Can I make a statement of fact?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Can I make a statement of fact?

Post by Robbynice »

8 goals in last 7 games for Odion Ighalo. He is our best striker. Fact not feelings!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Can I make a statement of fact?

Post by pajimoh »

Robbynice wrote:8 goals in last 7 games for Odion Ighalo. He is our best striker. Fact not feelings!
Mshhhheeewww. He was also our best striker at the world up - oh I forgot we did not require a striker at the WC, only the last 2 games....

Really? :)

Ol boy, you're operating on feelings. He's scoring now but to think this is probably our worst period with striker dept shows his quality.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He is the best striker in Africa based on performance on national duty and should be shown the respect by making any African first 11 team.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Please all of you keep quiet. You're fudging the stats to cover up deficiencies.
We played quality teams at the WC, how many goals? He scored r against some backwater team then we stretch his goals tally to cover WC games?

He's the best you've got, well you might be right, but we basically don't have much by way of accomplished strikers right now.

He should keep scoring.... then we can review his position....
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

pajimoh wrote:Please all of you keep quiet. You're fudging the stats to cover up deficiencies.
We played quality teams at the WC, how many goals? He scored r against some backwater team then we stretch his goals tally to cover WC games?

He's the best you've got, well you might be right, but we basically don't have much by way of accomplished strikers right now.

Bros appreciate the guy, how many goals has Messi score for Argentina when it matters or how many trophies has he won in national team? Yet he is been worship there.Our guy is the best striker in DR and one of the best in Africa currently.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kajifu wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Please all of you keep quiet. You're fudging the stats to cover up deficiencies.

Bros appreciate the guy, how many goals has Messi score for Argentina when it matters or how many trophies has he won in national team? Yet he is been worship there.Our guy is the best striker in DR and one of the best in Africa currently.
Again, I've never stated i don't appreciate any of our players but when they are criticized at some point and their performance improve, people should not make it as if the criticism were unjustified.
Ighalo current stats is akin to a player that went 18 games without scoring, then suddenly scores 10 goals in 2 games and his overall stats shows a goal every two games. Yeah the stat is correct but we are supposed to forget the 18 games as if goals were not required in those games.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

pajimoh wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Again, I've never stated i don't appreciate any of our players but when they are criticized at some point and their performance improve, people should not make it as if the criticism were unjustified.
Ighalo current stats is akin to a player that went 18 games without scoring, then suddenly scores 10 goals in 2 games and his overall stats shows a goal every two games. Yeah the stat is correct but we are supposed to forget the 18 games as if goals were not required in those games.
YOu are right and I am not by any means a fan of Ighalo.
His criticisms are entirely justified but yesterday he executed an excellent finish and scored a crucial goal. That goal wasn't as easy as he made it look. The angle for one was very narrow with little or no room for error.

So this is not the time for those that truly wish us well to remind us of how 'useless' he is or was.
That's why not many of us here can ever be coaches or even part of a coaching crew.
I doubt Rohr, his crew or the players are right now reminding him how he went "18 games without scoring". :rotf:

As fans, the least we can do to help is encourage, show appreciation and build confidence.
The hard post-mortem analysis can come after all is said and done.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

pajimoh wrote:
Robbynice wrote:8 goals in last 7 games for Odion Ighalo. He is our best striker. Fact not feelings!
Mshhhheeewww. He was also our best striker at the world up - oh I forgot we did not require a striker at the WC, only the last 2 games....

Ol boy, you're operating on feelings. He's scoring now but to think this is probably our worst period with striker dept shows his quality.
Baba no be fight oh. All I did was make a statement of fact :D

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Ore mi, fight ke? I just want you to tone the fact down a little. What is fact is not necessarily TRUE :D
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

pajimoh wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Ore mi, fight ke? I just want you to tone the fact down a little. What is fact is not necessarily TRUE :D
Hmmm I see what you did there but when you really think about it I didn't say I was trying to make a truthful statement. All I did was make a statement of fact :lol:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:

Please hush, sometimes it is good to be silent, what u just wrote made zero sense..since the world cup the guy has been scoring..sometimes stop digging..what a very unintelligent person
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Please hush, sometimes it is good to be silent, what u just wrote made zero sense..since the world cup the guy has been scoring..sometimes stop digging..what a very unintelligent person
Found out the difference between "Desire" and "Desree" yet, hmmm very intelligent person? :taunt:
Chief of ID10TS :tic:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Focus...you were all over the thread and just proved how limited you are intellectually
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

He’s the best we have at the end of the day, the others are rookies with potential.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Focus...you were all over the thread and just proved how limited you are intellectually
Being limited intellectually shows I'm human. I'm sure you're by your statement, inferring you're of unlimited intellect. That's shows you're stupid.

Half of your hundred thousand posts are about Mikel, the other half you're asking dump questions you could, with a bit of common sense, researched on Google.

Yet you're quick to question others intellect. You're intellectually deficient and you're trying to hide it by pointing a finger at others
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Focus...you were all over the thread and just proved how limited you are intellectually
Being limited intellectually shows I'm human. I'm sure you're by your statement, inferring you're of unlimited intellect. That's shows you're stupid.

Half of your hundred thousand posts are about Mikel, the other half you're asking dump questions you could, with a bit of common sense, researched on Google.

Yet you're quick to question others intellect. You're intellectually deficient and you're trying to hide it by pointing a finger at others
Look here your response to Robby shows you actually do lack critical thinking skills, his statement was a fact , which ends any doubts...maybe you should learn about surveys, experiments and how such amounts to the conclusion of an event ...Facts cannot be disputed or argued against.

You actually do expose your limited reasoning skills accidentally by your responses in most discourse, because you digress a lot . This shows you can't Express your points articulately.

Left to me, I think you should research on how to interpret your thoughts in simplistic form. This way you could actually understand how to remain on course..However it may not totally be your fault, you just may not have it in you
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Look here your response to Robby shows you actually do lack critical thinking skills, his statement was a fact , which ends any doubts...maybe you should learn about surveys, experiments and how such amounts to the conclusion of an event ...Facts cannot be disputed or argued against.

You actually do expose your limited reasoning skills accidentally by your responses in most discourse, because you digress a lot . This shows you can't Express your points articulately.

Left to me, I think you should research on how to interpret your thoughts in simplistic form. This way you could actually understand how to remain on course..However it may not totally be your fault, you just may not have it in you
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: how many people on this site have you accused of not.....?

You really don't get it do you? ... :rotf:
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

On a serious note, why is Rohr unable to weave a discernible Attack??
This goes beyond Ighalo IMHO
Nigerian frontline ( Yekini/ Amo/Amunike or Kanu/ Yak/ finito or Utaka/Osaze/Yak) style and how we combine to score is unmistakable. With rohr, we look so confused in the way we go forward. Roby's " Fact" may be a fact but this lack of combination make a more Nervous " Fact (sic factual fact)"
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

A case of a one eye man is the king in the land of the blind! Ighalo is a very poor striker. We all saw him in Russia missing simple tap in. That is why he is hiding playing in China!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The real deal wrote:On a serious note, why is Rohr unable to weave a discernible Attack??
This goes beyond Ighalo IMHO
Nigerian frontline ( Yekini/ Amo/Amunike or Kanu/ Yak/ finito or Utaka/Osaze/Yak) style and how we combine to score is unmistakable. With rohr, we look so confused in the way we go forward. Roby's " Fact" may be a fact but this lack of combination make a more Nervous " Fact (sic factual fact)"
Robby, this is a rebuttal....real deal just called you out, and pulled the sic factual fact card. .your fact has been challenged
SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Undertaker wrote:A case of a one eye man is the king in the land of the blind! Ighalo is a very poor striker. We all saw him in Russia missing simple tap in. That is why he is hiding playing in China!
He's playing in China because he didn't want to play with the losers and chokers in Barcelona.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

This version of Ighalo reminds me of late-stage Yak that was still banging it in for lower teams in the EPL
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

ohenhen1 wrote:He is the best striker in Africa based on performance on national duty and should be shown the respect by making any African first 11 team.
Am I allowed to discuss Ghana on this thread?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar