Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:53 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:16 am 

akamoke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Musa is a dunce! Only those on his payroll refuse to admit it!

Seeing you are so smart, please tell us your most fantastic contribution to Nigeria that has brought great impact and joy to the country.. I'll wait

loool...You said country??lol.. what has he done to bring joy in his neighbourhood ..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:13 am 

His decision making is poor for someone his age. He offers pace, movement and finishing. Not sure about the "skillful" part and certainly no GOAT.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:14 pm 

akamoke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Seeing you are so smart, please tell us your most fantastic contribution to Nigeria that has brought great impact and joy to the country.. I'll wait

Let me put it this way, if you have any member of your family living in Nigeria right now, I have positively affected their lives. I am going to live it at that. I no be NFAChairman wey dey give in information out on CE :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Just because I am here on CE discussing my hobby with you does not mean I am as irresponsible and up-to-no-good like you. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:16 pm 

naijaguy wrote:
akamoke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

loool...You said country??lol.. what has he done to bring joy in his neighbourhood ..

Its actually continent (AFRICA). In case you didn't know, while we sit here to discuss our hobby, some of us are actively dedicating our lives to improve the entire continent. Like I told Akamoke, I will leave it at that. I am not interested in stating what I do in my business and personal life. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: