The unspoken truth

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
The unspoken truth

Post by Tobi17 »

Every Nigerian fan here was praying and hoping to somehow avoid Ghana in the KO stage, pride no go gree us say the truth but I definitely prefer facing Cameroon in the knock out stage than Ghana. Maybe it's a psychological thing but those midgets know how to turn up the heat whenever they face us... So we can now temporarily breathe a sigh of relief in our respective homes :rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The unspoken truth

Post by maceo4 »

To me, it didn't really matter which one, if we don't improve we are not beating either one of them.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Believe u me, I was really hoping for a Ghana-Naija matchup
The black stars always raise their game when they meet Nigeria
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:Every Nigerian fan here was praying and hoping to somehow avoid Ghana in the KO stage, pride no go gree us say the truth but I definitely prefer facing Cameroon in the knock out stage than Ghana. Maybe it's a psychological thing but those midgets know how to turn up the heat whenever they face us... So we can now temporarily breathe a sigh of relief in our respective homes :rotf:
you are still beating your chest about Cameroon,,, we cannot score..you think you people will score against a team yet to let in a goal..smh ...you keep letting your emotions get the best of you.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Every Nigerian fan here was praying and hoping to somehow avoid Ghana in the KO stage, pride no go gree us say the truth but I definitely prefer facing Cameroon in the knock out stage than Ghana. Maybe it's a psychological thing but those midgets know how to turn up the heat whenever they face us... So we can now temporarily breathe a sigh of relief in our respective homes :rotf:
you are still beating your chest about Cameroon,,, we cannot score..you think you people will score against a team yet to let in a goal..smh ...you keep letting your emotions get the best of you.
BP you be my guy but we will be fine trust me. As long as we don't play that rubbish line up like we did against Madagascar we will do fine... Chukwueze and Onyekuru HAVE TO START THAT GAME ON SATURDAY, we up our games whenever against the big teams so I know we will go out fighting.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Rawlings wrote:Believe u me, I was really hoping for a Ghana-Naija matchup
Congrats to you guys, if there's something I admire about your team, it's the fact that you guys are fighters! Which opponents will Ghana be facing?
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
BP you be my guy but we will be fine trust me. As long as we don't play that rubbish line up like we did against Madagascar we will do fine... Chukwueze and Onyekuru HAVE TO START THAT GAME ON SATURDAY, we up our games whenever against the big teams so I know we will go out fighting.
Nah mehn. Rohr will start Ighalo and Musa
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Tobi17 wrote:
Congrats to you guys, if there's something I admire about your team, it's the fact that you guys are fighters! Which opponents will Ghana be facing?
Mali/Tunisia are the likeliest
Mauritania/Angola is possible

My preference is Tunisia.

I am having a really bad day because we missed Naija
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Rawlings wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

Negro be quiet! Deep down we know you prayed against meeting Nigeria.
Peter Obi For President 2023
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What is the basis of the truth of yours? Is it because Cameroon has never beaten us, or what exactly is based on? I wanted to beat Ghana silly, period.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg

Post by onwuatuegwu »

Yes, much like Ghanaians were praying so hard to avoid Nigeria and I know this because much of my workout buddies are Ghanaians.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Babalawo wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

Oga,
With the record we have against Naija and with the Madagascar victory, I was confident this was the best time to BURY Naija
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Looks like Kongi has outsourced his famous "shaking" to Tobinco
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Rawlings wrote:
Babalawo wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

Oga,
With the record we have against Naija and with the Madagascar victory, I was confident this was the best time to BURY Naija
Well you missed your chances for now, we just need to take Cameroon off the way and then reboot for the worst possible challenge we might face. I want Ghana in the SF where all cards will be on the table!
truemamamia
Egg
Egg

Post by truemamamia »

dont meet Ghana until the finals....if both get there
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

truemamamia wrote:dont meet Ghana until the finals....if both get there
Insha Allah, we shall!
truemamamia
Egg
Egg

Post by truemamamia »

If Ghana qualifies to QF...Ghana will meet Dr Congo or Madagascar.
Sweet path to the cup
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

truemamamia wrote:If Ghana qualifies to QF...Ghana will meet Dr Congo or Madagascar.
Sweet path to the cup
wow .... the path is smooth
I only wish we don't meet Mali. It's always 50-50
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Rawlings wrote:
truemamamia wrote:If Ghana qualifies to QF...Ghana will meet Dr Congo or Madagascar.
Sweet path to the cup
Just do us a favor and get rid of those annoying North African teams if you meet any of them, I want a West African nation to lift this trophy.
truemamamia
Egg
Egg

Post by truemamamia »

Rawlings wrote:
Sweet path to the cup
If Mali wins .... They will fall in the same bracket as Nigeria, Cameroun, Egypt, CIV and Algeria.. :thumbs:

If Mali wins, Ghana will get Tunsia or Mauritania. Tunisia is always tricky. But Ghana cant complain about the bracket which we find ourselves at this time.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

I have not watched a full game in this tournament. It's just not what it used to be.

Anyway, I don't know what the op is on about, but Cameroon has been Naija Daddy until Okocha came to the rescue. Ghana? For where?!!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

kolinzo wrote:I have not watched a full game in this tournament. It's just not what it used to be.

Anyway, I don't know what the op is on about, but Cameroon has been Naija Daddy until Okocha came to the rescue. Ghana? For where?!!
If you know your history very well you will know that Cameroon usually have the upper hand ONLY in the final game(although na mostly with ojoro) but at every other stage of the competition in the past, we have had the upper hand when the game didn't end in a draw. In Maroc 88 group B game we tied 1-1. In Senegal 92 we beat them in the 3rd place match 2-0 (I think but I know we won). In Tunisia 2004, we won 2-1 in the quarter finals.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Robbynice wrote:
kolinzo wrote:I have not watched a full game in this tournament. It's just not what it used to be.

If you know your history very well you will know that Cameroon usually have the upper hand ONLY in the final game(although na mostly with ojoro) but at every other stage of the competition in the past, we have had the upper hand when the game didn't end in a draw. In Maroc 88 group B game we tied 1-1. In Senegal 92 we beat them in the 3rd place match 2-0 (I think but I know we won). In Tunisia 2004, we won 2-1 in the quarter finals.
You dey mind Kolinzo, that's the result of following Yankee girls too much, Bobo don forget basic football history :taunt: