Baxter eye don see red

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet
Baxter eye don see red

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
greg
Egg
Egg
Re: Baxter eye don see red

Post by greg »

They controlled the game sha. I'm not used to watching any of my teams not having enough possession so it was frustrating to watch. Even the Bein commentator could not hide his anger when he outrightly said Ak-pe-yai is not a great goalkeeper, but RSA aren't testing him. He started imploring them to shoot from any distance because Ak-pe-yai is mistake prone. :lol: :lol:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

greg wrote:They controlled the game sha. I'm not used to watching any of my teams not having enough possession so it was frustrating to watch. Even the Bein commentator could not hide his anger when he outrightly said Ak-pe-yai is not a great goalkeeper, but RSA aren't testing him. He started imploring them to shoot from any distance because Ak-pe-yai is mistake prone. :lol: :lol:
Ol boy the thing vex me o, I was like who’s side are you on.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:
greg wrote:They controlled the game sha. I'm not used to watching any of my teams not having enough possession so it was frustrating to watch. Even the Bein commentator could not hide his anger when he outrightly said Ak-pe-yai is not a great goalkeeper, but RSA aren't testing him. He started imploring them to shoot from any distance because Ak-pe-yai is mistake prone. :lol: :lol:
Ol boy the thing vex me o, I was like who’s side are you on.
Watch the Afcon on eurosport..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Yeah, I heard all of it and I came close to getting into my TV to shut him up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

Interestingly, I’m used to us conceding goals like the our second goal today, especially against Argentina m. Felt kind of weird.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Imagine if na Akpeyi concede the goals that South African goalkeeper conceded today...oh well
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Ironically I felt that we controlled the game from start to end. And yes you can control a game without having more possession than your opponent.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Robbynice wrote: Imagine if na Akpeyi concede the goals that South African goalkeeper conceded today...oh well
They (fans) would have verbally killed him and coach Rohr today.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Robbynice wrote:Imagine if na Akpeyi concede the goals that South African goalkeeper conceded today...oh well
I saw what you did there. :agree:
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Rohr is still useless tho'
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

biggest rivalry for whom? :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: Wow! This South African guy, 'AKA" is funny. After reading his posts, I felt sorry for him, but still, they were supposed to lose
Last edited by Odas on Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Yeye AKA

Him biggest hit Fela in Vasercy was produced by a Nigerian- Kiddominant

The same AKA spent the entire video in Naija flags and imagery and pretending to love Naija

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:rotf:

Another Ghana in the making? :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cmoke wrote:Yeye AKA

Him biggest hit Fela in Vasercy was produced by a Nigerian- Kiddominant

The same AKA spent the entire video in Naija flags and imagery and pretending to love Naija
Ok, na di guy be dis? :lol: :lol: :lol:

After piggybacking on a Nigerian icon to enter Naija market, he come dey complain.
He better shut up before we shut him down.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Truth be told, if naija had lost the way SA lost today, I would have cried. That was awful. Such a cheap goal just completely killed them
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

danfo driver wrote:

biggest rivalry for whom? :roll:
...since your drug dear leader Abacha gifted them chance to win ANC in our absence :lol:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Let me be honest, I can take any other loss, but not against SA, never. And the reason being dem don begin get mouth. They used to be quiet people, but I think our people down there have been teaching them how to make mouth. Take this Aka guy, he expressed his opinion like a Naija person. Look at them boasting all week... Anyways their boasting remind me of a troublesome wife, who makes noise all day threatening the husband, but at night submits to the same husband like a dutiful wife.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

oloye wrote:Let me be honest, I can take any other loss, but not against SA, never. And the reason being dem don begin get mouth. They used to be quiet people, but I think our people down there have been teaching them how to make mouth. Take this Aka guy, he expressed his opinion like a Naija person. Look at them boasting all week... Anyways their boasting remind me of a troublesome wife, who makes noise all day threatening the husband, but at night submits to the same husband like a dutiful wife.
With the kind of ikebe wey South African babes get, how naija go resist turning them into our wives?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

green4life wrote:Ironically I felt that we controlled the game from start to end. And yes you can control a game without having more possession than your opponent.
We did.

None of the SA moves looked threatening. Dont' recall them forcing a save out of our keeper in the first half or even in the 2nd.

Just like the previous 2 games Rohr team played against SA, we didn't take our chances or else it would not have even been close.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

deanotito wrote:Truth be told, if naija had lost the way SA lost today, I would have cried. That was awful. Such a cheap goal just completely killed them
... and they conceded the 'sinking' goal few minutes to the end. No time to do much about it.