I don't blame Rohr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
I don't blame Rohr

Post by highbury »

I blame Amaju Pinnick. The man with the slave mentality who brags about any association he has with anything foreign:
Brags about him having 2 seats permanently designated for him at the Emirates.

Brags about his true love and passion- International Relations( His major in College)
Brags about his son in London
Brags about his other child in the academy of Liverpool
Brags about a foreign Coach.
I stand corrected but this man Rohr, has never one anything in either his playing or Coaching Career. Yet, he treated the man who had- Keshi with disdain.
He is a car salesman. He talks a good game but has absolutely nothing to back it up. That is why I can never respect the man. He doesn't even truly believes in Nigeria. I I don't fault a man who doesn't believe in Nigeria, but rather fault someone who doesn't believe in Nigeria, yet wants to serve her.
If we lose to Cameroon, I expect Pinnick to tender his resignation. I also expect Rohr to tender his resignation.
Nonsense and ingredients. Mstchew...
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Re: I don't blame Rohr

Post by chief nfachairman »

pretty senseless thread.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

chief nfachairman wrote:pretty senseless thread.
:lol: :lol:
I am happy
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

highbury wrote:I blame Amaju Pinnick. The man with the slave mentality who brags about any association he has with anything foreign:

Brags about his true love and passion- International Relations( His major in College)
I stand corrected but this man Rohr, has never one anything in either his playing or Coaching Career. Yet, he treated the man who had- Keshi with disdain.
He is a car salesman. He talks a good game but has absolutely nothing to back it up. That is why I can never respect the man. He doesn't even truly believes in Nigeria. I I don't fault a man who doesn't believe in Nigeria, but rather fault someone who doesn't believe in Nigeria, yet wants to serve her.
If we lose to Cameroon, I expect Pinnick to tender his resignation. I also expect Rohr to tender his resignation.

What is our business with where his Kids are?

Moderators please lock/delete this thread, this is very petty!
Peter Obi For President 2023
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

The person who opened this thread is posting from a foreign land o...smdh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

highbury wrote:I blame Amaju Pinnick. The man with the slave mentality who brags about any association he has with anything foreign:

So says someone who calls himself highbury. That's believing in Nigeria alright. Soyinka is 1000% right.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Robbynice wrote:The person who opened this thread is posting from a foreign land o...smdh
:rotf: :rotf:
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Robbynice wrote:The person who opened this thread is posting from a foreign land o...smdh
He's fight a Rohr war by Proxy

Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

A very clear case of "remove the speck in your eye before removing the log in another's eye".
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

:rotf: I thought I could spew som šhiī when I was angry with Nigeria’s incompetent cultures but to mention a mans why of life and his preferences :clap: that’s just amazing!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

When I tell una, say highbury no dey smart, bobo go dey vex...this same highbury lives in a foreign land, works for a foreign firm, eat foreign foods, buy foreign products, and the worst part is bobo bought a wife and imported her to a foreign country
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

The ship had a small leak and is taking in water. All the rats are getting panicky and jumping off, senselessly.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

I don't care if you all yab me. I know that I am telling the truth. I also stand by what I said. Pinnick is a fraud
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

highbury wrote:I don't care if you all yab me. I know that I am telling the truth. I also stand by what I said. Pinnick is a fraud
Nobody is yabbing you , just the fact you like everything foreign too
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:I don't care if you all yab me. I know that I am telling the truth. I also stand by what I said. Pinnick is a fraud
Nobody is yabbing you , just the fact you like everything foreign too
Ok
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Na wa-oo! Threads are being opened left and right because we lost to Madagascar. Perhaps I need to hurry and post mine as well
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Its not even clear what he "doesn't blame Pinnick" for.
Is it the loss to Madagascar, or what? :blink:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Odas wrote:
Na wa-oo! Threads are being opened left and right because we lost to Madagascar. Perhaps I need to hurry and post mine as well

Hurry up before the door closes :rotf: :rotf:
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Bros I get your point o jare. Our people generally don't like the truth (suffering and smiling mentality).
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

elerineye wrote:
Bros I get your point o jare. Our people generally don't like the truth (suffering and smiling mentality).
At all. They don't like to hear it. Na to yab people they sabi do. :agree: :agree:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

highbury wrote:
elerineye wrote:
At all. They don't like to hear it. Na to yab people they sabi do. :agree: :agree:

its gon be alright ok dont worry about the yab. we need everybody. we lost titbit and we shouldn't lose anymore. and even na so so onyimbo suit suit wey him picnic dey wear
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Barring injuries, I am sure these players will start:
Musa- Left wing

Simon- right wing.

Ndidi/Etebo

Ola Aina

Akpeyi.

The rest is all guess work