Salute to our new Talisman......Chukwueze..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Salute to our new Talisman......Chukwueze..

Post by aruako1 »

wanaj0 wrote:
zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:Yes see how in half an hour he created 2 clear chances for Ighalo and Musa, BECAUSE HE CAN PASS THE BALL.

Something that uselss Ahmed Musa cannot do to save his life.

How many times today did Musa kill promising attacks with his poor passing.

I counted at least 3 today, just a wastepipe.

Chukwueze is the truth, especially for a team that is struggling to create good chances. Those 2 CHukwueze created were more than anything the entire SE has created in 4 matches.
Your life must be miserable, seriously I think something is wrong with you. You apologised for abusing Musa just about this time last year and you are up to your classless rants again. I will like to see you in real life just to confirm the image of you I have.
Dean ooooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No be same person wishing death on our coach? Same person supporting other teams agsinst Nigeria? Same person who was unhappy and miserable because we won AFCON 2013? Same person who us yet to recover from the fact that MBA his much hated player became the Elephant slayer?
Him and John12 are two sides of the same coin. It is ok to have an opinion but express it respectfully. Those players do more for Nigeria than most people and even though some might not be our favourites, we should treat them with respect. The same applies to the coach, he is not my favourite but I will not be abusive. Let us behave like adults please.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

wanaj0 wrote:
zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:Yes see how in half an hour he created 2 clear chances for Ighalo and Musa, BECAUSE HE CAN PASS THE BALL.

Chukwueze is the truth, especially for a team that is struggling to create good chances. Those 2 CHukwueze created were more than anything the entire SE has created in 4 matches.
Your life must be miserable, seriously I think something is wrong with you. You apologised for abusing Musa just about this time last year and you are up to your classless rants again. I will like to see you in real life just to confirm the image of you I have.
Dean ooooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No be same person wishing death on our coach? Same person supporting other teams agsinst Nigeria? Same person who was unhappy and miserable because we won AFCON 2013? Same person who us yet to recover from the fact that MBA his much hated player became the Elephant slayer?
Him and John12 are two sides of the same coin. It is ok to have an opinion but express it respectfully. Those players do more for Nigeria than most people and even though some might not be our favourites, we should treat them with respect. The same applies to the coach, he is not my favourite but I will not be abusive. Let us behave like adults please.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

adebisy wrote:Don't let's get carried away. He was just okay in my own opinion. He did messed up a couple of moves too, but was much better and effective than Moses Simon.
Just shutup...........you know zero about football.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

aruako1 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
zee wrote:
oloye wrote:

Don't ever put that cowardly clown in the same sentence with our players...................don't ever.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

zee wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
zee wrote:
oloye wrote:

Don't ever put that cowardly clown in the same sentence with our players...................don't ever.
Bia Zee! Go and drink your burukutu and leave me alone :D I am not comfortable with Rohr but I will not insult him. I want him to win the tournament but unless he uses his attacking players well he has to go.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Hmmm. Did he create any of the goals ?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

maceo4 wrote:
kali wrote:Considering that Musa has added little to the last 4 games perhaps Chukwueze should be tried on his more natural left wing with Moses Simon or Kalu on the other. Musa can park his nyash on the bench.
More natural what? Ol boy just stop talking, jeeez!
Musa helped create the last two goals today.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

YUJAM wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
kali wrote:Considering that Musa has added little to the last 4 games perhaps Chukwueze should be tried on his more natural left wing with Moses Simon or Kalu on the other. Musa can park his nyash on the bench.
More natural what? Ol boy just stop talking, jeeez!
Musa helped create the last two goals today.
For all of Musa's short comings, he has his moments where he will influence the game.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

YUJAM wrote:Hmmm. Did he create any of the goals ?
Nah but did create clear scoring chances for Ighalo and Musa, also took the CK that Ighalo got something on and Onana had to clear off the line.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

maceo4 wrote:
Nah but did create clear scoring chances for Ighalo and Musa, also took the CK that Ighalo got something on and Onana had to clear off the line.
How was he the difference in the game when he created none of the goals? There seems to be a lot of misplaced praise when it comes to the SE. Musa and Ighalo made the difference, not Chikwueze
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

YUJAM wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
How was he the difference in the game when he created none of the goals? There seems to be a lot of misplaced praise when it comes to the SE. Musa and Ighalo made the difference, not Chikwueze
Trust me I agree with you, I think people prefer Samu to Simon and so praise every little thing he does. Bighalo and Musa were massive today and actually should have put Cameroon away much earlier...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He created 2 good scoring chances for Ighalo. Ighalo should have scored at least one of them. The guy is an X factor for Nigeria. I guess maybe the physical side of the game is not their yet for him. The ideal situation right now might be his 2nd half role. But S Moses is not effective. In the perfect situation he should be deputizing either V Moses or Samuel Kalu. V Moses is not at the tournament and Samuel Kalu has been off at this tournament.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

YUJAM wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Did you watch the game? :???:
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

There is so much fake news on this site. It’s almost as if Ghanaian spies have infiltrated the site to spread misinformation, Putin style.

Chukwueze was ok, but he had nothing to do with changing the game. Victory yesterday was down to Ighalo’s battling, Musa’s smarts (yes, smarts) and a moment of aggression from Iwobi.

There is obviously a campaign to discredit Moses Simon which this fake news is a part of. Truth is he had one of his better games and remains an important member of the team. He showed a lot more attacking qualities in this game, bearing in mind the work he had to do defensively. When he left, Awaziem was under even more pressure.

Chukwueze is one of the most important players to emerge for Nigeria in a long time but let’s not make up stories to make the point. He did ok yesterday in the time he had, but you can tell he has a lot to learn and Rohr is wise to use him tactically.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

waka-man wrote:There is so much fake news on this site. It’s almost as if Ghanaian spies have infiltrated the site to spread misinformation, Putin style.

Chukwueze was ok, but he had nothing to do with changing the game. Victory yesterday was down to Ighalo’s battling, Musa’s smarts (yes, smarts) and a moment of aggression from Iwobi.

There is obviously a campaign to discredit Moses Simon which this fake news is a part of. Truth is he had one of his better games and remains an important member of the team. He showed a lot more attacking qualities in this game, bearing in mind the work he had to do defensively. When he left, Awaziem was under even more pressure.

Chukwueze is one of the most important players to emerge for Nigeria in a long time but let’s not make up stories to make the point. He did ok yesterday in the time he had, but you can tell he has a lot to learn and Rohr is wise to use him tactically.
:agree:
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

waka-man wrote:There is so much fake news on this site. It’s almost as if Ghanaian spies have infiltrated the site to spread misinformation, Putin style.

I can't believe the amount of misinformation on this site.

Musa is low iq...Ighalo is misses. I am watching the match again as we speak and those two guys won the game for us no doubt. Chukwueze had no influence on our comeback whatsoever. This is how we shoot ourselves in our foot. To think some people want to bench our two best attacking players and anoint this young man saviour. This is NOT the Spanish La Liga, this is the AFCON and sometimes you just need seasoned warriors. Chukwueze can stay coming from the bench! Even the much-maligned Moses did not do so badly.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

The fact that you know ZERO about football is no reason to sound outright silly.
If you can't understand why that match changed with introduction of our TALISMAN...........then I can't help you.
Just a kindergarten football lesson for you......................good coaches rearrange their teams playing style when a devastating, fast and skillful player cames in and that's what gave room to our other forwards to start performing.
Damn..............are folks such 'football-know-nothings'. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

airwolex wrote:

Musa is low iq...Ighalo is misses. I am watching the match again as we speak and those two guys won the game for us no doubt. Chukwueze had no influence on our comeback whatsoever. This is how we shoot ourselves in our foot. To think some people want to bench our two best attacking players and anoint this young man saviour. This is NOT the Spanish La Liga, this is the AFCON and sometimes you just need seasoned warriors. Chukwueze can stay coming from the bench! Even the much-maligned Moses did not do so badly.
Football gasheads in action. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

zee wrote:
airwolex wrote:

Football gasheads in action. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zee-ro, stick to maga news!! Leave football for rational people who don't make everything emotional. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The one hour extended highlights aired on Eurosport yesterday did not show even one great move by Chukwueze. I was so disappointed cos I was looking forward to seeing his contribution.

I missed most of the live game but caught Chukwueze's delicious thru ball to Ighalo which he screwed up by shooting straight at the keeper. They didn't even show that one! :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

oloye wrote:

You beat me to it. Vancity did apologise during the world cup after we beat Iceland. My opinion about the individual players is clear whether they played well or scored 10 goals in a match.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Tone down on the Chukwueze Hype, he had an average performance yesterday and is yet to light up this tournament based on his pre-tournament hype.
Peter Obi For President 2023
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Babalawo wrote:Tone down on the Chukwueze Hype, he had an average performance yesterday and is yet to light up this tournament based on his pre-tournament hype.
It's no hype............folks that know football :thumbs: , know that he was needed to tame a gragra team.
With good refereeing..................... fast, skillfull players are a massive nightmare to any gragra team and that's what Chukwueze bought into our game the moment he was introduced.

Only Dean Oloye and a couple of CE folks will understand this FACTOR.