep complaining ...una no sabo this is how solowe gets you all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: by the way i think all the women goalies at the worldcup are super trash...every single woman in goal cannot freaking jump at all.. they get beat by a straight lob ball all the type.. they never get off the ground...

Now they are saying they should get paid the same prize money as the men did in the worldcup last year... I am all for equal pay, but there is no way the football we are seeing is worth the prize of kpomo in orile
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So do they still want equal pay ? Rubbish 13 zero in a world cup..yes i said it, women football is pure trash mixed with tubbish
SuperEagles

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Did I just read that Enyeama was better than Nkono? :rotf:
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

bamenda boy wrote:Did I just read that Enyeama was better than Nkono? :rotf:
enyeama was more technical as far as fundamentals go
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

jette1 wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:Did I just read that Enyeama was better than Nkono? :rotf:
enyeama was more technical as far as fundamentals go
Please list them :rotf:
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Make una dey argue there.
Chiamaka Nnadozie is going to be one of the very best.
'They' will know her name. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:Make una dey argue there.
Chiamaka Nnadozie is going to be one of the very best.
'They' will know her name. :idea:
you are funny, dude be jazz man that sees the future or what?
SuperEagles

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Cameroons #$% keeper has gifted Holland 2 goals in this game but according to jackal she is better than Precious Dede :laugh: If Dede was playing for Cameroon today the score would still be 1-1.

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

bret- hart wrote:Cameroons #$% keeper has gifted Holland 2 goals in this game but according to jackal she is better than Precious Dede :laugh: If Dede was playing for Cameroon today the score would still be 1-1.
So when the U.S hammered Naija 6-1 it something like that, who was their goalie?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

bamenda boy wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Cameroons #$% keeper has gifted Holland 2 goals in this game but according to jackal she is better than Precious Dede :laugh: If Dede was playing for Cameroon today the score would still be 1-1.
So when the U.S hammered Naija 6-1 it something like that, who was their goalie?

When did Nigeria concede 6 goals vs USA with Dede in goal?

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:

She conceded 5 in 2003.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:

She conceded 5 in 2003.

Yes because 6=5. What kind of weed have you been smoking boy. BTW we are talking about Dede in her prime not Dede taking part in her 1st WC.

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bump
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?