UP-ROOOOHRR!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: UP-ROOOOHRR!

Post by Robbynice »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Our boys were called bas-tards, brainless cowards, bitc&&$s etc all in the game thread by some of the biggest know nothings on the www. Some cockroaches in the game thread had more posts abusing players than the number of touches the player been abused had. Simon was called brainless 6 times after 2 touches but he still made the key play. Once again Rohr pulls it out and we’re 1 game away from playing for all the marbles.

Keep hating but we’ll keep Rorhing forward! :clap: :clap: :clap:
We keep Rohring forward...Congrats Chief Coach Rohr
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

100%Naija wrote:
zee wrote:The clown is killing out team..............this is a match SE normally wins with 4-0, now we hope for a keeper's error.
shameless somebody like you, tufiakwa :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
As in... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

john12 wrote:Synopsis you Dey mind the crooks?? People wey dey upset sey rohr no call their boys
Are you happy that Rohr is calling your boys? :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

john12 wrote:Musa is definitely better than siasia as a pure striker. Please, you can drink water if you’re upset

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

chief nfachairman wrote:
john12 wrote:Musa is definitely better than siasia as a pure striker. Please, you can drink water if you’re upset

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
Musa might be faster but he is nowhere near as good as Siasia. Siasia was a revolutionary player like Keshi, Yekini, and Oliseh. He made the game look so easy.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

4 World Cup goals as a wing/forward even amokachi wasn’t better
COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

Roth knows what he is doing
They seek him here.
They seek him there.
Moderators seek him everywhere.
They seek him at night
And even at noon
That damn elusive cooking spoon
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Our boys were called bas-tards, brainless cowards, bitc&&$s etc all in the game thread by some of the biggest know nothings on the www. Some cockroaches in the game thread had more posts abusing players than the number of touches the player been abused had. Simon was called brainless 6 times after 2 touches but he still made the key play. Once again Rohr pulls it out and we’re 1 game away from playing for all the marbles.

Keep hating but we’ll keep Rorhing forward! :clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm telling you - bro! The man is going well. Win or lose from here, I am happy with the team. Still, I believe we will win the Cup. Two more wins to get it
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

The man don try. My 3 personal targets have been achieved
1) Slack stars are back in Accra watching from their 1982 tube TVs
2) We don reach semi
3) We peeled the banana bunch
Anything further na icing. Lifting the cup will be great, but tfco, kabalenga, ogolongo, rawlingi dem go disappear fully making here more boring.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Rohr haters and our local Bredas (TFCO & CRawlings) are in total meltdown.
They dont know what to do anymore now that reality has proven once again how clueless and stupid they are.

I can get the hate from our bredas, but the thing that pains me is when I see so called 'Nigerians' like that mumu Bigpokey, Zee & others actually rooting against Nigeria, just so they can get to see the coach fired. Your life must be totally pathetic to wish your own people to fail for any reason. Personally I will settle for your continuous mental breakdown.

Up Eagus! Good luck in the Semis!!!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

But Rohr didn’t do sheeeet; was clueless as always reading the game otherwise we should have had more goals from all those Musas runs
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Rohr did very well against Cameroon but reverted to his old habits today with questionable substitution decisions. That said, he gets high marks for setting up the boys well enough to totally control the game. With better output from our left winger, this game may have been over by halftime.

Bottom line it’s been upwards and onwards from Cameroon to SA therefore Rohr gets a chunk of the credit given he’s in the results business. Well done Rohr. :thumb:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
john12 wrote:Benedict you must be an imbecile in real life. Do you think SA came here to joke? This is a team that eliminated the host nation and you expect them to open their legs without battling? Shameless crook you’re probably offended that rohr didn’t call your boy
Just because you love taking a shower with Rohr doesn't mean he can't be criticized. Nigeria was lucky with the goal even though fatigue was clearly showing, we might not be fortunate with Ivory Coast or especially the deadly Algerian team that have played well this tournament.
Which Ivorian team? You sure say you dey watch AFCON at all? Nigeria will best shege comot from that overrated Ivorian team... and I don't even need to be a Rohr fan to say that assertively.

We beat this same Algerian team, they are not all that... Nigeria is now the team to beat, only team that can stop us is Senegal.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Tobi17 wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:
john12 wrote:Benedict you must be an imbecile in real life. Do you think SA came here to joke? This is a team that eliminated the host nation and you expect them to open their legs without battling? Shameless crook you’re probably offended that rohr didn’t call your boy
Just because you love taking a shower with Rohr doesn't mean he can't be criticized. Nigeria was lucky with the goal even though fatigue was clearly showing, we might not be fortunate with Ivory Coast or especially the deadly Algerian team that have played well this tournament.
Which Ivorian team? You sure say you dey watch AFCON at all? Nigeria will best shege comot from that overrated Ivorian team... and I don't even need to be a Rohr fan to say that assertively.

We beat this same Algerian team, they are not all that... Nigeria is now the team to beat, only team that can stop us is Senegal.
Easy there......u have done nothing yet.....one game at a time
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Meh dude is below average. If not for the shitty defense of SA, the way they were pressing Nigeria would have resulted in a goal.
… and it was Rohr's fault.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Nigeria near always gets to the semi finals of AFCON....in Africa, teams that can stand up to us can be counted on one hand. Ppl will say that we didn’t qualify for the last two but that is due to incompetence more than anything else......

Well done to Rohr for rooting that out.....

NOBODY here will tell me that they are happy with the way we played. We made South Africa look like Brazil...

My worry with Rohr is that if the WC was tomorrow, and we are grouped with Croatia, Iceland and Argentina......does anyone see us getting out of that group?

We have not progressed.....and we are not showing signs of progressing either. Oshimen should be made to fight Ighalo....at least keep him on his toes but Ighalo with turnover after turnover knows that he plays next game.....no competition

To think we had to cry out for Chukwueze before he was played.....WTF is Balogun doing in midfield?? Bring on a defensive minded player....u took Ogu, Mikel....etc

U are looking for a goal.....u bring on a wing back....WE ARE PLAYING SOUTH AFRICA.....I am not saying go gong-ho and attack but show some initiative....

South Africa got out of their group with 3 points
South Africa respected Egypt.
South Africa thinks that we are in the same league....WTF

The fear that we used to induce in lesser teams like Madagascar, Burundi and co....that’s gone. These teams actually think now think that they can beat us.

The Okocha, Kanu Finidi, Oliseh, Amuneke and co generation was wasted....we are about to waste another.... unless we start thinking big

If we are this defensive against SA.....what do u do against any European team or South American team? Hide? Play two goalkeepers and 8 DM? Or don’t come out for the match?

Rohr needs to be congratulated for his achievements so far.....so.....

Well done to Rohr for getting to the semi-finals but he is not it. He needs to go......
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Leaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Leaf »

As a strategy and tactics coach he's average imo. But, he's a pretty good manager
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

We made South Africa look like Brazil? Are you mad or just delusional? We controlled most part of the game from start to finish and I don’t even think South Africa had any shot in goal. In addition to it, every team at this stage must be respected because the same South Africa eliminated the host and present runner up. Sometimes, I think people just comment idiotic things to get a reaction and is time to start ignoring comments from clowns.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Rohr is too rigid. Why is he still playing Musa wide. Either play him central or have him come in half time. Overall the team is taking shape. He has built a hard working team but without flair.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

ANC wrote:Rohr is too rigid. Why is he still playing Musa wide. Either play him central or have him come in half time. Overall the team is taking shape. He has built a hard working team but without flair.
There are millions of people suggesting how Rohr should play, but how many will he listen to?
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

This crap is what got Amodu sacked back in the day.
It was the same stupid excuses by the same WTF (Waiting To Fail) crew...
"We don't like the way we are playing"
"If we meet a better team, they will kill us"
"We won by luck"
"No tactics"
"All credit to the players, not the coach"

When they say Nigerians are the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, na curse, no be blessing.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Damunk wrote:This crap is what got Amodu sacked back in the day.
It was the same stupid excuses by the same WTF (Waiting To Fail) crew...
"We don't like the way we are playing"
"If we meet a better team, they will kill us"
"We won by luck"
"No tactics"
"All credit to the players, not the coach"

When they say Nigerians are the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, na curse, no be blessing.

Yes o, the team looked he same under Amodu (RIP). :rotf:
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

Leaf wrote:As a strategy and tactics coach he's average imo. But, he's a pretty good manager
:agree:

Different styles of man-management (both relatively effective) but quite similar to the late Stephen Keshi in that regard.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767