CIV 1 : 1 ALG ;;;PKs (3-4)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CIV 0 : 1 ALG

Post by ohsee »

airwolex wrote:This ref na ojoro guy
100%, no question. The guy has been bought. :mad:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CIV 1 : 1 ALG

Post by airwolex »

ohenhen1 wrote:Ounas looks better than Mahrez.
Lol, after everybody don taya? Una don start again.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Cornet :clap:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bony more static than Ighalo lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Almost for Algeria
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Both of these teams will easy beat SE at the semis. I just don't see how we can even hope to get a draw against them.
OCCUPY NFF!!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Both of these teams will easy beat SE at the semis. I just don't see how we can even hope to get a draw against them.
Oya start shaking so I can start relaxing...
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

CIV are too individual,impulsive,lack composer and any other passive way of saying naive and typical of African football in their approach they deserve a place in the Semifinals!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Both of these teams will easy beat SE at the semis. I just don't see how we can even hope to get a draw against them.
Bros, are you serious? Did you say this? I am surprised. Anyway, we go see - sha. Already it is certain we will meet one of them.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

dangerous FK for Algeria right at the death...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

How is that a foul against CIV? The CIV player made contact with the ball. Both Algeria and CIV players went down.
Last edited by Odas on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Thus, game goes into Penalty shootout. Hmm!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Yeeepaaaaa...just wide

Anyway sha, na Pena. This match has been the best outcome for the SE.
We get to scout their Penalties as well.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

PK time!
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

I think it is better to play CIV in the Semis. Weaker team than Algeria to be honest
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Like Muke Tyson once said, "Every fighter has a plan until he is punched in the face." Every team can beat the Super Eagles when they are playing someone else until they meet the Super Eagles. These teams will crumble when we meet them.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

1naija wrote:
Like Muke Tyson once said, "Every fighter has a plan until he is punched in the face." Every team can beat the Super Eagles when they are playing someone else until they meet the Super Eagles. These teams will crumble when we meet them.
I could not have said it better. I am just waiting for the winner to emerge so that haters can start hyping them up...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:
Because I didn't watch the game, I can't say much, except to say when the day comes with the Super eagles, we will see how it goes.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Bony's pk is saved
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Abeg, I hope we dont have to deal with Penalties ourselves.
Its not recommended for the heart!

ADVANTAGE Algeria!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Oooh, nooooo! CIV's kick is saved
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Algeria miss
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

The Algerian missed! Good! CIV is alive