Live from Camp

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Live from Camp

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
niyi
Egg
Egg
Re: Live from Camp

Post by niyi »

Look at Osimhen sitting on the floor while talking to Mikel. This is the sort of attitude we don't want.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

niyi wrote:Look at Osimhen sitting on the floor while talking to Mikel. This is the sort of attitude we don't want.
lies, he is sitting on the ball... you can see only Mikel has a different footwear ..nah real wah for you
SuperEagles

Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
niyi wrote:Look at Osimhen sitting on the floor while talking to Mikel. This is the sort of attitude we don't want.
lies, he is sitting on the ball... you can see only Mikel has a different footwear ..nah real wah for you
Even if he is sitting on the floor / grass what has that got to do with attitude? Do you expect Osimhen to stand up and bow his head to Mikel while talking to him?
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Abbey wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Even if he is sitting on the floor / grass what has that got to do with attitude? Do you expect Osimhen to stand up and bow his head to Mikel while talking to him?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

This is the kind of mentality that we have ruined generations of Africans. We are 100yrs behind civilization because of people who think like you. Wow! Just from a pic you came to that conclusion? Damn you dude! :curse:
OCCUPY NFF!!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
This is the kind of mentality that we have ruined generations of Africans. We are 100yrs behind civilization because of people who think like you. Wow! Just from a pic you came to that conclusion? Damn you dude! :curse:

He is actually taking shots at rohr but you low intelligence rohr supporters are too slow to understand.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Abbey wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
what the heck are you talking about?
SuperEagles

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

9jaMan wrote:

He is actually taking shots at rohr but you low intelligence rohr supporters are too slow to understand.
:rotf:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Abbey wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
And you wonder why I ask the Lord on a daily basis what manner of fans we have as Nigeria soccer fans... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

9jaMan wrote:

Either way his head no dey house...I am sorry to say but making a conclusion like that from a still picture is dumb and frankly it is a shame, a damn shame if you ask me...smh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: you are clearly a mad man
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Mikel is wearing adidas socks, I hope he does not get us in trouble with nike.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
And you wonder why I ask the Lord on a daily basis what manner of fans we have as Nigeria soccer fans... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
i no wan insult the 2 of you, but why una dey attack me when i made no comment and also questioned niyi? be like say the 2 of una reall don kolo
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Very soon, I will put 'Niyi' in my 'USELESSNESS' book
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Seems Niyi attempted to write satire here. Well-written satire is dangerous enough, and then there is the live grenade, Niyi's kind.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
:lol: you are clearly a mad man

This thread na faya!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Polly wrote:Seems Niyi attempted to write satire here. Well-written satire is dangerous enough, and then there is the live grenade, Niyi's kind.
Sorry, but it was great satire lost on a poor audience... :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Gotti wrote:
Polly wrote:Seems Niyi attempted to write satire here. Well-written satire is dangerous enough, and then there is the live grenade, Niyi's kind.
Terrible audience :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This forum is just one of a kind :lol: :lol: :lol:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

:rotf:

Ouch
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Hero worshipping 101. Is he supposed to kneel while talking to Mikel?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Robbynice wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

Either way his head no dey house...I am sorry to say but making a conclusion like that from a still picture is dumb and frankly it is a shame, a damn shame if you ask me...smh

you need to slap yourself o. You may look the part, but you're not acting the part ra ra
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sunset wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Terrible audience :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This forum is just one of a kind :lol: :lol: :lol:

makes the satire even funnier :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: the audience became the joke :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
AFCON 2019 sweet o