Some people say I am too Harsh, but shey una see am!?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Some people say I am too Harsh, but shey una see am!?

Post by danfo driver »

One thing I have never been able to accept is dumbness! And that is why I like Uncle Oloye well well. Because he shares in my disdain for brainlessness.

When i said, players like Musa, Simon, Victor Moses, Ighalo etc etc, cannot play in a team I coach, people say I am wicked! But the truth is that you can never succeed with idiocccy! You cant! You absolutely cannot. 50% of the players on our team will be lucky to be selected for the National Team, if I was the coach.

Tufiakwa! I blame Tijani Babangida for this nonsense! Since Finidi left, and Babangida came in Nigerians began to assume that all you need to be successful as a winger is to have pace and run in a fooking straight line! I said, TUFIAKWA!!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Some people say I am too Harsh, but shey una see am!?

Post by john12 »

Why do you insist on disrespecting V Moses bro? Moses was always a baller against African teams. Anyway, this isn’t the time to start blaming and insulting players we should understand that in football, anything can happen. We must analyze this defeat and properly examine what went wrong. It’s not the end of the world, but it’s a huge wake up call.
Last edited by john12 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:Why do you insist on disrespecting V Moses bro? Moses was always a baller against African teams. Anyway, this is time to start blaming and insulting players we should understand that in football, anything can happen. We must analyze this defeat properly examine what went wrong bro. It’s not the end of the world, but it’s a huge wake up call.
I am going to ignore you because Green4life said that this is a difficult time for everyone, so I should take it easy.

I suggest you leave CyberEagles immediately and go be with your Ram.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

There’s nothing to ignore. I’m not a sensitive person at all and I’m willing to hear your response even if it’s personally derogatory or disrespectful TO ME. You keep disrespecting Victor Moses but the man is a legend. The man contributed immensely to our ANC win, 2 World Cup Qualifications and top performances against African team. Ahmed Musa has 4 World Cup goals and you’re calling him “USELESS”? How many World Cup goals do kanu, okocha, Yekini, finidi has?? Just remember, in football anyone can defeat anyone at anytime. SUPPORT YOUR TEAM
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Lmao at “Go be with my ram” lmbo you guys are hilarious mehn
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote:One thing I have never been able to accept is dumbness! And that is why I like Uncle Oloye well well. Because he shares in my disdain for brainlessness.

When i said, players like Musa, Simon, Victor Moses, Ighalo etc etc, cannot play in a team I coach, people say I am wicked! But the truth is that you can never succeed with idiocccy! You cant! You absolutely cannot. 50% of the players on our team will be lucky to be selected for the National Team, if I was the coach.

Tufiakwa! I blame Tijani Babangida for this nonsense! Since Finidi left, and Babangida came in Nigerians began to assume that all you need to be successful as a winger is to have pace and run in a fooking straight line! I said, TUFIAKWA!!

I agree, with you on brainless players. today I add Ogu to that list. I am not a professional player, but one thing I learned early enough is knowing my limitations and reading the game. A simple return pass to the passer at times is all u need to ease pressure from the opponent. I could not believe that a team filled with professionals could not execute such simple tactic without mikel coming to the rescue. AND Ighalo is the worse excuse for a striker. He just wants to be fed, he just wants to be the one that scores the goal, when you team is under pressure, bro, drop in to add an extra body for a pass in other to provide outlet for your team.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:One thing I have never been able to accept is dumbness! And that is why I like Uncle Oloye well well. Because he shares in my disdain for brainlessness.

Why you complaining? Why should anyone complain about Nigerian football? Our main issue is organization and has always been, lack of organization runs deep in the country, why anyone tries to separate the Football from the way the country is organized is beyound words

How can we still have money issues going into the competition? Thought that should be a thing of the past, sadly not, Nigeria is designed to self destruct, we have issues way more than football!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

I know say some of una don vex but please take it easy. Don't just throw abuses at anyone who made a bad pass today. Let's SUMO - Shut Up and Move On.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

DIMKA76 wrote:I Let's SUMO - Shut Up and Move On.
...and return in 2 years time and loop again and again.

I can't think of a worse form of punishment to inflict on longsuffering Nigerian national team fans.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Who chose to select 'brainless' players?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

cchinukw wrote:

I can't think of a worse form of punishment to inflict on longsuffering Nigerian national team fans.
I forgot to issue a caveat there - As long as Rohr is no longer manager :rotf:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

DIMKA76 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

I forgot to issue a caveat there - As long as Rohr is no longer manager :rotf:
:laugh: :laugh:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So you blame this guys and allow the German who select them?The German coach is the problem,if we replace you with him and you will have done better job.
The German guy need leave.Some time you sacked him after such game,let him not finish the competition
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Where are the non brainless players? Where are they hiding and what clubs are they playing for?
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

This is an arrogant post. You have no basis to call a fellow human being dumb. If you are the sharpest tool in the box, thank your creator and be humble with it. You, however, have gone out to rub peoples faces in it like your attributes are self-bestowed.

These days people like you are everywhere this is how bloody Hitler started his nonsense.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

DIMKA76 wrote:

This is an arrogant post. You have no basis to call a fellow human being dumb. If you are the sharpest tool in the box, thank your creator and be humble with it. You, however, have gone out to rub peoples faces in it like your attributes are self-bestowed.

These days people like you are everywhere this is how bloody Hitler started his nonsense.
So, If I see a dullard, I should keep quiet and be an enabler? or I should be a liar and tell him/her that he/she is intelligent? If a child takes last place in class, we should pretend that he took first, so that we do not offend his sensibilities?

Let me state it very clearly. Most SE players are brainless dunces who play football without thinking. The likes of Victor Moses, Simon Moses, Musa, Ighalo are some of the most dumbest football players around right now. Had they been informed of their stup.idity when they started playing, they'd have adapted and evolved. But they had sychopants who danced rankadede around them and lied to them. Thats why they have ended up compelte dolts!

Let me know if you'd like me to explain myself further. I'd be happy to do so.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Who’s brainless now? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bump:
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

uhmmm.. you do realize that everyone here knows you were abandoned :oops: as a baby, right?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

CE never forgets! :lol:
I am happy
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote:

uhmmm.. you do realize that everyone here knows you were abandoned :oops: as a baby, right?

That explains a lot