FALCONS PLS BORROW CAMEROON FIGHTING SPIRIT

They don’t even have half of our skills yet see what they did. All that turoo k’am turoo police game we played against France almost bit us in the rear. Asisat must be benched for Kanu

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Re: FALCONS PLS BORROW CAMEROON FIGHTING SPIRIT

Dude, get a hold of yourself, the group we were in was no easy group.. naija would beat the crap out of Cameroon and New Zealand easily

Bigpokey24 wrote:Dude, get a hold of yourself, the group we were in was no easy group.. naija would beat the crap out of Cameroon and New Zealand easily
I’m sure you know it doesn’t work like arithmetic otherwise Rohr better beat BUrundi and madawhat by no less than 5 goals each
Last edited by jette1 on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

Rohr no count...we ain't winning ish with rohr

jette1 wrote:They don’t even have half of our skills yet see what they did. All that turoo k’am turoo police game we played against France almost bit us in the rear. Asisat must be benched for Kanu
Baba calm down. Our group was tougher than that of Cameroon. The girls did well. Lets hope they do better. They had a great fighting spirit.

Robbynice wrote:
jette1 wrote:They don’t even have half of our skills yet see what they did. All that turoo k’am turoo police game we played against France almost bit us in the rear. Asisat must be benched for Kanu
Baba calm down. Our group was tougher than that of Cameroon. The girls did well. Lets hope they do better. They had a great fighting spirit.
No doubt but I have watched the video 2 times now and realized how lousy we were

JACKAL

Post by JACKAL »

Sorry..wont happen..Too many D-madams !!
YoungLion

Post by YoungLion »

lol abeg Bleaching FC is not better than Cameroon rofl :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The indomitable Lions of Cameroon.

YoungLion wrote:lol abeg Bleaching FC is not better than Cameroon rofl :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

STop it. We beat you guys in back to back womens Afcon. Heck we beat you in your own soil to win our 100th womens title. Our mens team beat you as well 4 KONDO remember??. Truth be told, you guys are not on our level football wise. BTW you beat New Zealand..yippie :dream: Nigeria beat Korea and almost held host France who are the joint favorites to a stalemate. Enjoy your moment but the falcons will pick your team off anytime any day.

bret- hart wrote:
YoungLion wrote:lol abeg Bleaching FC is not better than Cameroon rofl :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

STop it. We beat you guys in back to back womens Afcon. Heck we beat you in your own soil to win our 100th womens title. Our mens team beat you as well 4 KONDO remember??. Truth be told, you guys are not on our level football wise. BTW you beat New Zealand..yippie :dream: Nigeria beat Korea and almost held host France who are the joint favorites to a stalemate. Enjoy your moment but the falcons will pick your team off anytime any day.
Fact not feelings!

Young lion ? :lol: :lol:

Bigpokey24 wrote:Rohr no count...we ain't winning ish with rohr
Is this a prayer or a prediction?
Please clarify because you have invested so much in this your belief I won't be surprised if you have now made it a prayer point to avoid embarrassing yourself. :roll:

Do you want us to succeed or not?
All this your negative talk is enough for you to replace Van City Eagle as Chairman of the SE Haters Association

Bigpokey24 wrote:Rohr no count...we ain't winning ish with rohr
Is this a prayer or a prediction?
Please clarify because you have invested so much in this your belief I won't be surprised if you have now made it a prayer point to avoid embarrassing yourself. :roll:

Do you want us to succeed or not?
All this your negative talk is enough for you to replace Van City Eagle as Chairman of the SE Haters Association
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Robbynice wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Fact not feelings!
Abeg correction, fact or feelings both are correct

Young lion ? :lol: :lol:
Yeah! Very young indeed, so it (the Lion) doesn't know much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See your face accusing other people's looks....looking like Steve Urkles brother from Yaounde.

The Goddess

Post by The Goddess »

airwolex wrote:
See your face accusing other people's looks....looking like Steve Urkles brother from Yaounde.

He´s a fine boy. Why are you jealous of him ? :P

The Goddess wrote:
airwolex wrote:

Wetin fine for this four eyes oblong head guy? Please come to Lagos make I find you correct boy. :woot:

The Goddess wrote:
airwolex wrote:

The Goddess welcome back :rotf:

airwolex wrote:
The Goddess wrote:
airwolex wrote:

Wetin fine for this four eyes oblong head guy? Please come to Lagos make I find you correct boy. :woot:
The head look like slab of amala with glasses, how dare you yab our beautiful ladies :taunt:

airwolex wrote:
The Goddess wrote:
airwolex wrote:

... very ugly face, REAL oblong HEAD :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The Goddess wrote:
airwolex wrote:

The Goddess, me nko? I fine reach? I am happy that both Cameroon and Nigeria made it to the next round... :shyluv:

bret- hart wrote:

FACT not FEELINGs..KPOM..end of discussion , honda accord