The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
azuka
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:
Nkume wrote:I saw we got linked to another light weight today from Belgium. E go hard. My people go talk say "ndi n'eso Arsenal atala ariri!"

The best players win. Period. If the money bags at Arsenal keep serving their coach shite players, the will continue in the Europa league for the next decade. Idiots! What has PEP won with crap players?
A lot of big weight sign for AW rather than Arsenal. But that aura is not there any more. It's a very long trip to nowhere.
My guys, we have bid for players but we don't seem to be getting any across the line right now. I just hope we are not in for one long summer.
But guys will you cash in AUBA to buy Zaha?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -Zaha.html
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Can Zaha give you Auba’d goals? Learn from Real Madrid’s mistake re: Ronaldo

azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:
Nkume wrote:I saw we got linked to another light weight today from Belgium. E go hard. My people go talk say "ndi n'eso Arsenal atala ariri!"

The best players win. Period. If the money bags at Arsenal keep serving their coach shite players, the will continue in the Europa league for the next decade. Idiots! What has PEP won with crap players?
A lot of big weight sign for AW rather than Arsenal. But that aura is not there any more. It's a very long trip to nowhere.
My guys, we have bid for players but we don't seem to be getting any across the line right now. I just hope we are not in for one long summer.

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

LFC waiting patiently for Auba...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:

Will be the absolute height of STUPIDITY (IBERIBERISM).
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nkume wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:

Will be the absolute height of STUPIDITY (IBERIBERISM).
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:

WAFFI, Nigeria just qualified for the Nations Cup knock out stages, go and celebrate with us at Eagles Nest. jeeez!
Why will I want to celebrate anything with you. God forbid.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:

WAFFI, Nigeria just qualified for the Nations Cup knock out stages, go and celebrate with us at Eagles Nest. jeeez!
Why will I want to celebrate anything with you. God forbid.
You must celebrate with me today! Oya put on that your red shirt, make we dance! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

txj wrote:LFC waiting patiently for Auba...
If Klopp want him,no problems just send Mane and the Dutch guy in your MF our way
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kajifu wrote:
If Klopp want him,no problems just send Mane and the Dutch guy in your MF our way
Aubameyang will hand in a transfer request if Klopp wants him.. That is the reality right now and you know it.

Arsenal is my club. But Kroenke has ruined the club.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Aubameyang will hand in a transfer request if Klopp wants him.. That is the reality right now and you know it.

Then they will pay what Arsenal will want for him,hand in transfer make no different he will not be a starter at Liverpool unless Liverpool change their style of play
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Then they will pay what Arsenal will want for him,hand in transfer make no different he will not be a starter at Liverpool unless Liverpool change their style of play
Aubameyang used to play for Klopp at Dortmund. Why wouldnt he start?

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Looking at Liverpool team he will not bench the Brazilian as the Brazilian bring more to the game than just scoring.
Any well we will only sell if they meet our asking price.Again Dortmund is not Liverpool,playing for Dortmund is not the same as playing for a bigger club like Liverpool.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Not Opioids, weed, whatever else will make us sell Auba to of all clubs - ManU? That's footballistically speaking - "suicide" - giving away a golden boot winner from what was a malfunctioning offence - a player not as injury prone as RVP, more athletic than Alexis.
Unthinkable - must not & cannot happen.
I've mainly ignored it on the timelines cos i feel some agents are out there working on ManU's behalf - but why give them a striker with EPL experience - we need one thing as a base - respect from the club.
Nice to hear, LT's agent will be meeting for wage increase talks.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Looking at Liverpool team he will not bench the Brazilian as the Brazilian bring more to the game than just scoring.
Any well we will only sell if they meet our asking price.Again Dortmund is not Liverpool,playing for Dortmund is not the same as playing for a bigger club like Liverpool.
Auba is a bigger threat to defences than Roberto - we can compare their records since they both played in the same league previously.
Auba scored some of his goals playing out wide - Roberto drops deep to help the midfield but Auba expands the pitch for the midfield - with a team like Liverpool with pace outwide - the goal out put will be sick.

Bundesliga:
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 2013–2018 - 144(Apps) - (98) goals
Roberto Firmino - 2011–2015 - 140(Apps) - (38)goals

EPL:
Auba - 2018– Arsenal 49 Apps (32)goals vs Roberto: 2015– Liverpool 137 Apps 48goals;

It'll be sick & a sign of lack of ambition if we entertain selling Auba after a golden boot season - twisted. Sad, we can't get Zaha to come play @the emirates - Auba is great with speedy wide forwards.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

tolahs wrote:Not Opioids, weed, whatever else will make us sell Auba to of all clubs - ManU? That's footballistically speaking - "suicide" - giving away a golden boot winner from what was a malfunctioning offence - a player not as injury prone as RVP, more athletic than Alexis.
I've mainly ignored it on the timelines cos i feel some agents are out there working on ManU's behalf - but why give them a striker with EPL experience - we need one thing as a base - respect from the club.
I still cant believe Wenger sold Van Persie to United. When it comes to Arsenal never say never.

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Kid's a fan!!!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ng-up.html

He wants to play for us - he's more suited to our league while some of our fanbase are seduced by names like Ivan Perišić.
Gotta find a way.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

ohenhen1 wrote:
tolahs wrote:Not Opioids, weed, whatever else will make us sell Auba to of all clubs - ManU? That's footballistically speaking - "suicide" - giving away a golden boot winner from what was a malfunctioning offence - a player not as injury prone as RVP, more athletic than Alexis.
I still cant believe Wenger sold Van Persie to United. When it comes to Arsenal never say never.
He demanded to leave & our board(i suspect) wanted a key asset sold to generate funds - that it was to ManU & then now after we paid them back with Alexis(wage inflation & no production) - we cannot even entertain in our after lives letting them have an Auba.
Mustafi - all day!!!
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Hmm, Sky saying we are in for Zaha. Crystal Palace want 80M. Will Stan make an exception and splash the cash?
At 60+M that it likely will take to sign Zaha, I'd rather we go after Ziyech (buy out clause 25M? ) and a proper AM
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Why are we not considering Ziyech ? Zaha 80 M ? lawd have mercy
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Wont be suprised if CP wants that much. United has a 25% clause for any price they sold him for. They tried to use the Wan-Bissaka deal to remove that clause or renegotiate it down but United no gree.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

@MrArsenicTM:
Mauro Suma [AC Milan TV]: “AC Milan never considered a move for Torreira, never discussed a move with his agent and never opened formal talks with #AFC. That’s not an opinion. That’s an offical line.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hey, we'll take it any way you wanna dress it up - trans? straight? just let our guy be with us. We trying to be good over here.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

ohenhen1 wrote:
I usually don't bother with you, but are you just trying to take the piss or what? So it's Wenger that sold RVP, not Arsenal? Now that Wenger isn't there, have you seen any clear changes in the way the club does their transfer business? Anyone still accusing Wenger of buying and selling certain players is just making empty noise. Anyways, carry on.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Why are we not considering Ziyech ? Zaha 80 M ? lawd have mercy
Zaha's a proven EPL performer - Ziyech comes in & has to adjust - we ain't got that time.