The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by tolahs »

Cally wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
tolahs wrote:Not Opioids, weed, whatever else will make us sell Auba to of all clubs - ManU? That's footballistically speaking - "suicide" - giving away a golden boot winner from what was a malfunctioning offence - a player not as injury prone as RVP, more athletic than Alexis.
Unthinkable - must not & cannot happen.
I've mainly ignored it on the timelines cos i feel some agents are out there working on ManU's behalf - but why give them a striker with EPL experience - we need one thing as a base - respect from the club.
Nice to hear, LT's agent will be meeting for wage increase talks.
I still cant believe Wenger sold Van Persie to United. When it comes to Arsenal never say never.
I usually don't bother with you, but are you just trying to take the piss or what? So it's Wenger that sold RVP, not Arsenal? Now that Wenger isn't there, have you seen any clear changes in the way the club does their transfer business? Anyone still accusing Wenger of buying and selling certain players is just making empty noise. Anyways, carry on.
Y'all forget that after saying he'll not move for $ & us backing him thru many injury riddled seasons - RVP forced the club's hand - demanding players he wanted - if memory serves me right - they were his Dutch mates.
AW thought in not exposing the shambles that were our board, the club could better protect players from being tapped up etc - he shook hands with the devil but for all the heat i vented about dude - he's a legend(whichever way you slice it)
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

tolahs wrote:Not Opioids, weed, whatever else will make us sell Auba to of all clubs - ManU? That's footballistically speaking - "suicide" - giving away a golden boot winner from what was a malfunctioning offence - a player not as injury prone as RVP, more athletic than Alexis.
I've mainly ignored it on the timelines cos i feel some agents are out there working on ManU's behalf - but why give them a striker with EPL experience - we need one thing as a base - respect from the club.
Maybe not opioids or weed, but certainly a scrooge of an owner...Arsenal need to move some assets to be able to buy...

Auba offers a solid replacement for Sturridge, while not blocking the path for Brewster, given his age...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

tolahs wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:Why are we not considering Ziyech ? Zaha 80 M ? lawd have mercy
Zaha's a proven EPL performer - Ziyech comes in & has to adjust - we ain't got that time.

so we have the money? 80M?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

What does C. Palace do when Man United or Arsenal request one of their top players? They Get Out of the way and let the players move.
What does Arsenal do when Man City, Man United, Barcelona and now even Liverpool requests one of their players? They Get Out of the way and let the player move.
Arsenal is a Europa League team stuck with very poor contracts because of pathetic decisions made by Wenger.
If I'm the owner, there is no way I pump money into the club, while players on Ozil wages are still enjoying the Arsenal shirt.
Arsenal must find a way to get ride of him. PERIOD.
Bepanda
txj wrote:
Maybe not opioids or weed, but certainly a scrooge of an owner...Arsenal need to move some assets to be able to buy...
Auba offers a solid replacement for Sturridge, while not blocking the path for Brewster, given his age...
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

bepanda wrote:What does C. Palace do when Man United or Arsenal request one of their top players? They Get Out of the way and let the players move.
What does Arsenal do when Man City, Man United, Barcelona and now even Liverpool requests one of their players? They Get Out of the way and let the player move.
Arsenal is a Europa League team stuck with very poor contracts because of pathetic decisions made by Wenger.
If I'm the owner, there is no way I pump money into the club, while players on Ozil wages are still enjoying the Arsenal shirt.
Bepanda
txj wrote:
The club can loan out Ozil for 2 years. Try to recoup at least 100K per week.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

They can also pay half his wages after they ship him to Turkey.
Or they can become very creative and find a new home for him.
As an owner, I would be pissed they have not mismanaged the money.
Decision makers gave a fool a pension, because they were afraid to anger fans?
Bepanda
ohenhen1 wrote:
bepanda wrote:What does C. Palace do when Man United or Arsenal request one of their top players? They Get Out of the way and let the players move.
Bepanda
txj wrote:
The club can loan out Ozil for 2 years. Try to recoup at least 100K per week.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Uruguay is out. Lucas Torreira just scored the last PK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

bepanda wrote:Uruguay is out. Lucas Torreira just scored the last PK.
LT not a starter for Uruguay what does that say about one of our best player?
I have seen some decent players in this Copa America,unknown names guys that will give you 110% every game not big names .
What is Emery doing?June is over and we about to start in July
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:
I have seen some decent players in this Copa America,unknown names guys that will give you 110% every game not big names .

Doesn't he want out?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Doesn't he want out?
If he wants out let him go where to sun don't shine.We make him popular in one season and he wants out.I hope Balo is making stuff up that he wants out.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

What did you guys think as Juve is trying to sell this two for just 25 million?
Juventus are preparing to sell France international Blaise Matuidi and fellow midfielder Sami Khedira of Germany, both aged 32.
I would not mind Mauidi he work hard but is that not what Ramsey does also and add offensive play?
Dam Juve are pushing this two out to welcome Oga Ramsey.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kajifu wrote:What did you guys think as Juve is trying to sell this two for just 25 million?
Juventus are preparing to sell France international Blaise Matuidi and fellow midfielder Sami Khedira of Germany, both aged 32.
I would not mind Mauidi he work hard but is that not what Ramsey does also and add offensive play?
Dam Juve are pushing this two out to welcome Oga Ramsey.
Both outta legs - we ain't the club.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

If like most of Gooner_Nation, you're on the verge of depression - avoid this breakdown by all means "but" then it just might make you opt for indifference!!!

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

txj wrote:

I agree.

Not winning CL has handicapped us in what we can realistically achieve in the transfer window.

We are no more a top club. FACT.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

The Great Prof still doing his thing at 69. :mrgreen:

"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:
balo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Doesn't he want out?
If he wants out let him go where to sun don't shine.We make him popular in one season and he wants out.I hope Balo is making stuff up that he wants out.

I don't have a lot of time to spend online to be making stuff up. Dude is all over Twitter sounding out AC Milan. :mrgreen:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

See those idiots have not yet signed anyone?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

4 years or so ago, after winning our first FA cup in 9 years against Hull, we were told that financial restrictions were over, we had a surplus, and we had money to burn on players. We only signed Cech! Meanwhile, the man who was achieving with so little was blamed, while Gazidis and Kroenke were collecting millions. Now these are the kind of players we are being linked to.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... Bowen.html
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:4 years or so ago, after winning our first FA cup in 9 years against Hull, we were told that financial restrictions were over, we had a surplus, and we had money to burn on players. We only signed Cech! Meanwhile, the man who was achieving with so little was blamed, while Gazidis and Kroenke were collecting millions. Now these are the kind of players we are being linked to.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... Bowen.html
My good man Nkume relax and keep the good man papa Wenger out.He was part of the problems,he cover so much from those fools.He was making 10million a year so yes he also collected millions at Arsenal.Wenger was in total control of the club,he run everything and decided to buy only Cech he lie to us fans how he has not seen the players he need.That same summer he said he has the team to compete he only need an experience keeper that can give us 10 to 15 more points and you and others here shrine him that he knows better even when some of us never wanted a washed up Cech.
When you consider how much then we spend on Alexis,Ozil etc you cant say the club did not give out money to be spend.We have spend wrongly consider our small budget.
Lets not blame one side because we love the other side.We need a manager that will not cover for anyone but call it as it is .

I don't think Jarrod-Bowen is a bad player,young and will only get better,if we sign him we have a good promising player.I will take him over Armenian pele,Welbeck,Ozil and he will come cheap in terms of salary.Look at Ajax how many big name did you see on their roaster when they knock out likes of Real,Juve?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:See those idiots have not yet signed anyone?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I have ask you to relax,when August come Emery will have to explain and we don't need to just sign any player just for signing sake.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

I thought they said Wenger was responsible for all the cheapness associated with Arsenal. They said he deliberately made low offers for players just to claim that he made an effort.

Well, the man isn't there anymore, but the offers being made are even more laughable than when he was there. Just read that Palace are incensed by the offer of 40m for Zaha. I hear the offer is even in staggered payments :rotf: :rotf:

Kai!! Arsenal FC Sha...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Cally wrote:I thought they said Wenger was responsible for all the cheapness associated with Arsenal. They said he deliberately made low offers for players just to claim that he made an effort.

Well, the man isn't there anymore, but the offers being made are even more laughable than when he was there. Just read that Palace are incensed by the offer of 40m for Zaha. I hear the offer is even in staggered payments :rotf: :rotf:

Kai!! Arsenal FC Sha...

Even that 40M wasn't meant as a lump sum. Arsenal was hoping for it to be staggered. Like 10M This transfer period, and then maybe 2M every few months until 40M is up. :)

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cally wrote:I thought they said Wenger was responsible for all the cheapness associated with Arsenal. They said he deliberately made low offers for players just to claim that he made an effort.

Kai!! Arsenal FC Sha...
Bros Arsenal is a cheap club,the issue was that they were lucky to have a good man to cover for their bad and he end up make fans turn on him.
Wenger help this fools become cheap with his loyalty to criminals.Do you know at one point Wenger used his own money loan the club to sort out something 3 million pounds then cover for them.Its one reason I wanted him out because no coach will cover for such criminals who have zero respect for beloved fans