#RohrOut

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
#RohrOut

Post by Bigpokey24 »

3 years and counting, this man can still not solve the goal scoring issues...smh ...some of you people eyes go soon open
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: #RorhOut

Post by ANC »

He is trying to give them structure/shape :lol:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Who is Rorh?

Olodo :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote:3 years and counting, this man can still not solve the goal scoring issues...smh ...some of you people eyes go soon open

Get a job and a life.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Get a gaddamn job!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

No goals vs Uganda, No goals vs Zimbabwe and no goals vs Senegal....can't wait to laugh so hard
SuperEagles

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:No goals vs Uganda, No goals vs Zimbabwe and no goals vs Senegal....can't wait to laugh so hard

and he still plays Ighalo each time. I remember during the world cup when Musa opened the flood gate, I noticed how Ighalo started begging the coach to get in on the action. Ighalo was let in, but the rest is history as they say. If Rorh starts Ighalo ahead of Musa, Osihmen, then the man is either beholding to Ighalo or is a saboteur
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ANC wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:No goals vs Uganda, No goals vs Zimbabwe and no goals vs Senegal....can't wait to laugh so hard

and he still plays Ighalo each time. I remember during the world cup when Musa opened the flood gate, I noticed how Ighalo started begging the coach to get in on the action. Ighalo was let in, but the rest is history as they say. If Rorh starts Ighalo ahead of Musa, Osihmen, then the man is either beholding to Ighalo or is a saboteur

You need to find out who is sabotaging Ghana not SE. Gerrarra his mein! :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
ANC wrote:

You need to find out who is sabotaging Ghana not SE. Gerrarra his mein! :laugh:

Ostrich...and Egypt
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ANC wrote:

and how do you know Ighalo was the problem ?

Do you know if chances were created for him ?

Last I remember Ighalo did not play vs Zimbabwe or Uganda.

Lets also conveniently forget that Ighalo was the top scorer in ANCQ

Ighalo is not the problem.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Grown #$% men getting all worked up and acting like they are on their periods with knee jerk reactions over mere friendlies and training sessions. If winning friendly matches was the metric for sacking a coach or not, then the likes of England that are friendly match winning experts would have won successive world cups by now.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

vancity eagle wrote:
ANC wrote:

and how do you know Ighalo was the problem ?

Do you know if chances were created for him ?

Last I remember Ighalo did not play vs Zimbabwe or Uganda.

Lets also conveniently forget that Ighalo was the top scorer in ANCQ

Ighalo is not the problem.

You are right, Rohr is the problem
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
COUNTDOWN TO ROHRS EXIT

Post by jette1 »

if anything we have seen is indicative of how we would perform in Egypt then he is done
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Pre worldcup 2018 , we couldn't score and kept on getting beat...got to the worldcup and beat a worldcup debutant...dejavu all over again...3 years and counting Rohr annot solve the goal scoring issues....

The claim Ighalo was the ANCqs top scorer is laughable, the bobo scored 4 pks and 3 from open play , 2 tap ins....smh against Seychelles and Libya
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Pre worldcup 2018 , we couldn't score and kept on getting beat...got to the worldcup and beat a worldcup debutant...dejavu all over again...3 years and counting Rohr annot solve the goal scoring issues....

The claim Ighalo was the ANCqs top scorer is laughable, the bobo scored 4 pks and 3 from open play , 2 tap ins....smh against Seychelles and Libya
What are your suggestions on the GK and central striker positions?

We hear you have some real tried and tested talent you've discovered and approached, including this guy:

Well done Bigporkey. We can't wait to hear more!
When are you guys meeting with Rohr to save him from losing his job? :thumbs:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COUNTDOWN TO ROHRS EXIT

Post by Eaglezbeak »

It dosent take a prophet to tell you he's not going to be aroound for long but who will step in after him?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Why another thread?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

SMH
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

This European coach has really conned us (419) He Took Nigeria to the World Cup and it was 3 games and out but kept his job even when it was obvious he could not coach the team. Substitutions were made too late and very often the wrong sub was made. Again no impact from any of the subs made in the games we lost. Over reliance on a striker that plays his football in a non competitive league. Our formation being 433 has made easier for our opponents to figure us out. Our build play from the back is far too slow and predictable. Gone is the flair from our football

It is clear that Rohr has taken Nigeria as far as he can and it is time for a change.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

A lot of well wishers for the SE and Rohr full ground. SMH
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk, stop accepting mediocrity all because of patriotism. I am the biggest SE supporter on this forum, however I noticed how bad Rohr is as a coach for our football once I saw those friendlies vs Poland, Serbia and England last year. I repeat nothing has changed. Rohr has not improved this team since the 4 goals vs Cameroon. We've struggled to score and just have possession vs lesser teams doing absolutely nothing. The oppositions would just camp and boom we look clueless.

Now we take on 2 very useless footballing teams Burundi and Madagascar.. smh...watch the natives dance atilogue and claim Rohr got this... the honeymoon period is over ...open your eyes and see how tactically this Rohr is all but naive
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Damunk, stop accepting mediocrity all because of patriotism. I am the biggest SE supporter on this forum, however I noticed how bad Rohr is as a coach for our football once I saw those friendlies vs Poland, Serbia and England last year. I repeat nothing has changed. Rohr has not improved this team since the 4 goals vs Cameroon. We've struggled to score and just have possession vs lesser teams doing absolutely nothing. The oppositions would just camp and boom we look clueless.

Now we take on 2 very useless footballing teams Burundi and Madagascar.. smh...watch the natives dance atilogue and claim Rohr got this... the honeymoon period is over ...open your eyes and see how tactically this Rohr is all but naive
You're the BIGGEST sucker of Mikel's walNUTS on this forum. mssshhheeww about you're the biggest SE supporter on CE, GTFOOH. :curse: :twisted:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Egypt just outclassed Guinea with purpose. Rohr's no scoring SE are busy on IG....not to even talk of the silly reports from owngoals about how the players are dazzling each other during training sessions..after all those dazzling, zero goals scored

SuperEagles