#RohrOut

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: #RorhOut

Post by zee »

Synopsis wrote:Tanzania - worst team in the AFCON. Amunike shouldn't coach SE until he proves he can win coaching seniors.
A Rohr coached Gabon team went undefeated in the AFCON group stage. Lost in the quarterfinals after penalties. That to me is impressive.
A Wowo's opinion means nothing on CE......................woworism :D is hated here.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

zee wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:LOL

so the answer is to hire the coach of the WORST performing team at this AFCON

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK oh.
Dumbo..................
Tanzania got the WORST players by a zillion miles.

No they do not. You are just blinded by patriotism.

You mean to tell me that Madagascar players are ballers and much better than Tanzania ?

How about Mauritania players ? How about Namibia players ?

abeg shut up. Plenty of teams with players the same calibre of Tanzania showed they could compete, Amunikes team was just useless. The most useless team, and now you want him to coach SE over a coach with a proven record of easy qualification in Africa.

Amunike has not proven jack. Worst team in the whole 24 nation competition. No coach blames his tools.

You cannot wish SE well, with this nonsense.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Here is my piece about how Rohr will be judged by AFCON performance. It was written prior to the start of this AFCON:

https://eaglecity.blogspot.com/2019/04/ ... rohrs.html
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

john12 wrote:If we lose to Burundi then I can understand insulting ROhR because we’re much better than Burundi and have better players than them.
I guess Madagascar dem players better pass our own smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

onwuatuegwu wrote:
Synopsis wrote:Tanzania - worst team in the AFCON. Amunike shouldn't coach SE until he proves he can win coaching seniors.
A Rohr coached Gabon team went undefeated in the AFCON group stage. Lost in the quarterfinals after penalties. That to me is impressive.
He should go back to Gabon :arrow: :arrow:
Nigerians mehn...when he was qualifying us with ease for the WC we didn't hear go back to Gabon. God will forgive you...smdh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
john12 wrote:If we lose to Burundi then I can understand insulting ROhR because we’re much better than Burundi and have better players than them.
I guess Madagascar dem players better pass our own smh

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COUNTDOWN TO ROHR GETTING FIRED

Post by cchinukw »

john12 wrote:Nigerians really think their coach is the problem. JOKERS and DELUSIONALS!
We have a journey man NOT a coach.

Tell me one tactical masterstroke you admire him for?

His tactic is no more than put 11 men on the pitch and hope for the best. Maybe I'm too harsh but I can't see his contribution to the SE that blinds you to his galring inadequacies as a coach.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg
Rorh Must go

Post by onwuatuegwu »

He is not a coach. I think Ighalo was the one coaching from the field. He had remind the football coward it's time to substitute.

Tufiakwa!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Rorh Must go

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Exactly, the players and the Nigerian spirit bailed him
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Exactly, the players and the Nigerian spirit bailed him
Don't you have shame? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

You are the shameless one, it’s pathetic how you carry on supporting a brainless coach. What sane human will play Simon over chukwueze. What’s wrong with you for real tho?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

9jaMan wrote:

You are the shameless one, it’s pathetic how you carry on supporting a brainless coach. What sane human will play Simon over chukwueze. What’s wrong with you for real tho?
Kindly hug your local transformer on a rainy night. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Kpom to the fullest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God for this wonderful.....................

Gift :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

That word doesnt exist in bigpokeys vocabulary.... no waste your time :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

9jaMan wrote:

One who wants his players to track back and defend.

I think we have a conundrum here though because IMO Chuks is just too good to leave on the bench, he is one of those players you make exceptions for, so if we have to make a few tweeks to cover for his lack of defensive cover, we should probably do so. Chuks creates too many chances to leave on the bench, but I understand Rohr wanting a player who puts in a defensive shift.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

What a horrible defense Rohr put out today..4 freaking goals in 2 games..this is terrible. 4 goals against after 4 games is a huge disgrace...
SuperEagles

9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

vancity eagle wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

I think we have a conundrum here though because IMO Chuks is just too good to leave on the bench, he is one of those players you make exceptions for, so if we have to make a few tweeks to cover for his lack of defensive cover, we should probably do so. Chuks creates too many chances to leave on the bench, but I understand Rohr wanting a player who puts in a defensive shift.

Chukwueze was defending and blocking moves like a RB and CDM, that excuse of defensive and tracking back nonsense is out the door. Both with defense and attack duties chukwueze starts and Simon is hugging the bench.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

Chaiiii, idontbuweave it. ROHR has beaten sense into VE in just 90mins. :lol:

442 is the best way to accommodate him. Play him behind Ighalo with Musa and Iwobi on the wings. ROHR knows best how or if he wants to accommodate him tho. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

9jaMan wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

Chukwueze was defending and blocking moves like a RB and CDM, that excuse of defensive and tracking back nonsense is out the door. Both with defense and attack duties chukwueze starts and Simon is hugging the bench.
I would prefer if Chukwueze starts, but what if Chukwueze was the 2nd half spark that we needed to win the game? He may not have been as effective if he started the match. See our game vs Burundi. Jus sayin.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Synopsis wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

I would prefer if Chukwueze starts, but what if Chukwueze was the 2nd half spark that we needed to win the game? He may not have been as effective if he started the match. See our game vs Burundi. Jus sayin.

Win your games with your best 11, chukwueze could have ended the game in the first half. This Cameroon was poor.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Rohr na scan but on this game he did well, gotta give credit where due.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

onwuatuegwu wrote:He is not a coach. I think Ighalo was the one coaching from the field. He had remind the football coward it's time to substitute.

Tufiakwa!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Na wa for una-ooo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Why are you still in this Forum? When are you leaving, eh? MODS, please kick 'Bigpokey24' out of here.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.