The "We Believe" Team

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
The "We Believe" Team

Post by 1naija »

How did we do yesterday weathering all the negative bad belly storm? Did we hold our ground? Sorry I have a gaddem job and had to be absent but I trust people like Kongi with no gaddem job to hold forth. Uncle Robby, what's your gaddem job status?

Meanwhile uncle headmaster Mr. Dolly worried about Cameroon, worried about South Africa, has started worrying about our next opponent about how skillful and troubling they are without knowing who we will face. Worry worry people wont kill us with their worryness o.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
blueangel
Egg
Egg
Re: The "We Believe" Team

Post by blueangel »

We are gradually regaining our revered position in Africa / World Football.

We have a coach although lacking in some ways picks players on merit.

We win this Cup, that governor that likes to erect statues in his state must erect one for Genot Rohr .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Rubbish plagiarism thread. So you have stolen the American team's theme?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

1naija wrote:How did we do yesterday weathering all the negative bad belly storm? Did we hold our ground? Sorry I have a gaddem job and had to be absent but I trust people like Kongi with no gaddem job to hold forth. Uncle Robby, what's your gaddem job status?

Meanwhile uncle headmaster Mr. Dolly worried about Cameroon, worried about South Africa, has started worrying about our next opponent about how skillful and troubling they are without knowing who we will face. Worry worry people wont kill us with their worryness o.
Baba I dey ground vetting people like BP and dem who are trying to get on the "We Believe" team. I know they have all seen the light but vetting to see those that are still in denial... :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

blueangel wrote:We are gradually regaining our revered position in Africa / World Football.

We have a coach although lacking in some ways picks players on merit.

We win this Cup, that governor that likes to erect statues in his state must erect one for Genot Rohr .
We won it in 2013. Was that team picked on merit?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The haters largely ran away after the game yesterday. They got crushed like pepper waiting to enter soup. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

My fren sharrap dia. Since when did being a headmaster become a revered job,,,Naaaansense!! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

1naija wrote:How did we do yesterday weathering all the negative bad belly storm? Did we hold our ground? Sorry I have a gaddem job and had to be absent but I trust people like Kongi with no gaddem job to hold forth. Uncle Robby, what's your gaddem job status?

"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Rubbish plagiarism thread. So you have stolen the American team's theme?
And plagiarism is at its most dangerous when the plagiarist does not recognize he is regurgitating. "We Believe" my left leg!