UP-ROOOOHRR!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: UP-ROOOOHRR!

Post by Cellular »

john12 wrote:4 World Cup goals as a wing/forward even amokachi wasn’t better
You are MAD, I am here to tell you. :veryangry:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The man pisses me off with his ultra Conservative decision making, but it is hard to argue or hate when stats support his decisions. I got this from from a group I belong to

Gernot Rohr continues his impressive run as Super Eagles coach:

34 games
20 wins
5 draws
9 defeats

Only Clemens Westerhof has recorded more wins as Nigeria manager.

Clemens Westerhof won the AFCON, Rohr could also win it

#Believe
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

john12 wrote:We made South Africa look like Brazil? Are you mad or just delusional? We controlled most part of the game from start to finish and I don’t even think South Africa had any shot in goal. In addition to it, every team at this stage must be respected because the same South Africa eliminated the host and present runner up. Sometimes, I think people just comment idiotic things to get a reaction and is time to start ignoring comments from clowns.
South Africa is average....at best, Peru got to the Copa final so we should start pissing ourselves now if we are grouped with Peru.....every dog has their day including South Africa....

I am not going to insult you....that’s ur job and answer to everything. Try and type a comment without insults....

U told us about the great Croatian team and midfield....how we should not even think of getting a draw against them.....

Pls name one player from South African midfield and where they play without checking it on google...

South Africa is a poor team and we only had 40% possession against them btw.....Ighalo had no shots at all forget on target.... still will u play him next game? Would u have subbed him off?

Think before u answer pls
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........