#RohrOut

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Re: #RorhOut

Post by john12 »

Nope, his not an emptyhead but you’re just delusional or a comedian. ROhR shouldn’t be terminated even if he dosen’t win ANC because he turned around our team performances in a few years. Now, imagine if he wins, you have to be a mentally deranged delusional lunatic to even suggest he get sacked for Winning a major trophy. As in isi agighi mma?? MBA nu! Nigerians still think they lost to Croatia due to ROhR tactics (lol)not realizing that they lost to a superior team with higher rated players/clubs and not necessarily due to his tactics. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinion and I cannot vilify people for voicing their opinion but how is Rohr a pathological liar?? Because he said onyekuru and Chukwueze are lightweight or they don’t defend as good as S Moses? Isn’t that arguable? Anyway, let’s clarify certain things, Rohr isn’t Nigeria problem neither will a new coach change things. We have ignorantly sacked Legend (Amodu) twice after a decent WCQ, ANC performance and the end result was always Negative. meaning there’s no evidence that replacing rohr will change anything. It will just make just regress!
Misconception post about Rohr
1) You lost to Croatia because Croatia had better players at better club not due to tactics they were ranked in the top 10 at the FIFA world ranking
2) ROhR is a pathological Liar? Please, provide facts/evidence/data to back up your claim. Saying onyekuru and Osimhen are lightweight might not be correct to you but is very arguable especially as the coach sees them everyday at training
3) Rohr is a football coward? His team tactics is situated around his opponents. He defends against expreteme offensive firepower opponents and attack against weaker team (smart)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Finally torey go finally wowo today
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This Rohr should go right now..my goodness a football coward
SuperEagles

john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

punish you foolish angel*
Last edited by john12 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

We were the better team its not even close, should have closed this game out siiiiiiince!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:We were the better team its not even close, should have closed this game out siiiiiiince!
Yup! unfortunately, we had a brainless winger and a dumb coach.

I am scared for our future with this guy as our coach, seriously. I truly hope to God that we dont look back and feel like Belgium. E go pain me dieeeeee
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:We were the better team its not even close, should have closed this game out siiiiiiince!
Can you imagine, that clueless Rohr has no clue how to close a game....pathetic...if not for. Flabby SA goalie we would be wasting our time playing ET..scored in the 27th minute. then decided to Park the bus... it is so pathetic playing like cowards when you have a much better squad....

Algeria or CIV will finally expose Rohr... can't wait
SuperEagles

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Maybe he is trying to build a team for the future, thats all i can make for now, the team is far from the finished article
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I’m sure you guys haven’t ever played football or coaches any football team in your life that’s why you can just sit down and insult players that’s serving their fathers land. Congratulations again rohr, good job. No matter what happens now, you have been a good coach and must continue until 2022
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

If criminals like they can hug transformers their boys are not getting into SE 11 undeservedly
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:^ kindly focus on the thread topic...you are derailing the thread... abi tread...bottomline rohr is employed by Nigerian citizens. They have the rights to probe him etc..tax payers money etc
The slaves cant wrap their heads around it.
I have come to realize damunk is a massive empty head....within the last few weeks , I have intentionally engaged him , egging him on, trying to expose how limited he is....seeing most of his response cracks me up..damunk uses emotions to discuss....kai it is so easy on this forum to get under many of these CEs....kai :rotf:
Awwww, really sorry for your loss guys... but you two will always have each other! :D
Misery loves company.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Haha
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:^ kindly focus on the thread topic...you are derailing the thread... abi tread...bottomline rohr is employed by Nigerian citizens. They have the rights to probe him etc..tax payers money etc
I have come to realize damunk is a massive empty head....within the last few weeks , I have intentionally engaged him , egging him on, trying to expose how limited he is....seeing most of his response cracks me up..damunk uses emotions to discuss....kai it is so easy on this forum to get under many of these CEs....kai :rotf:
Sorry for your loss guy, but you have each other.
Misery loves company.
..............and you really think you love SE more them? :???: :???: :???:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Finally torey go finally wowo today
wrong again. Bigpokey, like Trump, is wrong all the time. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

zee wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Sorry for your loss guy, but you have each other.
Misery loves company.
..............and you really think you love SE more them? :???: :???: :???:
Damn....I forgot about you.
Sorry for leaving you out of their lovefest.
Are you lonely? Apologies.
I'm sure you'll still get into the bedroom at some point.
For now, you'll just have to cry alone :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

His contract will expire in a few months. We still need to find a new coach.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

ohenhen1 wrote:His contract will expire in a few months. We still need to find a new coach.
He has met all the conditions and his contract will be renewed. Fact not feelings.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Robbynice wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:His contract will expire in a few months. We still need to find a new coach.
He has met all the conditions and his contract will be renewed. Fact not feelings.
:agree:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
:agree:
Yeah NFF definitely can't afford a new coach, and with the SE at the cusp of the AFCON final... we can argue Rohr has surpassed many expectations considering his style of football. But even if his contract is not renewed and he's let go... his legacy of building a solid team will not be forgotten.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

He is making the team suffer with his fear. He is learning but slowly. We need a coach that will play our best players. Rohr cannot manage the new talented Nigerian Superstars, like chukwueze, onyekuru, osimhen, and ebuehi. #RohrOut
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

9jaMan wrote:

He is making the team suffer with his fear. He is learning but slowly. We need a coach that will play our best players. Rohr cannot manage the new talented Nigerian Superstars, like chukwueze, onyekuru, osimhen, and ebuehi. #RohrOut
Name 3 of our best players that are not playing?
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Sir V wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

Let me join you in asking him the same question becos all he ever does is respond with "f@ck this, f@ck that" when put on the spot. :lol:

Ngbo, 9jaman....you say Rohr is not playing Ebuehi too? :taunt:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Damunk wrote:
Sir V wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

Let me join you in asking him the same question becos all he ever does is respond with "f@ck this, f@ck that" when put on the spot. :lol:

Ngbo, 9jaman....you say Rohr is not playing Ebuehi too? :taunt:
That was where I knew the knucklehead has lost the plot. As you can see the bobo is stuck on auto and frankly it is a damn shame, ofcourse that is if you ask me smh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger