Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by wanaj0 »

kalani JR wrote:They should go for someone like Hermoso, Andersen or even Bednarek.
According to Marko, the current players are good enough to win the CL. They came 2nd just two seasons ago. It's all Mourinhos fault
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

They need a DM more than they need a CD. They have not replaced Herrera, nor have they replaced the Michael Carrick sized hole in their midfield. Rabiot or Neves please.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote:They need a DM more than they need a CD. They have not replaced Herrera, nor have they replaced the Michael Carrick sized hole in their midfield. Rabiot or Neves please.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Rabiot signed for Juventus
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:They should go for someone like Hermoso, Andersen or even Bednarek.
According to Marko, the current players are good enough to win the CL. They came 2nd just two seasons ago. It's all Mourinhos fault
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cyber stalking i see??? there are thousands of united supporters in here, not just Marko, i am only a fan remember??
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

His Excellency :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Dem say Na Wash!! :lol: maybe just a photo-op :sneaky:

Manchester United fans noticed something rather odd about the photos of Axel Tuanzebe signing a new contract. Tuanzebe - a product of United's academy before making his debut in 2017 and his first competitive start in the same year - put pen to paper on a new deal until June 2022. Or did he? Eagle-eyed Red Devil supporters noticed that the pen lid was still on when he was pictured signing his new contract.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

“Everyone knows the willingness of Paul to move on. We are in the process of that"
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/spor ... -dd9j2lsmc
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
“Everyone knows the willingness of Paul to move on. We are in the process of that"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kalani JR wrote:
Well, a player that does not want to be there is of no use to the club.

So that will be Herrera, Fellaini and Pogba to replace in midfield for United this coming season.
But allegedly they are preparing a bid for Sean Longstaff
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

benteke wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

So that will be Herrera, Fellaini and Pogba to replace in midfield for United this coming season.
The perfect Pogba replacement would have been Ndombele.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kalani JR wrote:
benteke wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

The perfect Pogba replacement would have been Ndombele.
Oh well.

But if you look carefully, many United fans have now grown weary of big name signings.
Remember the Di Maria saga.

I think now Manchester United's future success depends on what the football people do from now onwards.
I might not be wrong in saying it's quickly becoming a desperate situation.
Not one United fan knows what will happen between now and the beginning of the season.
Hope against hope
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I hope United scouts were at the COPA America to watch real Brasilians at play. The next thing they would be signing some fake ones from Ukraine. Stupid money miss road people. They say too much money can become a curse, just look at United to understand why.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

oloye wrote:I hope United scouts were at the COPA America to watch real Brasilians at play. The next thing they would be signing some fake ones from Ukraine. Stupid money miss road people. They too much money can become a curse, just look at United to understand why.
It must be deliberate. United used to come up with the like of the da Silva twins, but that was mostly because of the presence of Carlos Quieroz.

It must be a deliberate policy to scout for the likes of Longstaff and then the odd Perreira here and there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:I hope United scouts were at the COPA America to watch real Brasilians at play. The next thing they would be signing some fake ones from Ukraine. Stupid money miss road people. They too much money can become a curse, just look at United to understand why.
Oh so you want them succeed?Please them them keep signing fake one from eastern Europe.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You no hear sey they have switched to the BREXIT POLICY? :lol:

Wan BIssaka
James
Longstaff
Maguire

:D

I want to see who goes for that Brazilian winger -- Everton.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
You no hear sey they have switched to the BREXIT POLICY? :lol:

Wan BIssaka
James
Longstaff
Maguire

:D

I want to see who goes for that Brazilian winger -- Everton.
Cant believe the rubbish they are lining up. It was the same rubbish, while City were signing Guardiola, Madrid Ancelloti, Juve and other ls well known coaches, they went for David golden boy Moysie... Talk of English madness it is on display by United.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Senator WIRES wrote:Dem say Na Wash!! :lol: maybe just a photo-op :sneaky:

Manchester United fans noticed something rather odd about the photos of Axel Tuanzebe signing a new contract. Tuanzebe - a product of United's academy before making his debut in 2017 and his first competitive start in the same year - put pen to paper on a new deal until June 2022. Or did he? Eagle-eyed Red Devil supporters noticed that the pen lid was still on when he was pictured signing his new contract.
...must be a die-hard fan who go even argue to see the color of dem shiit :biggrin:
Ceremony na ceremony...mst be a Trump deplorable from afar :lol: :lol:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

England forward Jadon Sancho, 19, should turn down a move to Manchester United and stay at Borussia Dortmund, says former Old Trafford striker Wayne Rooney
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Andreas Pereira has also signed a new contract.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

wiseone wrote:Andreas Pereira has also signed a new contract.
That dud... The recruited him from Salvador and claim he is a Brasilian. I am going to laugh at this team next season

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
That dud... The recruited him from Salvador and claim he is a Brasilian. I am going to laugh at this team next season
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Its amazing how much they need a director of football, but they are stubborn about it. I simply cant believe whats happening over there.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Its amazing how much they need a director of football, but they are stubborn about it. I simply cant believe whats happening over there.

At Manchester United, this thing called the Board, who exactly is it.
It cannot just be Ed Woodward, that guy is being blamed hit surely it wasn't his idea to get Moyes, and it cannot be him alone making all these decisions.