Some people say I am too Harsh, but shey una see am!?

One thing I have never been able to accept is dumbness! And that is why I like Uncle Oloye well well. Because he shares in my disdain for brainlessness.

When i said, players like Musa, Simon, Victor Moses, Ighalo etc etc, cannot play in a team I coach, people say I am wicked! But the truth is that you can never succeed with idiocccy! You cant! You absolutely cannot. 50% of the players on our team will be lucky to be selected for the National Team, if I was the coach.

Tufiakwa! I blame Tijani Babangida for this nonsense! Since Finidi left, and Babangida came in Nigerians began to assume that all you need to be successful as a winger is to have pace and run in a fooking straight line! I said, TUFIAKWA!!
Re: Some people say I am too Harsh, but shey una see am!?

Why do you insist on disrespecting V Moses bro? Moses was always a baller against African teams. Anyway, this isn’t the time to start blaming and insulting players we should understand that in football, anything can happen. We must analyze this defeat and properly examine what went wrong. It’s not the end of the world, but it’s a huge wake up call.
Last edited by john12 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

john12 wrote:Why do you insist on disrespecting V Moses bro? Moses was always a baller against African teams. Anyway, this is time to start blaming and insulting players we should understand that in football, anything can happen. We must analyze this defeat properly examine what went wrong bro. It’s not the end of the world, but it’s a huge wake up call.
I am going to ignore you because Green4life said that this is a difficult time for everyone, so I should take it easy.

I suggest you leave CyberEagles immediately and go be with your Ram.

There’s nothing to ignore. I’m not a sensitive person at all and I’m willing to hear your response even if it’s personally derogatory or disrespectful TO ME. You keep disrespecting Victor Moses but the man is a legend. The man contributed immensely to our ANC win, 2 World Cup Qualifications and top performances against African team. Ahmed Musa has 4 World Cup goals and you’re calling him “USELESS”? How many World Cup goals do kanu, okocha, Yekini, finidi has?? Just remember, in football anyone can defeat anyone at anytime. SUPPORT YOUR TEAM

Lmao at “Go be with my ram” lmbo you guys are hilarious mehn

danfo driver wrote:One thing I have never been able to accept is dumbness! And that is why I like Uncle Oloye well well. Because he shares in my disdain for brainlessness.

When i said, players like Musa, Simon, Victor Moses, Ighalo etc etc, cannot play in a team I coach, people say I am wicked! But the truth is that you can never succeed with idiocccy! You cant! You absolutely cannot. 50% of the players on our team will be lucky to be selected for the National Team, if I was the coach.

Tufiakwa! I blame Tijani Babangida for this nonsense! Since Finidi left, and Babangida came in Nigerians began to assume that all you need to be successful as a winger is to have pace and run in a fooking straight line! I said, TUFIAKWA!!

I agree, with you on brainless players. today I add Ogu to that list. I am not a professional player, but one thing I learned early enough is knowing my limitations and reading the game. A simple return pass to the passer at times is all u need to ease pressure from the opponent. I could not believe that a team filled with professionals could not execute such simple tactic without mikel coming to the rescue. AND Ighalo is the worse excuse for a striker. He just wants to be fed, he just wants to be the one that scores the goal, when you team is under pressure, bro, drop in to add an extra body for a pass in other to provide outlet for your team.

danfo driver wrote:One thing I have never been able to accept is dumbness! And that is why I like Uncle Oloye well well. Because he shares in my disdain for brainlessness.

Why you complaining? Why should anyone complain about Nigerian football? Our main issue is organization and has always been, lack of organization runs deep in the country, why anyone tries to separate the Football from the way the country is organized is beyound words

How can we still have money issues going into the competition? Thought that should be a thing of the past, sadly not, Nigeria is designed to self destruct, we have issues way more than football!

I know say some of una don vex but please take it easy. Don't just throw abuses at anyone who made a bad pass today. Let's SUMO - Shut Up and Move On.

DIMKA76 wrote:I Let's SUMO - Shut Up and Move On.
...and return in 2 years time and loop again and again.

I can't think of a worse form of punishment to inflict on longsuffering Nigerian national team fans.

Who chose to select 'brainless' players?

cchinukw wrote:

I can't think of a worse form of punishment to inflict on longsuffering Nigerian national team fans.
I forgot to issue a caveat there - As long as Rohr is no longer manager :rotf:

DIMKA76 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

I forgot to issue a caveat there - As long as Rohr is no longer manager :rotf:
:laugh: :laugh:

So you blame this guys and allow the German who select them?The German coach is the problem,if we replace you with him and you will have done better job.
The German guy need leave.Some time you sacked him after such game,let him not finish the competition

Where are the non brainless players? Where are they hiding and what clubs are they playing for?

This is an arrogant post. You have no basis to call a fellow human being dumb. If you are the sharpest tool in the box, thank your creator and be humble with it. You, however, have gone out to rub peoples faces in it like your attributes are self-bestowed.

These days people like you are everywhere this is how bloody Hitler started his nonsense.

DIMKA76 wrote:

This is an arrogant post. You have no basis to call a fellow human being dumb. If you are the sharpest tool in the box, thank your creator and be humble with it. You, however, have gone out to rub peoples faces in it like your attributes are self-bestowed.

These days people like you are everywhere this is how bloody Hitler started his nonsense.
So, If I see a dullard, I should keep quiet and be an enabler? or I should be a liar and tell him/her that he/she is intelligent? If a child takes last place in class, we should pretend that he took first, so that we do not offend his sensibilities?

Let me state it very clearly. Most SE players are brainless dunces who play football without thinking. The likes of Victor Moses, Simon Moses, Musa, Ighalo are some of the most dumbest football players around right now. Had they been informed of their stup.idity when they started playing, they'd have adapted and evolved. But they had sychopants who danced rankadede around them and lied to them. Thats why they have ended up compelte dolts!

Let me know if you'd like me to explain myself further. I'd be happy to do so.

Who’s brainless now? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bump:

uhmmm.. you do realize that everyone here knows you were abandoned :oops: as a baby, right?

CE never forgets! :lol:

uhmmm.. you do realize that everyone here knows you were abandoned :oops: as a baby, right?

That explains a lot