EGY 0:1 SAF

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EGY 0:1 SAF

Post by ohsee »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
ohsee wrote:Kai! Everything sweet is happening! :thumbs: First we beat the Plantanians after they looked like they were going to beat us! :thumbs: :thumbs: Then Bafana beat Egypt. Kai! Oh happy day! :thumbs: :thumbs: Only one wey remain na for make my second football country, Brazil, win Copa tomorrow. :thumbs: God please give me the icing too oh! Let Nederland womans beat Amelika, but I know that is asking too much. :D :taunt:

Nederlands no fit beat Amelika o....wey my Amelika flag sef?

But Brazil winning? It is written. Not Robbynice style o. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Sheef, na true you tok. Amelika don win am. :mad: Anyway, it was written, those Amelikan womans dey take steroid. :mad: Neverdiness, I congratulated dem. Dem sabi play
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:Kai! Everything sweet is happening! :thumbs: First we beat the Plantanians after they looked like they were going to beat us! :thumbs: :thumbs: Then Bafana beat Egypt. Kai! Oh happy day! :thumbs: :thumbs: Only one wey remain na for make my second football country, Brazil, win Copa tomorrow. :thumbs: God please give me the icing too oh! Let Nederland womans beat Amelika, but I know that is asking too much. :D :taunt:

If US men and womens team lose tomorrow, I am buying 1 cow and will share it amongst my CE brothers. That will make this week the best week ever.
:lol:
See this man. You know say na impossibilitymologicalization be dat. :taunt: :D
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Samora Machel wrote:
txj wrote:Most complete performance by any team so far. If they can stay consistent and add a strong possession game to the team, and take their chances, they can win the tournament.
How can they add something they already have? Possession? :shock: :blink:
Possession game vs counterattacking game...

Not every country will play an open attacking game like Egypt...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

I will definitely not miss the Nigeria v SA game, i have taken day off especially for it.

I am happy for both nations and teams. :thumbs:

Where in London are CE's watching the game. I hope to be able to get a visa to go watch game in pub :rotf: