Kaiser Chiefs fans mock Akpeyi ahead of clash

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kaiser Chiefs fans mock Akpeyi ahead of clash

Post by Cito »

If Akpeyi was as bad as portrayed, why was he the starting keeper for Chippa for seasons 15/16, 16/17, 17/18? Then transferred to one of the biggest club in the land?

Do they promote rubbish in South Africa or are we seeing exaggerations of his faults? Mass hysteria perhaps.

From what I have seen, that guy is not that good but definitely not as bad as portrayed here or by some fans.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cito wrote:If Akpeyi was as bad as portrayed, why was he the starting keeper for Chippa for seasons 15/16, 16/17, 17/18? Then transferred to one of the biggest club in the land?

Do they promote rubbish in South Africa or are we seeing exaggerations of his faults? Mass hysteria perhaps.

From what I have seen, that guy is not that good but definitely not as bad as portrayed here or by some fans.
His issue seemed to be psychological but if he can focus like yesterday he’ll be fine.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

#hewholaughslastlaughsbest
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

maceo4 wrote: His issue seemed to be psychological but if he can focus like yesterday he’ll be fine.
That's always being my stance, he needs a psychologist or he can have 'mock match practice' before each game.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Even the goal scored by var, was Akpey's fault...his position was horrible before the set piece..he was miles away from the goal line, and he went right to the far post, and straight on to his knees...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

green4life wrote:#hewholaughslastlaughsbest
#kpomkwem #factnotfeelings #shortandsimple
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Even the goal scored by var, was Akpey's fault...his position was horrible before the set piece..he was miles away from the goal line, and he went right to the far post, and straight on to his knees...
You are not a serious person...You are blaming the goalkeeper for a free header? Really?
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Robbynice wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Even the goal scored by var, was Akpey's fault...his position was horrible before the set piece..he was miles away from the goal line, and he went right to the far post, and straight on to his knees...
You are not a serious person...You are blaming the goalkeeper for a free header? Really?
Go and ask Uncle Oga Cellular to explain it to you, Sir.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

How did this work out for the Kaiser Chiefs fans?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Pokey, TBH, headers have got to be the most difficult shot to save. Anyone who played in goal will tell you. Before you could react, the ball sails past you.