What? Best African Teams Playing Each Other in Round of 16?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
What? Best African Teams Playing Each Other in Round of 16?

Post by Kabalega »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
https://kawowo.com/2019/07/02/senegals- ... es-threat/

Senegal coach Aliou Cisse anticipates a tough clash when his side take on Uganda Cranes in the round of 16 fixture.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What? Best African Teams Playing Each Other in Round of

Post by metalalloy »

Kabalega, I don become small believer of all the noise you have been making oh. Uganda that I saw against Egypt is no joke, and can beat Senegal. Whats the status of your goalkeeper?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

metalalloy wrote:Kabalega, I don become small believer of all the noise you have been making oh. Uganda that I saw against Egypt is no joke, and can beat Senegal. Whats the status of your goalkeeper?
Kabaloser's boys have delivered oh! :scared: Their goalkeeper is good, though he let in one Salah yoroyoro free kick. They should have beaten those useless Egyptians if only they did not suffer from the sub-Saharan problem of terrible finishing. :mad:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Uganda think they have arrived.

Uganda are the latest team at the Africa Cup of Nations to get embroiled in a dispute over payments.

The Cranes are through to the second round after finishing second in a group containing hosts Egypt and DR Congo. But their players boycotted training on Tuesday.

The country’s FA, Fufa, has said the players are trying to “renegotiate” their remuneration.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48857570
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

King Futcha wrote:Uganda think they have arrived.

Uganda are the latest team at the Africa Cup of Nations to get embroiled in a dispute over payments.

The Cranes are through to the second round after finishing second in a group containing hosts Egypt and DR Congo. But their players boycotted training on Tuesday.

The country’s FA, Fufa, has said the players are trying to “renegotiate” their remuneration.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48857570
If they are fighting over bonuses, they have truly arrived! :thumbs: At least in Africa. :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

We need a new team.
When you sabotage your future by not training, you don’t deserve a raise.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

metalalloy wrote:Kabalega, I don become small believer of all the noise you have been making oh. Uganda that I saw against Egypt is no joke, and can beat Senegal. Whats the status of your goalkeeper?
Africa’s best Onyango is OK. :thumbs:
The other goalies are good too! :D

EDIT: "I am medically fit and ready. The previous days to the Egypt match, I had flu. I have improved well," Onyango. :thumbs:
Last edited by Kabalega on Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ok, a loss incoming( bonus wars leads to being cartooned )
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Senegal go beat them like they stole something.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

ohsee wrote:
Kabaloser's boys have delivered oh! :scared: Their goalkeeper is good, though he let in one Salah yoroyoro free kick. They should have beaten those useless Egyptians if only they did not suffer from the sub-Saharan problem of terrible finishing. :mad:
Jaja ohsee, Where have you been? Onyango has been Africa's number 1 for a while ...

We need to peel you away from that Canadian AM/FM radio and show you the rest of the internet besides RnR or teenage P0rn sites.... :taunt: :taunt:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Kabalega wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Jaja ohsee, Where have you been? Onyango has been Africa's number 1 for a while ...

We need to peel you away from that Canadian AM/FM radio and show you the rest of the internet besides RnR or teenage P0rn sites.... :taunt: :taunt:
Kabalagger, don't get carried away. He is Kampala's number 1, that is generally agreed. Anywhere else, he might even be number 3421. :lol:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

ohsee wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Kabalagger, don't get carried away. He is Kampala's number 1, that is generally agreed. Anywhere else, he might even be number 3421. :lol:
Do you want me to ask 9ja's number 1 to verify your claims? :D
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

This money whahala is just an excuse for when Senegal are done dealing with them and send them packing! They are a better team than our yeye Eagles do!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!