FALCONS PLS BORROW CAMEROON FIGHTING SPIRIT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
FALCONS PLS BORROW CAMEROON FIGHTING SPIRIT

Post by jette1 »

They don’t even have half of our skills yet see what they did. All that turoo k’am turoo police game we played against France almost bit us in the rear. Asisat must be benched for Kanu
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: FALCONS PLS BORROW CAMEROON FIGHTING SPIRIT

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dude, get a hold of yourself, the group we were in was no easy group.. naija would beat the crap out of Cameroon and New Zealand easily
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Dude, get a hold of yourself, the group we were in was no easy group.. naija would beat the crap out of Cameroon and New Zealand easily
I’m sure you know it doesn’t work like arithmetic otherwise Rohr better beat BUrundi and madawhat by no less than 5 goals each
Last edited by jette1 on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Rohr no count...we ain't winning ish with rohr
SuperEagles

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

jette1 wrote:They don’t even have half of our skills yet see what they did. All that turoo k’am turoo police game we played against France almost bit us in the rear. Asisat must be benched for Kanu
Baba calm down. Our group was tougher than that of Cameroon. The girls did well. Lets hope they do better. They had a great fighting spirit.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Robbynice wrote:
jette1 wrote:They don’t even have half of our skills yet see what they did. All that turoo k’am turoo police game we played against France almost bit us in the rear. Asisat must be benched for Kanu
Baba calm down. Our group was tougher than that of Cameroon. The girls did well. Lets hope they do better. They had a great fighting spirit.
No doubt but I have watched the video 2 times now and realized how lousy we were

JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Sorry..wont happen..Too many D-madams !!
YoungLion
Egg
Egg

Post by YoungLion »

lol abeg Bleaching FC is not better than Cameroon rofl :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The indomitable Lions of Cameroon.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

YoungLion wrote:lol abeg Bleaching FC is not better than Cameroon rofl :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

STop it. We beat you guys in back to back womens Afcon. Heck we beat you in your own soil to win our 100th womens title. Our mens team beat you as well 4 KONDO remember??. Truth be told, you guys are not on our level football wise. BTW you beat New Zealand..yippie :dream: Nigeria beat Korea and almost held host France who are the joint favorites to a stalemate. Enjoy your moment but the falcons will pick your team off anytime any day.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

bret- hart wrote:
YoungLion wrote:lol abeg Bleaching FC is not better than Cameroon rofl :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

STop it. We beat you guys in back to back womens Afcon. Heck we beat you in your own soil to win our 100th womens title. Our mens team beat you as well 4 KONDO remember??. Truth be told, you guys are not on our level football wise. BTW you beat New Zealand..yippie :dream: Nigeria beat Korea and almost held host France who are the joint favorites to a stalemate. Enjoy your moment but the falcons will pick your team off anytime any day.
Fact not feelings!

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Young lion ? :lol: :lol:

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Rohr no count...we ain't winning ish with rohr
Is this a prayer or a prediction?
Please clarify because you have invested so much in this your belief I won't be surprised if you have now made it a prayer point to avoid embarrassing yourself. :roll:

Do you want us to succeed or not?
All this your negative talk is enough for you to replace Van City Eagle as Chairman of the SE Haters Association
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Rohr no count...we ain't winning ish with rohr
Is this a prayer or a prediction?
Please clarify because you have invested so much in this your belief I won't be surprised if you have now made it a prayer point to avoid embarrassing yourself. :roll:

Do you want us to succeed or not?
All this your negative talk is enough for you to replace Van City Eagle as Chairman of the SE Haters Association
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Robbynice wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Fact not feelings!
Abeg correction, fact or feelings both are correct
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote:
Young lion ? :lol: :lol:
Yeah! Very young indeed, so it (the Lion) doesn't know much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

See your face accusing other people's looks....looking like Steve Urkles brother from Yaounde.

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

airwolex wrote:
See your face accusing other people's looks....looking like Steve Urkles brother from Yaounde.

He´s a fine boy. Why are you jealous of him ? :P
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

The Goddess wrote:
airwolex wrote:

Wetin fine for this four eyes oblong head guy? Please come to Lagos make I find you correct boy. :woot:
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

The Goddess wrote:
airwolex wrote:

The Goddess welcome back :rotf:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

airwolex wrote:
The Goddess wrote:
airwolex wrote:

Wetin fine for this four eyes oblong head guy? Please come to Lagos make I find you correct boy. :woot:
The head look like slab of amala with glasses, how dare you yab our beautiful ladies :taunt:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

airwolex wrote:
The Goddess wrote:
airwolex wrote:

... very ugly face, REAL oblong HEAD :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

The Goddess wrote:
airwolex wrote:

The Goddess, me nko? I fine reach? I am happy that both Cameroon and Nigeria made it to the next round... :shyluv:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote:

FACT not FEELINGs..KPOM..end of discussion , honda accord
SuperEagles