SEN 1:0 BEN

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
SEN 1:0 BEN

Post by Senator WIRES »

Last edited by Senator WIRES on Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SEN 0:0 BEN

Post by kajifu »

Chief this your site go put me for trouble for work ooh,seeing female pics about Asian ladies in Washington DC.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

kajifu wrote:
Chief this your site go put me for trouble for work ooh,seeing female pics about Asian ladies in Washington DC.
Nah OHSEE recommended site oh :P No be me oh!!
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

kajifu wrote:
http://www.templatestream.live/football/a.html
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Boring game
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Benin not being threatened. Senegal not playing with urgency might come back to bite them.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Tobi17 wrote:Boring game
Very boring...This game needs a goal or something controversial to get it cranking
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

not sure the cutback was necessary
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
cruxifixoy2k
Egg
Egg

Post by cruxifixoy2k »

Honestly Benin with dis level of play should not be in the quarter final, but football bin what it is...
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Good move by Benin but useless finishing...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Sen goal chopped off for offsides, VAR check confirms...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

If na Akpeyi be that now...smh Honestly he is better than the 2 goalkeepers on display today.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Gomis paaa!!!!

And I thought Akpeyi was bad....

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by wazobia »

real howler!
WOWO = ONO (oh no!) = OBO

WOWO 'We only want Oyinbo'

ONO 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo'

OBO 'Oyinbo be Oyinbo'
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Robbynice wrote:If na Akpeyi be that now...smh Honestly he is better than the 2 goalkeepers on display today.
That's hardly a glowing recommendation!!!

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Senegal get their own Akpeyi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SEN 1:0 BEN

Post by maceo4 »

Senegal!!!!!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Gueye scores. Mane assist...

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Chaiii Senegal coming at them full force, our Allagbe saves a 1 v 1 with Mane, something Akpeyi can never do...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

2-0.................the Akpeyi shocked Senegal into action. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

He's onside...

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Corrected............1-0 still.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

How is that offside?