The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by tolahs »

ohenhen1 wrote:
tolahs wrote:Kos has to fight for number 1 - can't blame dude. But Amechi not being on the US tour is a bad look - highly sort after by teams around Europe - Bayern & Lyon to name a couple.
He has pro contract from last yr - thought it was renewed - need details - one kid we've gotta have on our books.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/xavier-ama ... l-contract
Bielik is another one not in the squad for the training tour.
His head's turned by AC but i like the club's stance regarding Bielik. They want him to sign a contract & go on loan - he played for Charlton last season but they're a couple divisions below the EPL - for him to think he's 1st team ready off that is a bit much. Prove your worth playing with a team in the EPL or abroad - shine & make us comeback in the Jan window.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I just saw Koscielny at Heathrow :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

ohenhen1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:Arsenal are prepared to add defenders Calum Chambers, 24, Carl Jenkinson, 27, or midfielder Mohamed Elneny, 26, into any potential deal for Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha. The Gunners have already had a £40m offer for the 26-year-old Ivory Coast winger rejected. (Mirror)Hope they accept t he that offer but I will easily go for a good winger cheaper than Zaha.
I like that Brazilian winger call Everton.
The same players that are currently on a plane to America for pre-season. Zaha is also at Afcon. Don't believe everything you read. I actually think Arsenal is not interested in Zaha.
They're interested, rightly so - EPL proven but we ain't got the cash plus Palace are in Medellín Cartel mode - maybe cos ManU gets a 25% the transfer fees.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Koscielny is believed to be considering buying out the remainder of his £90,000-a-week contract to help secure a move [via @JamesOlley]

Bordeaux are said to be offering him a 3yr contract while we're on a 1yr extension. He's old & has been seriously injured - it's about family right about now.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tolahs wrote:Koscielny is believed to be considering buying out the remainder of his £90,000-a-week contract to help secure a move [via @JamesOlley]

Bordeaux are said to be offering him a 3yr contract while we're on a 1yr extension. He's old & has been seriously injured AND HE IS OUR BEST DEFENDER BY A MILE - it's about family right about now.
Fixed that for you buddy! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

kajifu wrote:
Nkume wrote:Is Mustafi still an Arsenal player?
Where you want the bobo go?
He can go to Latvia or Azerbaijan for all I care.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Do you guys remember when you almost signed Samu Chukwueze for a pittance? :lol:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
tolahs wrote:Koscielny is believed to be considering buying out the remainder of his £90,000-a-week contract to help secure a move [via @JamesOlley]

Bordeaux are said to be offering him a 3yr contract while we're on a 1yr extension. He's old & has been seriously injured AND HE IS OUR BEST DEFENDER BY A MILE - it's about family right about now.
Holding is our best CD but sad right now is KOS since Holding is out
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Nkume wrote:Is Mustafi still an Arsenal player?
Where you want the bobo go?
He can go to Latvia or Azerbaijan for all I care.
It seem our man Emery is planning to keep him for few more years..
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

danfo driver wrote:

:clap: :thumbs:
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

For those Gooners feeling a certain way about Kos with the Bordeaux offer on tap. Just remember back in the day, we were all smug when Wiltord went on strike & forced himself out of (yep, you guessed right) Bordeaux to Arsenal.
Kos is our best CD & wants security for his last contract - it's what it's.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tolahs wrote:For those Gooners feeling a certain way about Kos with the Bordeaux offer on tap. Just remember back in the day, we were all smug when Wiltord went on strike & forced himself out of (yep, you guessed right) Bordeaux to Arsenal.
Kos is our best CD & wants security for his last contract - it's what it's.
Dude issue is he could have discuss this when the club after the season conclude,not wait time for preseason then start acting up.Its silly to bring Wiltod situation at Bordeaux.They promise him after season he will go if Arsenal put a decent offer,Arsenal show interest,he talk to Wenger then Bordeaux refused to let him go that is why he went on strike.
He beg the president to let him go but they were lying to him.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

i was just about to post this...several outlets reporting it..some fans already up in arms on Twitter.... :lol: :lol: ...It'll get waaaay worse before it gets better..lol
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Tottenham are challenging north London rivals Arsenal for Saint-Etienne defender William Saliba.

The Gunners were set to secure a 30m euro (£27m) deal for the 18-year-old that was to see him loaned back to the Ligue 1 club next season.

The deal was in instalments and would not have had a big impact on Arsenal's restricted £45m summer budget.

But Spurs, who signed Tanguy Ndombele for a club record £53.8m this summer, have submitted a late bid.

Saliba, a France Under-20 international, joined Saint-Etienne in 2016 and is one of the game's most highly-rated young centre-backs.

Arsenal remain in the market for a player to come straight into their first-team squad in the same position.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So let me get this straight,Spurs just built a stadium worth 1 billion plus yet they still have money to shop around until going after our target?I mean I thought if you built a stadium you don't have money to spend for some time or those were lies beloved were covering up?
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Crystal Palace's 26-year-old winger Wilfried Zaha, who has been linked with a move to Arsenal, was not included in the pictures of the new Eagles away kit.
So e be like we go land Zaha after ANC ....
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome back TG,where have you been?Your team doing great at the ANC so far.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Arsenal Squad for USA:

Keepers: Leno, Martinez, Macey

Defenders: Bellerin, Jenkinson, Chambers, Sokratis, Mustafi, Holding, Mavropanos, Medley, Monreal, Kolasinac, Thompson,

Midfielders: Maitland-Niles, Willock, Xhaka, Mkhitaryan, Ozil, Nelson, Smith Rowe, Olayinka, Burton

Attackers: Martinelli, Saka, Aubameyang, Lacazette, Nketiah, John-Jules

Where’s Gendouzi?
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Thunder wrote:Arsenal Squad for USA:

Defenders: Bellerin, Jenkinson, Chambers, Sokratis, Mustafi, Holding, Mavropanos, Medley, Monreal, Kolasinac, Thompson,

Midfielders: Maitland-Niles, Willock, Xhaka, Mkhitaryan, Ozil, Nelson, Smith Rowe, Olayinka, Burton

Where’s Gendouzi?

Going out on loan?

Now that would not make any sense. Maybe he is injured.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

Thunder wrote:Arsenal Squad for USA:

Where’s Gendouzi?
Wasn't he part of the French U21 squad in the European Championship