The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Siddonlook11 »

azuka wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
tolahs wrote:
kajifu wrote:Arsenal are in the race to sign Marcelo as the 31-year-old Brazilian left-back has asked to leave Real Madrid
Legs? - could afford not to defend @RM but not in our league. NaH!!!!!
Lawd have mercy !! Marcelo ? Ok o
@32.
We are now a retirement club !! :atc: :atc: :atc:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cally wrote:Alexis Sanchez has become a shadow of his once illustrious self. The guy now seems slow, clumsy, and bereft of ideas. His physicality carried him through this tournament. He certainly has his best form with the Arsenal.
How has Mkhytaryan performed? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mikhi has performed his worth is his salary...

However Sanchez at 450K a week :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: ... The same people crying about Ozil will have hung themselves if we gave sanchez that amount and he played as he has played for Manure.
Alexis Sanchez earning £75,000 for every Manchester United appearance on top of £400,000-a-week wages

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/18/alexis-s ... s-9244274/
------------------
Pregnant pause - Alexis created wage inflation @OT but also his inability to integrate didn't help matters. Mkhi didn't meet expectations on the pitch but maybe cos he was ex-teammates with some of the guys meant he got along with many - plus Manu players complimented him highly when he left. Alexis hurts ManU more than Mkhi does us

Bro, your pause doesn’t have to carry Belle :lol: I say provide evidence and you are providing the metro :lol:
Brah - it's was widely reported last season about the bonus & it affects him going elsewhere. You can do a search & go with the Daily that meets your bourgeoisie standards.
widely reported by those who have studied the contract? or widely reported by the press? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Was it the same press who told us that Aaron Ramsey will be paid 450k a week at Juve? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Please.. you people think we are stupid.

Like I said, think about how much Mkhy earned at United. he then took a pay increase to go to Arsenal. Concentrate on how much Mkhy and Ozil are bleeding your club dry. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cally wrote:Alexis Sanchez has become a shadow of his once illustrious self. The guy now seems slow, clumsy, and bereft of ideas. His physicality carried him through this tournament. He certainly has his best form with the Arsenal.

However Sanchez at 450K a week :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: ... The same people crying about Ozil will have hung themselves if we gave sanchez that amount and he played as he has played for Manure.
Alexis Sanchez earning £75,000 for every Manchester United appearance on top of £400,000-a-week wages

------------------
Pregnant pause - Alexis created wage inflation @OT but also his inability to integrate didn't help matters. Mkhi didn't meet expectations on the pitch but maybe cos he was ex-teammates with some of the guys meant he got along with many - plus Manu players complimented him highly when he left. Alexis hurts ManU more than Mkhi does us

Bro, your pause doesn’t have to carry Belle :lol: I say provide evidence and you are providing the metro :lol:
Brah - it's was widely reported last season about the bonus & it affects him going elsewhere. You can do a search & go with the Daily that meets your bourgeoisie standards.
widely reported by those who have studied the contract? or widely reported by the press? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Was it the same press who told us that Aaron Ramsey will be paid 450k a week at Juve? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Please.. you people think we are stupid.

Like I said, think about how much Mkhy earned at United. he then took a pay increase to go to Arsenal. Concentrate on how much Mkhy and Ozil are bleeding your club dry. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sad but its the truth,the wages those two are is unbelievable for a club like Arsenal.No City player is on Ozil wages,i mean City money miss road...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:Oga Danfo what do you make of Marcelo coming to Arsenal,is he a good buy for us ?

What about Walter Kannemann the Argentine?
You sure sey Marcelo go survive EPL at that age so? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: That will just be a very lazy purchase by Arsenal.'

I dont know about Walter Kannemann. But I just googled him. I think Arsenal needs to fire somebody. This is ridiculous! What you need now is someone who can bring stability to the defense and not a child that you have to raise. Good grief!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:Oga Danfo what do you make of Marcelo coming to Arsenal,is he a good buy for us ?

What about Walter Kannemann the Argentine?
You sure sey Marcelo go survive EPL at that age so? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: That will just be a very lazy purchase by Arsenal.'

I dont know about Walter Kannemann. But I just googled him. I think Arsenal needs to fire somebody. This is ridiculous! What you need now is someone who can bring stability to the defense and not a child that you have to raise. Good grief!
Our football club has become a joke,when you look spurs now ahead of us as sad as am but is simple the truth.I used to say what have they won just to make noise,truth is we have not won jack and they have compete for major trophies than us.I mean spurs that were behind us in all aspect a re now moving ahead of us.We need a good owner that love the game and also a good coach.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

danfo driver wrote:
tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

------------------

Geezer what are you on? You've gone from Metro being a weak link to Trump's line - "fake press". Not all press reports are wrong, any mug can decipher & see why certain actions take place. Arsenal briefed against Ozil & ManU did the same against Alexis. All clubs do that to serve their interests - facts.
ManU choosing not to play a healthy Alexis a lot tells me, the press were right about the bonus. It was an unwarranted transfer, but they wanted to rub ManC's nose in it.
Mkhy probably gets some mullah for Gooners in the transfer market. Ozil like Alexis had to cut the best deal he could - it's the nature of the game - all over Europe, you'll find bad cards. It's a gambler's market.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Dunno 'bout the rest of y'all - i ain't convinced(at least not yet) by why Sven had to leave. Raul's thing about "network of agents" creates a script where agents ain't chasing the highest bidder!! just saying.
-----------------------
https://www.trollfootball.me/videos/vie ... -explained

FFP - PSR - STCC -

1st posted 'round the transfer window in Jan'19 - don't think the conclusions bailing Stan out then pass the muster now - just saying
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

full-back Kieran Tierney is being targeted by Arsenal and Napoli, with the Italian side ready to sell Portuguese left-back Mario Rui to raise the funds needed to sign the 22-year-old.Tierney want to join Arsenal his dream club even though Napoli is offering more money.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Barcelona have beaten Paris St-Germain and Arsenal to sign 16-year-old English striker Louie Barry after his contract at West Brom expired.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Uruguay's Maxi Gomez, 22, from Celta Vigo was turn down my Emery when the player call the Arsenal boss to sign him.

My people how good is this Maxi that Emery turn down?
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Planet_Gooner - don't be chippy no matter what - smiles make great 1st impressions:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... new-teeth/
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I don't think we need Zaha. At least not at 70MP. Arsenal has already signed their winger and will also get Rheis Nelson back from loan. We also have Iwobi and young Saka coming through. We should use the available transfer budget to address the defense

[/video]

In
Saliba CB
Thierney LB
Klosterman RB

Out
Monreal LB
Mustaffi CB
Chambers CB
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

ohenhen1 wrote:I don't think we need Zaha. At least not at 70MP. Arsenal has already signed their winger and will also get Rheis Nelson back from loan. We also have Iwobi and young Saka coming through. We should use the available transfer budget to address the defense

[/video]

In
Saliba CB
Thierney LB
Klosterman RB

Out
Monreal LB
Mustaffi CB
Chambers CB
You mightn't mean it but you're seeking to get Stan off the hook. We already tried that kid formula with Cesc & co. That was a less competitive league & we failed. These kids you talk about like Nelson wasn't a constant starter in a weaker league, looks like Saliba will remain on loan with his present club. We need proven veterans to let us compete while these kids grow & mature. The EPL is a man's league - don't overload the kids based on potential.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

We had a deal! Alexis Sanchez agreed to new Arsenal contract before his last-minute switch to Manchester United, says former transfer chief

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -move.html

Wow, i say. Alexis got paid but might've played himself too
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tolahs wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:I don't think we need Zaha. At least not at 70MP. Arsenal has already signed their winger and will also get Rheis Nelson back from loan. We also have Iwobi and young Saka coming through. We should use the available transfer budget to address the defense

[/video]

In
Saliba CB
Thierney LB
Klosterman RB

Out
Monreal LB
Mustaffi CB
Chambers CB
You mightn't mean it but you're seeking to get Stan off the hook. We already tried that kid formula with Cesc & co. That was a less competitive league & we failed. These kids you talk about like Nelson wasn't a constant starter in a weaker league, looks like Saliba will remain on loan with his present club. We need proven veterans to let us compete while these kids grow & mature. The EPL is a man's league - don't overload the kids based on potential.
Is not about playing kids,if they are good they should be playing,you are wrong to even used Cesc in such statement.As young as he was,he could have start in almost all EPL team back then I mean he was one of the best MF EPL ever seen.We failed was keeping a waste pipe keeper Amumu when we could have got a decent keeper cheap like the dutch man who was at fulham before manu pick him up.The season is a long season with so many games,if we have like 5 to 6 kids ready I will not loan them out,Most Europa group games if not all play this kids with few veterans.Look at Bayern how they introduced few youths and give them chances,you cant be loaning players.Arsenal will not compete for the title next year,you know it,so why not give few kids chances if they are good.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

God let this be true hope they don't mind discount and take Mustafi along.
If we cut that 35ok
Turkish side Fenerbahce are ready to make a move for Arsenal's German midfielder Mesut Ozil, 30
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I am okay with loaning Saliba if most of the transfer fee is due next season. Arsenal is rebuilding. It is going to take 2 or 3 years. But the investments must be made now.

azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

And why are we not in for Mario Lemina, the ex Juve player in Southampton. Pair him up with Torreira and our defensive side will be shored up a lil.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote:And why are we not in for Mario Lemina, the ex Juve player in Southampton. Pair him up with Torreira and our defensive side will be shored up a lil.
Mario is not a defensive midfielder or a regista and Torreira is not the best, positionally. You'd also take away most of his good attributes if you want him to concentrate on defending, only.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:And why are we not in for Mario Lemina, the ex Juve player in Southampton. Pair him up with Torreira and our defensive side will be shored up a lil.
Mario is not a defensive midfielder or a regista and Torreira is not the best, positionally. You'd also take away most of his good attributes if you want him to concentrate on defending, only.
Instead of the club to beg Rogers to allow us sign Ndidi the best DM in EPL,they will want to even extend waste pipe like Elneny to be in the club.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Edu is the new technical director www.arsenal.com

Saliba deal is done. Will arrive in 2020.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:Edu is the new technical director http://www.arsenal.com

Saliba deal is done. Will arrive in 2020.
Hope Edu can make us proud and get good solid world class youth no other team will notice.
Has Saliba hold the shirt to be official?