UP-ROOOOHRR!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
UP-ROOOOHRR!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Our boys were called bas-tards, brainless cowards, bitc&&$s etc all in the game thread by some of the biggest know nothings on the www. Some cockroaches in the game thread had more posts abusing players than the number of touches the player been abused had. Simon was called brainless 6 times after 2 touches but he still made the key play. Once again Rohr pulls it out and we’re 1 game away from playing for all the marbles.

Keep hating but we’ll keep Rorhing forward! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: UP-ROOOOHRR!

Post by Tobi17 »

The man dey serve me hot humble pie sha
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

He deserves all the accolades..
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

The clown is killing out team..............this is a match SE normally wins with 4-0, now we hope for a keeper's error.
Last edited by zee on Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Meh dude is below average. If not for the shitty defense of SA, the way they were pressing Nigeria would have resulted in a goal.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

One of the best Coach super eagles have had in my lifetime!
Team squad A1
Team selection b
Tactics A1
Beefs A1

No matter what happens at this ANC, he can hold his head high for making nigeria regain its confidence and he must continue until 2022 if crooks, oloshos, criminals, touts like, make dem go hug transformers
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

lol at normally win 4-0
How they eliminated us from ANCQ in 2014
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Benedict you must be an imbecile in real life. Do you think SA came here to joke? This is a team that eliminated the host nation and you expect them to open their legs without battling? Shameless crook you’re probably offended that rohr didn’t call your boy
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:lol at normally win 4-0
How they eliminated us from ANCQ in 2014
That was the criminal Pinick and his NFF wowo crooks :curse: :curse: :curse: ......................your fellow wowo crooks. :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

zee wrote:The clown is killing out team..............this is a match SE normally wins with 4-0, now we hope for a keeper's error.
You're overrating Nigeria's history. Even the Super Eagles of the 90's weren't beating teams 4-0. We finished 2nd in our group in AFCON 1994 and the most goals scored by Nigeria in the knockout rounds was 2...
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Synopsis you Dey mind the crooks?? People wey dey upset sey rohr no call their boys
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Our boys were called bas-tards, brainless cowards, bitc&&$s etc all in the game thread by some of the biggest know nothings on the www. Some cockroaches in the game thread had more posts abusing players than the number of touches the player been abused had. Simon was called brainless 6 times after 2 touches but he still made the key play. Once again Rohr pulls it out and we’re 1 game away from playing for all the marbles.

Keep hating but we’ll keep Rorhing forward! :clap: :clap: :clap:
:thumbs: :thumbs:

If only Rohr can find you a gaddem job as well...
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Synopsis wrote:
zee wrote:The clown is killing out team..............this is a match SE normally wins with 4-0, now we hope for a keeper's error.
You're overrating Nigeria's history. Even the Super Eagles of the 90's weren't beating teams 4-0. We finished 2nd in our group in AFCON 1994 and the most goals scored by Nigeria in the knockout rounds was 2...
But the football was balanced and pleasing to the eyes except the final against Zambia. I will take Siasia over Musa and Yekini over Ighalo.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

john12 wrote:Benedict you must be an imbecile in real life. Do you think SA came here to joke? This is a team that eliminated the host nation and you expect them to open their legs without battling? Shameless crook you’re probably offended that rohr didn’t call your boy
Just because you love taking a shower with Rohr doesn't mean he can't be criticized. Nigeria was lucky with the goal even though fatigue was clearly showing, we might not be fortunate with Ivory Coast or especially the deadly Algerian team that have played well this tournament.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Rohr Haters

Post by chief nfachairman »

Hope y'all realize that condition for Rohr's contract extension is to make the AFCON Semi Finals. So he's going to be the SE coach to Qatar 2022.

Live with it!
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Lucky win but I will take it. Rohr does not yet have a team of world beaters. 1/3 of the players he brought to this tournament have been found wanting.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

oscar52 wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
But the football was balanced and pleasing to the eyes except the final against Zambia. I will take Siasia over Musa and Yekini over Ighalo.
We currently do not have any world class players, unlike the 1994 team. I too would take Siasia and Yekini over Musa and Ighalo.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Musa is definitely better than siasia as a pure striker. Please, you can drink water if you’re upset
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr Haters

chief nfachairman wrote:Hope y'all realize that condition for Rohr's contract extension is to make the AFCON Semi Finals. So he's going to be the SE coach to Qatar 2022.

Live with it!
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Congratulations Chief Coach Rohr. Now pour sand in the haters garri and win it all... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

john12 wrote:Musa is definitely better than siasia as a pure striker. Please, you can drink sniper if you’re upset

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

chief nfachairman wrote:Hope y'all realize that condition for Rohr's contract extension is to make the AFCON Semi Finals. So he's going to be the SE coach to Qatar 2022.

Live with it!
Present Sir!

He is improving but he needs to keep improving.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

shameless somebody like you, tufiakwa :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!