Kudos to the Egyptian fans...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Kudos to the Egyptian fans...

Post by Tobi17 »

They came out in numbers today to massively support the SE against South Africa (for obvious reasons of course), I spotted one Egyptian fan with probably the funniest message to the SE players, it read: "Nigeria beat SA for us, and you can marry as many Egyptian women as you want."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kudos to the Egyptian fans...

Post by oloye »

I don't believe you Tobi17 until I see pictures.. As they say foto nor dey lie. Especially that one offering as many Egyptian women as we want :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Wow so booing the South African anthem is OK? I thought it was very crass :atc:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Samora Machel wrote:Wow so booing the South African anthem is OK? I thought it was very crass :atc:
Where did anyone say that booing the South African anthrm is ok? Besides the South African fans were not the classiest in the build up to the game.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

aruako1 wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:Wow so booing the South African anthem is OK? I thought it was very crass :atc:
Where did anyone say that booing the South African anthrm is ok? Besides the South African fans were not the classiest in the build up to the game.

What did the fans do? :shock: :blink:

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Why do Zimbabweans, Zambians and to some extent Malawians, throw Mozambiquezs into the mix, readily run to SA's defence?

Are South Africans your masters?
Because they do not readily run to Zimbabwe's rescue unless they want to exploit them. :taunt:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Kabalega wrote:Why do Zimbabweans, Zambians and to some extent Malawians, throw Mozambiquezs into the mix, readily run to SA's defence?

Because they do not readily run to Zimbabwe's rescue unless they want to exploit them. :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf:
I know many Zimbabweans who were not supporting SA against Nigeria. Some didn't care who won

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Kabalega wrote:Why do Zimbabweans, Zambians and to some extent Malawians, throw Mozambiquezs into the mix, readily run to SA's defence?

The reasons are usually steeped in history.
Look there for your answers
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Did they come to support the SE or to show SA they didn't appreciate being dumped out of the competition so early?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

balo wrote:Did they come to support the SE or to show SA they didn't appreciate being dumped out of the competition so early?
We will find out in the game. If things had gone according to plan they should have been preparing for the semifinal now. :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Tobi17 wrote:They came out in numbers today to massively support the SE against South Africa (for obvious reasons of course), I spotted one Egyptian fan with probably the funniest message to the SE players, it read: "Nigeria beat SA for us, and you can marry as many Egyptian women as you want."
They had tickets already for that game thinking it will be Egypt playing that QF. Most of them just said, 4uck it we may as well go watch the dam game
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

oloye wrote:I don't believe you Tobi17 until I see pictures.. As they say foto nor dey lie. Especially that one offering as many Egyptian women as we want :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Me, I wan see the Foto too-oo! I wan see am quik-quik.

Elm, 'Bikpokey24', here is your chance if the above is true
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Not all Zimbabweans. I for one wish the Super Eagles had beat the xenophobes like they stole something
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Damunk wrote:

When I see a Gambian run to a Senegalese defence without question, I understand.
But this Southern African tendency to do so for SA is a bit puzzling.

It's like Senegal is a planet with a moon named the Gambia.
SA seems to have many moons.

BTW, how come Nigeria has no moons?
Even tiny Uganda has S. Sudan and Kenya among others. :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Kabalega wrote:
Damunk wrote:

When I see a Gambian run to a Senegalese defence without question, I understand.

You do realise ndebeles in Zimbabwe trace their roots to KwaZulu right and speak the same language? Can you not see the connection there? Never mind people in southern part of Zimbabwe like the Venda's. They are found on both sides of the border and Ramaphosa is a venda. Added to that are probably hundreds of thousands of South Africans and Zimbabweans with mixed heritage eg Lucky Dube the reggae artist whose father was Zimbabwean. Chief Albert Lithuli of the ANC was born in Zimbabwe and was a ndebele yet he is one of south Africa's heroes

Even during Rhodesia whites like Man Smith had a kinship with SA and you can research it yourself that they saw SA as a big brother

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Samora Machel wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Damunk wrote:

You do realise ndebeles in Zimbabwe trace their roots to KwaZulu right and speak the same language? Can you not see the connection there? Never mind people in southern part of Zimbabwe like the Venda's. They are found on both sides of the border and Ramaphosa is a venda. Added to that are probably hundreds of thousands of South Africans and Zimbabweans with mixed heritage eg Lucky Dube the reggae artist whose father was Zimbabwean. Chief Albert Lithuli of the ANC was born in Zimbabwe and was a ndebele yet he is one of south Africa's heroes

Even during Rhodesia whites like Man Smith had a kinship with SA and you can research it yourself that they saw SA as a big brother
So SA are Zim's massa's...?
Why didn't you say this earlier? :taunt: